Reply Dormitories
Iko-Kun and Tamesu's Room. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Chia Toma

" We're here..." He walked around the living space and was quite pleased when he tossed the keys in the air. " Are you alright with this?" He ask, tilting his head at his new room mate and potential lover. " I've always had a love for hard wood.."

He climbed up to the upper floor where the two beds lay, and he places his things down. " You can pick first. It doesn't really matter to me. I'm sure the bed feel the same."  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

The room was amazing, so much better than anything he had ever had before and for a moment or two Tamesu just remained in the doorway, staring like a little kid who had just been told that he could have anything that he wanted from the toy shop. Stepping in he slowly stared around at everything, just mesmerized by it all before suddenly gripping his school bag tightly in his fingers and half curling in on himself.

Tears sprung to his eyes and he started to shudder a little bit, until Iko's voice broke through the torrent of emotions. He looked up towards the senior, looking like a puppy that had just been kicked, "I...I...can...choose?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Chia Toma

" Yeah! Which si--Tamesu..?" He sees his teary eyes and his furrows his brow, approaching him gently and suddenly was filled with inquiry. " What is wrong? I only asked what side you wanted to sleep on..." for some reason, he did look adorable still with teary eyes.. Perhaps this reason was personal? He didn't mean to intrude personally..  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:20 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Tamesu gulped a little, looking down, "No...no one's...nice..." he shook his head a little, knowing that he was being silly but he couldn't get his voice to work. "They all...hate...your...nice and...I n-n-nev..." silver strands of hair fell down as he hung his head.

OOC: Tam's a little on the side of never really having been cared for by anyone so he's getting overwhelmed bless him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Chia Toma

" Tamesu..."

What would Iko do..? Comfort was the first thing that came to his mind. He had to try something in order to make his room mate feel beter right? Plus this was his future lover.. He couldn't just leave him in this sort of mood. With a bold move and alot of bravery, he embraces Tamesu into a hug, tenderly holdin him.

" You poor thing, don't you worry. I'll be here to show as much kindness as you heart desires and needs.." Yes, thats right.. He would care for him. When he receives all this affection, he will be happy..!! Then Tamesu will fall for him.  

Prince Kuriko

Chia Toma

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:48 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

A little squeak escaped him as he was pulled into a hug and he blushed brightly, feeling his heart beat just a little bit quicker. What was he to do? He had never had anything like this before and it felt so good.

Tamesu burst into tears, clinging onto the others shirt but unable to talk in the slightest right now. After a few minutes he stepped back, looking a little bit on the sheepish side, "I'm sorry...I...I normally...Iko-kun, you're so nice to me..." without warning, Tamesu stood up on his tiptoes and pressed a light little kiss to the others lips, "Thank you."

He was blushing crimson right now and hope that he hadn't offended his roommate.

OOC: ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:57 am
ooc: gah! missed part of my post off last night, that was silly *facepalms* updated now though ^^  

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 am

Chia Toma

Iko blushed when the embrace was stopped. How could semone so small feel so warm. He had suddenly Missed themat feeling of warmth. Suddenly his heart raced When his Lios touched The other's..!! The blush was a light shade but then turned into a bright molten color.
" U-uhm.. Its fine.." He pushed up his glasses and lowered himself to Tamesu, kissing him much longer. He lets go, pulling away and looking a diffrent direction. " However if you want to do it properly, do it like I just had.." He found Tamesu's gaze and raised his brows. " W-well?" He coudln't help but look at the blushing face. He looked so adorible.. " I'm not offended if thats what your thinking.. It was good-- are you going to pick a side?" Why was he fumbling.. It was just a kiss.. A kiss of incredible graditude. Why did he look so good just going for it? Perhaps thats what he needed to do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:01 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Tamesu was surprised to find himself responding to the longer kiss, twisting ever so slightly to try and keep the contact just a little bit longer but for the life of him he couldn't think as to why he was doing such a thing. "Iko-kun?" he whispered as they parted, unsurity shimmering in his eyes but not enough to make him want to run away right now.

Giggling just a little he pulled back, head still slightly down but not as much as before. "Okay, I'll pick," he said, heading up the stairs to the bedroom and still amazed by everything. He chanced a glance out of the window and marked how the light would fall before almost leaping onto the left hand bed like a child, "I'll take this one."

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:12 pm

Chia Toma

" That's fine" He says, getting the side that he would have preferred. He started to unpack and place things in their specific locations, finishing quickly and fixing up his sheets. "Are you hungry?" He says sitting on the bed gently so he wouldn't mess up the blanket too much. " If you are, I can cook. Unless you want to eat out..or order.." He watched how Tamesu was laying and blushed. He looked like a child. The way his hand was over his mouth and how his eyes looked up at him--it was all so.. Alluring..

He Took a closer look at his lashes and then his lips. Could it be that he was really sleeping next to this..every night..? He needed to make sure to control himself. Especially at times of arousal..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:26 pm
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Literally having a bag of stuff, Tamesu was quick to get unpacked and sorted out though he debated taking out his old teddy bear but then pulled him out anyway and gave the toy a hug before setting it down on his pillow. "I can't sleep without him..." he said slowly with a shy grin, "Though he just has to be in the same space as me."

When food was mentioned, his stomach gave out a growl and he blushed, "I can make something. I don't have much in the way of money to order out..."

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Chia Toma

" Thats Fine, really.. I'll start cooking."
Luckily the school provided a few things for culinary students like himself so the fridge, pantry and cupboards where stocked on a regular basis.
He decided to go with some lasagna and a salad with Balsmic vinaigrette. The pasta luckily was already cooked, So all he had to do was set up the contents. He took his time and made the beef , seasoning it and half cooking it so it could finish in the oven. Then he sets the lasagna strips and then ads meat and cheese in that pattern. He popped it in the oven and then took it out when ot was ready.

" Tamesu~?" He pulled out plates as he started the salad. He tossed the spinach in the bowl with the vinaigrette and set it on the plate. After he set the salad he cut the lasagna and set it down neatly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:47 am
Prince Kuriko
User Image

● Live, love, laugh ●

Busying himself with 'tidying up' as he would call it, when he was really checking for any briar patches that could let things in and out of his new room, Tamesu whafted about the space brightly after changing out of his school uniform into a pair of green shorts and a brown tank top.

Hearing his name being called, he leaned over the banister, "Coming~" he called lightly before gently descending the stairs and sniffing the air, "Wow that smells so good."

Chia Toma

Prince Kuriko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Chia Toma

" Does it? I wanted to go with something simple. I hope you enjoy"

He grabbed drinks and placed them on the table along with the plates of food and started to eat. He noticed that Tamesu had changed his clothing and he actually found it interesting.. His shoulders where showing. He never really had seen Tamesu without his uniform on. And for some reason, he found that very sexy. They are rooming together after all. Casual clothing would be seen more.

The meal was silent so he decided to say something. But it was what to say he had trouble with. Basics...

" So, How is your scedual? I'm sure we will bump into eachither right..? Especially for lunch." He stated taking a sip and another bite. " Unless you have some one you will be sittng next to.."  
Dormitories

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff