Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
Goh's Hideout Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:30 pm
A castle made of dark stone lies hidden in the Zombie Lands. It's the perfect place for a necromancer after all, plenty of raw materials just walking about for the taking.

Inside, there is a large open area with a large staircase that leads up to the residential areas. On the main floor, a throne room, study and workroom. And downstairs, a dungeon filled with the sweet coppery scent of blood and the beautiful chorus of screams.

Enter at your own risk. One never knows what Goh is up to, after all...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 pm
From the throne room came the sound of a hand hitting skin and a feminine cry of pain followed by the sound of a body rolling down a few stairs. Inside, Goh followed down the steps from his throne of bones to stand over where Ilea had landed with a hand to her cheek where he'd struck her.

"You little fool! You think I care what you want?! I made you! You serve me! And you will learn obedience!" he told her harshly then picked her up from the floor by her hair and pulled her from the room at a fast and angry pace, taking her down to the dungeon.

From there, her screams echoed through the entire castle for several hours. It only ended when he left her down there to head to his study, not bothering to wipe her blood from his hands as he slammed the door behind him...

Below, small sounds came from behind a locked door guarded by skeletons whose eye sockets gave off a deep red glow and possessed rusty swords. They ignored the soft whimpers of pain from the room. They didn't enter to find out what Goh had done to his most faithful. They simply guarded the door as they'd been ordered to do. She wouldn't be able to leave this way nor would anyone else be able to enter but for Goh...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:54 pm
A few hours later, Goh emerged from his study and headed back down into the dungeon. As he opened the door to the room where he'd left Ilea, he looked over what he'd done to her so far then gave a smile that made her whimper in fear, "Time to finish your lesson, my dearest Ilea..." he told her simply then closed the door behind him.

This time, he stayed in there for half a day. Her screams echoed through the castle again until she finally lost her voice, then eerie silence reigned through the stone building.

When he finally emerged this time, he was covered in blood. He closed the door behind him and looked at the two skeletal guards in turn, "Return to your other duties. She won't be leaving any time soon," he said simply, his dark voice carrying a tone of immense satisfaction.

Then he went to his room to clean up. The skeletal guards just bowed their heads to him as he left and went down to guard the room that held the living subjects for his necromantic experiments.

The only sound that came from the room where Ilea was, was a slow but steady dripping and an occasional ragged breath...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 pm
Everheart25

Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Ever wants to keep Ilea alive, though, so a little weird magical mumbo-jumbo would come in handy when you guys kill Goh...

It was a rough trip through the shadows, but Ilea got them all there. Right into the room where she'd only just been chained to the bloody table in the center of the room, two tables on either side that held the bloody instruments that had been used on her.

As the shadows faded, Ilea dropped to her knees beside Baren with a pained groan, "He's in his study... upstairs... door next to the throne room..." she gasped out, urging them both to go on.

Goh, meanwhile, was deep into researching how he could channel Esabel's budding powers into himself. Books were open all over his desk in his study while he took notes in a leather-bound journal devoted to his little mistake. He had others he'd done on other subjects and experiments, including Ilea, on one bookshelf, all clearly marked. But his focus was on Esabel for now, not the one he'd called his beloved...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:24 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug walked forward as he placed a large blood cage around the two of them. "You both stay I want his head and for nobody else to touch him other then me. If you so much as try and break out of that cage it will kill you." He spoke as he turned leaving them saying nothing more as he walked toward the a$$holes study slamming the door off its hinges as he entered. "I hope your ready for your last words because I am done with you." He spoke as he placed a large blood cage all over the room slamming into the books as they where then ripped to peaces. "Volug stood at the ready as he was calm and breathing just fine his blood flying everywhere from his body though. "Now come on say your last words before I show you what true fear is."

Everheart25

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:36 pm
Baren looked at Volug with anger as cage around him, but before he could protest Volug but was gone already. It didn't matter At moment he would let Volug fight him on his own for now, his current concern was for Ilea, " How can I help you Ilea?" He asked clearly worried.

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:46 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Ilea shook her head as she eased herself down onto the floor, ignoring the patches of blood there in the process. She was just so tired right now and hurting so much... She just wanted it to stop...

"Just stay with me... until he's dead, Baren..." she said softly, raising one shaking hand to him as she blinked her crimson eyes in an effort to stay awake, "Keep me awake," she added, not wanting to sleep until it was over.

Goh spun around and got to his feet when his study was invaded and most of his books destroyed. The ones containing his notes were protected against any attempts to destroy them so he didn't worry about them.

He narrowed his dark red eyes at the intruder and gave a low growl of anger, "So... Your master sent a toy to get rid of me... How droll..." he said simply, his words implying he was bored but his tone showing his anger.

He raised his hands and summoned a small army of walking skeletons and zombies between them then reclined one hip against his desk, motioning for them to attack Volug with a careless wave of his hand.

He knew he was no match for the demonic creation but knew better than to show it, summoning a simple magical shield to keep the flying blood from getting to him. It wouldn't hold for long, but maybe long enough for his minions to get rid of the whelp.

Still, he couldn't resist one last jab at the idiot, "How is my little mistake doing? I do hope she likes my next little surprise for her," he gave a dark chuckle as he looked at the claws on the glove over his right hand, "It would be interesting to watch as she slowly came to recoil from your every touch, as if your very skin was acid to her... She'll have to come back to me to remove it..." he gave another dark chuckle as he picked up the leather-bound notebook he'd been writing in and looked over the spell he'd only just finished casting before he'd been so rudely interrupted, "Not even Gin could have mastered the cure of this one without my blood to use..." his lips curved into a cruel smile, knowing he'd never let her bathe in his blood for the cure.

That would make her his at last, let him siphon her powers for his own before finally destroying the little mistake. He allowed himself to get lost in the thoughts of the power he'd gain from Esabel once he had her on his table...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:02 pm
Baren's eyes widened as she basically told him there was nothing he could do to help her, and just stay with her. He shook his head in disagreement, " No.. there just got to be something I can do!!" He said protesting, as he begun to look around the room, he did notice a few things that he could to stich up the wounds. but he couldn't reach them from with in the cage, He did remember though that Esabel was able to use her powers like tendrils. Black Lighting surrounded him and begus to obtain everything he needed, " This is going to hurt Ilea but I have to try it." He said as his lighting begun to stich up all of her wounds.

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 pm
Everheart25

Ilea did her best to keep still as he started to stitch her up, not sure why he was doing this but finding that she appreciated the kindness of it. By the time he was only halfway finished, she was sweating heavily but still not moving much. It showed that she was used to this kind of treatment, though never this bad before now.

"Why? ... Why are you... helping me?" she asked him softly, needing to know why since no one else ever had before, "I was going to... betray all of you to... him so he could get... to her..." she added, a small frown on her face showing that she didn't understand his kindness to her now.

She felt her vision darken a bit but blinked it back as he continued to sew up her wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:33 pm
Baren looked at her confused himself, " This happened to you because of me." He said sighing, " Because you cared enough about me not to betray me." He said shaking he head as he finished stitching her up, " I don't understand why you did it. but ever since I saw that first time I haven't been able to get you out of mind, Its like were meant to be together." He said as he lifted her gently as wrapped his arms around her, and rested his for head on hers. " I care about you a lot, and I need you to stay with me so you can help me find out why."

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 pm
Everheart25

Ilea shook her head slightly then whimpered as he lifted her into his arms, "This happened because... I defied him... It would have... happened eventually... anyway..." she told him softly finding herself glad to have his warmth around her.

She'd never felt so cold before, though she thought that might have been the blood loss. She could feel that Goh was still alive but not concentrating on her at all.

"I'll try to stay alive, Baren... But I don't know what... will happen when he dies... For what it's worth... I wish you were... my master instead..." she added then gave another soft whimper when she started to shiver from how cold she was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:55 pm
Baren's eyes widened, he knew the fact that she was getting cold was a very bad sign. So he begun to make his black Lightning pulsate around that hoping that might give some need warmth. He also begun to tighten his arms around her. "Just keep talking to me Ilea please, Tell me what you we're thinking when you first saw my powers." He said as tears begun to form, he turned his head away from he did not want her to seem him crying,

Red Gypsy

Everheart25

Tipsy Explorer

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tipsy 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 pm
Everheart25

Ilea gave a small smile and blinked a bit as she looked at the lightening he'd lit up around them, "That your lightening was... the most beautiful thing... I'd ever seen before... You're strong, Baren... stronger than I am... in so many ways..." she told him softly, her shivering slowing thanks to the warmth he was generating.

"I won't die until he does, Baren... I've been with him... for almost a thousand... years now... Ever since I woke up... in this very room... There was a vampire... on the table there... still screaming from... his torture... She escaped him... that very night... He was so gentle... with me that night... It only got worse... a few years later... when he realized... Esabel was still alive... Then he got angry... all the time..." she said softly, not sure why she was telling him all of this.

But she wanted someone to know of it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 pm
Volug

User Image

Volug grinned under the mask as he spoke. 'Your more of a f@cking dumb retard idiot then I had thought. But thats ok because I am a god of blood I don't need yours to cure her of anything trust me I will do it myself without your blood you dumb f@ck." He smiled as he summoned several thousand gods created out of his very blood. Then then blow away his weak minions as they all turned toward Goh as Volug himself vanished appearing next to him as he grinned licking his lips next to his ear. "One, two, three. Game over f@ck face. I am your end, I am your god. Here is where you will rest forever." He smiled as He simply smashed the shield hew as hiding behind as he as the gods moved in closer as Volug slammed his knee into Goh's skull as he sent him flying. "I want to play with you some myself. I want you to feel what its like to be hurt to fill the pain you put them through. I want you to beg for your damn life and then I will consume you and make sure you suffer. I am going to enjoy this.' He smiled as his mask on Volug's face cracked to millions of peaces finally showing what was below it. It was a normal face but covered in tattoo's. "Time to play. As my love would say." He smiled laughing a very insane laugh as it would split anyone's ears wide open as Volug's full energy was released as things around him started breaking and vanishing into thin air. The very ground he stood upon cracking as blood poured out of his body. Itself forming into many demons and creatures as it started attacking Goh's body ripping parts of his skin or whatever it could get a hold of on him off of his body. As it slowly started draining any of his blood that would come out of his body. The creatures ripping his very eyes from his skull. Well all of this was going on Volug was simply grinning moving toward him slowly as Goh was left alive well this was all happening to him.

Red Gypsy

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:58 pm
Appa Shieron Mugetsu
Everheart25

Goh tried to reach for all the power he'd been building up over the centuries just for moments like this. But something blocked it from him. He gave an angry shout of rage over what was happening but knew there was nothing he could do about it.

So, he tried for the one ace he had left. He sent his soul out of his body, letting it drop to the ground with a bloody gurgle as his soul went for his one final hiding place, his one last effort at immortality.

Down through the floor, where the cage didn't prevent his movement. Down past the dungeon and into a hidden chamber. In here, on an alter in the center of the room, lay a new body for him. This one was stronger, much more powerful, and certainly much more handsome.

But as he approached the body, something pulled at him, dragged his screaming soul back to the body he'd abandoned. So his final sight was that of the b*****d creation as he finally died.

Only his bespelled notebooks remaining as a testament to all of his years of work, the one on Esabel sliding across the floor to stop beside Volug's foot....

Down in the dungeon, Ilea gave a harsh gasp as her body arched in Baren's arms, her crimson eyes wide with the pain moving through her in this moment. Her mouth tried to say his name one last time, but all that came out was a primal scream before she simply collapsed in his arms.

Her heart gave one more beat, then stopped as her eyes closed one last time.

The energy of Volug severing that connection between Ilea and Goh seemed to fill the bloody room around her and Baren like a mad whirlwind before coalescing into one small bright line of energy that lashed around a bit like the end of a live powerline. Then it snapped right to Baren, instantly connecting them and making him her new master...  
Surface

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff