Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love and Pokemon (RyatsuoxDuchess Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm
This is the story about two childhood friends, a boy and a girl, even though they were two years apart they had a bond like no other and they both loved pokemon more than anyone. But then when the boy turned ten he left on his journey leaving his hometown in kanto. He promised the girl that he would come back every year to see her till she left pallet town their hometown. But during those two years he never showed up. Then the girl left for her journey in search of the boy who made the promise, but never kept that very promise true to heart. It was twelve years for both of them not seeing each other. The boy was reported seen at legendary pokemon sightings so the girl went to every single one of them and found items he left behind those items where an origami pokemon of the boys first pokemon. He left those there to clue in where he would be next so she could find him. She ended up catching an extremely rare pokemon but then it got stolen by a poacher. Then she goes after the poacher and sees a man cladded in black and standing next to him was a pokemon that was all too familiar to the girl. Then she realized it was her childhood friend the one she had been searching for. So the battle for the extremely rare pokemon ensued and the boy was victorious and he and the girl caught up after all those years and their adventure begins what entails for these two…stay tuned for more.
((we need to play out some of their child hood up to where they both meet up after twelve years))

Pic: (child and adult)
Name:
Personality: (child and adult)
Bio: (child and adult)
Pokemon:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:21 pm
Pic: Kid

Adult
Name: Astrid Hinamori
Personality: Astrid was shy as a kid but because more bold as she grew thanks in part to her friend.
Bio: Astrid's mother was a coordinator and her father was her mother's pokemon academy friend that also loved contests. They became partners for the contests afterward. After winning the Grand Festival, her father married her mother and soon after, Astrid was born. She's always loved pokemon and even helped at their family Boutique for Contest pokemon, named Contesta Boutique. It had fashions for both pokemon and trainer of original design. Though Astrid's friend went on his journey 2 years before her, she hoped that she would find him one day.
Pokemon:
1. Duchess the Ninetales (Female)
2. Sakura the Fennekin (Female)
3. Pixie the Sylveon (Female)
4. Akito the Raichu(Male)
5. Shadow the shiny Furfrou (Male)
6. Blaze the Rapidash(Female)

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm
Pic: 10 year old dekker User Image
22 year old dekker User Image
Name: Dekker Alabast
Personality: immature and stubborn(child) calm, mature(sometimes a little immature), somewhat stubborn, and strategic(adult)
Bio: as a child he had a caring mother who passed away when he was five of cancer and his dad started taking care of him all by himself for the next five years. His dad gave him a pokemon to cheer him up on his sixth birthday cause his mom wasn’t there it was a riolu but when he turned ten it evolved into a lucario it was really rare for that to happen but it was the bond and friendship between them that caused this early evolution. He left with a promise to return to see his childhood friend during the next two years.(child) Now as an adult he still wanted to keep that promise but things got in the way his journey did that is he tried his hardest to get back all those years ago but it was hard for a kid in his position he was afraid if he went back he would stay. He kept that burden on his shoulders for a long time. He just wants to see his childhood friend once again.(adult)
Pokemon:
1. rioluUser Image lucario User Image
2. Charizard rare User Image
3. gengar User Image
4. swampert User Image
5. Pickachu User Image
6.mewtwo User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:42 pm
((Nice do you want to start or should I?))

Ryatsuo

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:12 am
Elvin Duchess
((Nice do you want to start or should I?))

i will start we are starting about before dekker leaves  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:30 am
User Image
User Image

"I am right you are wrong end of story....."
Dekker Alabast
"...Hey i am not stubborn, i am just right all the time."

Dekker was walking with riolu to astrid's house. when suddenly a rock hit him in the head knocking him out cold. riolu went to Astrids house to get help  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:13 am
User Image
emotion_bigheart Astrid Hinamori emotion_bigheart

Astrid's home was above the Boutique. When she heard the bell she said "Welcome to Contesta Boutique. How can I-?" she cut herself off seeing Riolu without Dekker. "Where's Dekker, Riolu? It's not like you to be without him?" She said in a worried way.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:01 am
User Image

Riolu had an extremely rare gift he can communicate telepathically with humans. Hurry Astrid!!! Dekker is hurt he won't wake up!!!!! Hurry Astrid Hurry!!!! Riolu ran in the direction to where dekker was.

Elvin Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:32 am
User Image

Astrid got her first aid kit and followed after Riolu. When they got to Dekker she shook him a bit. She was really good at first aid. "He doesn't seem to have any bleeding but we should get him inside. The Boutique is the closest. "Can you help me carry him Riolu?" She said holding Dekker's head in her lap. Then she tried to pick him up but because he was older than she was, she could barely hold him. "He's too Heavy." She said thinking. "Go get my dad. He'll help us carry him. I'll stay with him in case he wakes up." She said to Riolu. She was wrapping the place where the rock hit him. She was really worried about Dekker. "Dekker-chan? Please wake up. For me?" she said as she shook him a bit. She was looking like she was going to cry.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:44 am
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker moved a little then he said "T-That rock came out of no where. man my head hurts." Dekker looked up at Astrid and began to blush, then he sat up really quick "H-Hey Astrid you know I would have woken up from that hit I am pretty tough." Dekker was always stubborn with a tough guy act he always tried to impress astrid but he just made her worry about him. "So Zero came and got you did he." dekker stood up fast but fell back down. "Maybe getting up fast was not a good idea." dekker looked at astrid with a I am great smile
Elvin Duchess

((zero is dekker's riolu sorry I am going to make up nick names as I go along in the rp. I can't think of any names for dekkers other pokemon but I will.))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

"Don't move. You're hurt and daddy is on his way. Zero went to go get him." She knew he was stubborn. She cared for him a lot but she was more interested in helping him, more so that she sometimes neglected her own life. Her vulpix, duchess, then ran up. "Hey Duchess. How's my good girl?" She asked before laughing as Duchess jumped into her arms and started to lick her face. "I love you too Duchess." Then Duchess went over to Dekker and nuzzled him. Being as sweet as she was, it was hard to imagine this sweet baby Vulpix become anything but sweeter.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker sat up and looked at duchess and petted her and he looked at Astrid and said "you don't need to worry anymore everything is alright Astrid." that was his signature sentence to astrid. Dekker got up and dusted himself off and then zero returned with astrids dad. "hello sir you don't need to worr....." Dekker fainted
Elvin Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

Astrid's father shook his head before picking up Dekker and taking him to their home to heal up. Astrid smiled as she followed with Duchess in her arms snuggled up to her. She then said "He'll be okay Zero. Daddy will make sure of that." Astrid smiled at Zero as her father carried Dekker towards the Boutique.

Ryatsuo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image

Dekker Alabast

Dekker woke up and sat up and zero looked at dekker you alright dekker. "yeah i am alright zero lets go." Dekker walked out the room and saw Astrid and he smiled a reassuring smile "Hey astrid." dekker sat next to her
Elvin Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:44 pm
User Image

Astrid was helping in the boutique. She had just finished with the model that was to hold the newest fashion for them when she heard Dekker and Zero. "Hey Dekker. I was starting to get worried that you were not going to wake up anytime soon." She said as she hugged him blushing as she did.

Ryatsuo

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces