Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:27 pm
((Description and image to come later.))

Demon Baron Jolken WestFire looked over the small assortment of gifts he was going to present to Lareth the Terrible tomorrow when he made his way to the castle.

Jolken was one of the many barons loyal to the crown and wondered really why the king had decided to call all the barons to the castle to ask for a pardon for a woman his father had condemed to death eons ago.

Since Lareth was king, Jolken knew that he did what he wanted without as much as asking any baron but to actually ask them to convene and give this pardon....the situation must be serious.

He sighed as he couldn't decide on what to take.

"Clayton! Come over here and help me choose a gift!"

Jolken called to his dreamer of a son and waited for the younger man to join him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

The day dreaming son of Baron was just happly having his eyes closed, hands on his cheeks and think about what human call love, it's a strange thing for humans to have and yet Clayton wished to know more about it but also he wished to find a woman, maybe this love would shop itself if he could find that perfect girl. Soon his day dream was over as his father called for him to find a gift. His eyes opened slowly and his blue eyes looked around only to see his father looking for gifts. Clayton sighed lightly and got up from the chair he was sitting on " why must we find a gift for a demon king that has everything he could want? " Clayton asked knowing a king he might already have something that himself or his father would pick. Clayton sighed again " if you really wish to give him a gift father then you need to find something meaningful to him, something he enjoy the most out of everything " Clayton says knowing something that the kind would enjoy could be the kay for giving his father to pick a perfect gift.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:01 pm
Luminaxxx

Jolken looked at his son Clayton.
"We must present a gift as an act of goodwill. Not only does it show our loyalty, it shows that we are still prosperous and we are thankful we have what we do."

The man sighed and shook his head as he placed his hands on his hips.

"I swear....one day you are to take over as Baron, and your head is still so much in the clouds, you do not even know the basic concept of a gift to our king. If I didn't promise your dearly departed mother I would do my best to make you into a well rounded demon, I would toss you out on your butt and make you learn about life the hard way. "

He rubbed his chest as he calmed down. Every time he got angry, the demon had palpitations and it always happened when he was with his son Clayton.

His son was too much like his mother....full of dreams. It was endearing and also frustrating at the same time.

"Meaningful? I have no idea what would be meaningful to the demon king...he is all over the place in his likes and dislikes. I think he is purposely that way so that he watches us scramble as he smirks from his throne."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:12 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Clayton watched as his father soon started to get angry about him day dreaming about what he wanted, never once Clayton's father asked what he wanted in life but then again Clayton never says anything as he knows that clayton is all he has after mother passed away. Clayton patted his father's head as he smiled " calm down father, your going to hurt yourself if you get too angry and i know that one day i take over, you ...don't have to keep reminding me " Clayton said as his eyes started looking around the place, trying to find a gift, something that the king would enjoy the most " how about a weapons?. Every king loves his weapons. Sword or if i remember right a staff? " Clayton said as his feet went to the weapons area.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:21 pm
Luminaxxx

As Clayton patted him on the head, Jolken frowned as his son had grown so much taller than him.

He disliked how his once tiny cute son had grown so tall and manly.

Jolken knew he couldn't hold onto his son forever, but the man had almost completely raised his son alone and when the time came for Clayton to leave the nest and find himself.....what was Jolken to do?

He would be alone.

He pushed the thought to the back of his mind and followed after his son.

"His majesty is good with all manner of weapons. It has been a long time since the king used a staff, but I believe that was the weapon he was superior with. It helped him gain the throne all those years ago."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:33 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Looking at all the weapons and staff and yet none seem to be perfect but with more looking he spotted A staffthat could be the perfect gift for the king. " how about this one father.? " He asked gently pulling the staff out and taking a better look at it. He could feel the great magic flowing through it and it seems like a perfect staff to use powerful magic with the right hands. " the magic in this staff is great, with the right hands it could be more powerful. This would be a perfect gift for the king father " Clayton said passing the staff over to his father.
He could tell by his eyes that his father never wish for leave his side, family is family and really he would give up his dreams to go on the surface and stay behind with his father. Its something that Clayton had son for a long time now, just kept reminding himself that father needs him and that he was the only one that took care of him for all them long years. Clayton smiled at his father as he just wanted him to be happy.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:38 am
Luminaxxx

The man took the staff into his hands and looked it over. He felt the weight and balance and nodded his approval.

"Good job at finding this. This will be perfect for the king. I am sure he will appreciate it in some small way."

Jolken handed the staff to a servant who came into the room to take the item and place it with their traveling bags and such.

"Now, shall we go get something to eat? I do not think it will do either of us well, if we head out for the kings home on an empty stomach.

Unlike most demons, Jolken could not teleport and he had to get from place to place, the old fashioned way. By horse.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:40 am

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Clayton smiled at his father once more as he liked the staff too. Clayton also nodded at the idea of food because once his father said food his stomach started growling at himself. "That world be a lovely idea father and my stomach agrees too." Clayton said happily at he started to walk by his father`s side. Clayton loved his father and world do anything for him and if it means staying here in this demon realm then so be it. Clayton patted her father's shoulder " father can i ask you something?. Its.. been bothering me. " Clayton stopped for a secend and smiled once again " tell me about mother?. How did you fall in love. That king of thing " Clayton never asked about his mother because he knew that it would upset his father but its been too long and he had the right to know about her and Clayton wished to know more about love so he could also try understanding it more.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:53 am
Luminaxxx

((Not a problem. Just so you know I posted in the announcements I will be out the next few days. Sorry))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 am
Hot Champion_of_justice
it's okay and just to let you know I have did an elf profile and the guild master told me your going to be king for them too and to ask you if it's okay.  

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 am
I have no problem with the profile, but I would change the nano technology part.
The guild itself is mostly magic and kinda holding a semi era before there was technology?
(there is plumbing, but the universe in which the guild is in, hasn't quite advanced so far to use nano tech.)

Perhaps you could say the nano tech is a new type of magical alloy you discovered on your travels and responds to your body as you have the suit of alloy metal?

How does that sound?

That way you can keep the profile as it is and we wont upset the balance of the guilds time universe.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:37 pm
Luminaxxx

Jolken looked to his son as they made their way to the kitchen for a bite to eat.
"Hmm...how did I fall in love? Or do you want to know how we met?"

The elder demon lead Clayton into thekitchen and sat with him as the chef began to hurriedly prepare something for the two of them.

"Well before I can answer any of those questions, can I ask why you want to know? Did someone catch your eye?"  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:47 pm

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Clayton shook his head " no, no one has catch my eyes.. not yet anyways, thats why im asking, i want to know what im looking for and understand that love, its very strange, love. I just wanted to learn more about it and then maybe.. find the fight woman. " Clayton said in a soft but bored tone in his voice, he wanted to find the right girl but he could not do it with out knowing what is love. It was his dream to find a love of his life but again he knew that his father needed him more.

Hot Champion_of_justice

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am
Luminaxxx

The elder demon thought some and crossed his arms in thought.
"Hmm....Love is hard to explain, but I will do my best."

He took a drink from a nearby water cup and licked his lips clean before he began.

"Love is a feeling one feels for another person. A feeling that is warm....it starts in your chest and spreads throughout your body.....like a fine whiskey. You find yourself, wanting to know everything about someone....wanting to be with them at all times, and doing anything to make sure they are happy."

He looked to his son.

"I felt like that when your mother was around. When I first met her I found her to be more beautiful that anyone I had ever met."

The baron seemed lost in a memory as he smiled.

"She made me do a bunch of crazy things to prove that I was serious...but when she did accept me...the feeling of her returned love...was amazing. The love we shared always made me feel like I could do anything. Like I was unstoppable."

He chuckled and came back to the present as he thanked the chef as food was placed in front of both of them.

"I know I can't tell you more than that as I cannot describe how it felt. All I can say is that when you do fall in love....you will know."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Luminaxxx

Dangerous Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:40 am

╔══════════════╗
Ⓒ𝔩𝔞𝔶𝔱𝔬𝔫
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Clayton hear all of her father's little detailed about his mother and really, he never seem him so happy talking about it. Clayton smiled as his father when he finished and understand how much as he could give him really, it seem he needs to find it to understand it fully.
" thank you father. I wished i could had meet mother but the way you say she was... she was an amazing person. " Clayton said smiling before taking a sip of water and looked down at the food that was in front of him and started eating.

Hot Champion_of_justice

Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces