Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[PRP] I went from single to... a parent?! [Rayne x Oriana] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

Rayne was terrified! How did he go from mourning over a failed relationship to having kids with a total stranger?! A pretty one, and she was fairly cute.... but still a perfect stranger! Did that witch do it? Was she the one who made this happen? He had gone to her and made a deal.... He'd give something dear of his to her if she found him love, but this wasn't the kind of love he had wanted! The love of a child? He wasn't ready to be a parent! His mother hadn't been the best parent, and now here he was..... having two kids with a lovely but mysterious woman!

His paws frantically put the finishing touches on the den he had made for Oriana and his kids. She had birthed the BCRs faster than he expected, and the den hadn't been ready. He had been working on this den for awhile, mostly to preoccupy himself so he could try and rid his brain of the guilt he felt for deliberately not telling either of his parents about his new development. What could he say? He had left home without a word, and now his parents split up and his mother was with some unknown man... It upset him. Angered him, even, as he couldn't stop himself from accusing his mother of bad deeds and being annoyed with his father for letting her go. Not like he could talk.... he had let go of his ex-girlfriend, too....

But he didn't want to see either of them, maybe ever. Thing had changed so much, and he felt so out of place and scared when he compared his romantic failures to theirs.... He had kids now, for deities sake! He needed to focus on them..... Not his dysfunctional family.

It was done. His paws tugged on his necklace before he stepped back, throat clearing nervously. "O-Oriana. It's finished." He still felt nervous around her, especially because she was gorgeous.... and, well, uh, the mother of his kids.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yushika

Oriana waited quietly and patiently as Rayne fixed up a den for them. She couldn't believe that she was going to have kids! She was going to have two of the most adorable babies ever. The fact that she had them with this random male didn't really bother her at all. So far he seemed really nice. She half expected him to just up and leave her but he didn't. Instead he stayed and built this den for them. He was nice and kind and she really wanted to get to know him. She then suddenly made a face. She hoped he didn't find this strange or weird... maybe awkward. She then glanced up when Rayne called her name.

"Oh!" She grabbed the two bcrs then quickly made her way over to him. She set them down and looked over it. "Wow... You did all this?" She smiled. "Oh Rayne I love it! Its wonderful! Look little ones. You have a new home." she cooed at the bcrs.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:50 am
Flushing the second she praised him, the male shuffled slightly, a grin forming. "Well, I'm a good digger, I guess." Looking back up at her, a paw toyed with his necklace briefly before he nuzzled hi- their BCRs. Tail wagging a mile a minute, the male poked his head into the den before glancing back at Oriana, ears perked up and face beaming.

"It has enough room for all of us, even if the kits become adults. I.... I made sure there was enough room so you could be comfortable." He didn't know how to add: So you can sleep without touching me. He wasn't sure how she felt sleeping in the same den with him, and Rayne was overly conscious of being as polite as possible. He wouldn't mind cuddling, not at all. It'd keep the BCRs warm, and the both of them cozy. But, she was a woman, and he respected not only that but the fact she had birthed his kids, stranger or not. Tail wagging at an ever faster pace, the male picked up the BCRs and entered the den, setting them down on a padded down little nest made of various cloths and leaves.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:59 pm
Yushika

She smiled. "You really are." Was her response to his comment about his digging. "This is a great place." She looked at him as her tail wagged. "I'm sure we'll be more then comfortable here." Glancing back at the den, she couldn't remember the last time she felt this happy. "Lets go inside for a bit." With that she followed him inside and looked around. It was perfect. A nice little spot to call home. She looked over at Rayne. "Rayne I..." She blushed as she glanced away. "I want to thank you... for... for everything you've done..." She looked back at him. "And... for not running away... Thank you for staying..."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:08 pm
Rayne grinned at her comment, padding into the den with her and flopping right into the center. Aah, spacious. His tail occasionally tapped against the dirt, paws extending tiredly and stretching, relieving the tension they had accumulated from the days of digging. He snuck a few glances at Oriana when he could here and there, one ear perking up when she glanced at him. Her paused sentence and blush alerted the male, head cocking to the side. What? Thank him? For what? Doing what any good guy would? Having babies with a beautiful vixen? Being lucky enough to have her actually like his company?

"No no." He shook his head, squirming closer and summoning the courage to rest his paw on hers. "Thank you for being the mother of my children, and for putting up with a fool like me. I know I'm not the smartest, or strongest, but you let me stay by your side and help every step of the way. Any guy would be lucky to be in this situation with you, Oriana."

And there came the blush. Rayne realized just how sappy that was, looking away and rubbing his cheek nervously. Clearing his throat and pulling one of the BCRs closer, the male practically recoiled into himself. "I-I didn't mean to make that sound so cheesy. I'm sorry."
Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:15 pm
Yushika

Oriana blushed. "Oh don't say that Rayne... Your no fool." She moved closer to him. "I think your quite wonderful." She smiled sheepishly at him. "No no... it wasn't cheesy at all... actually... I... I liked it." She reached out with a paw and placed her's on his. "I think it was really sweet." She leaned into him and kissed his cheek.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:04 pm
Cracking a faint smile, the male shook his head at her compliment, however he didn't protest. It felt nice being complimented by the lady, for sure. When her paw reached out and touched his an ear flicked upwards, a goofy smile crossing his face. The kiss on his cheek didn't help, cheeks heating up a brighter color and tail wagging a mile a minute. Nudging her cheek with his nose, the male rested his head on their paws, closing his eyes.

"Mmm." He hummed deeply, inhaling the scent of dirt and leaves from within the den with a pleasant smirk. "Lets just hope yo- our kids don't act like some of my siblings did as children." He didn't talk about his family much, honestly, and this was mostly because of his..... dislike for the family dynamic? Was dislike too strong of a word? He didn't know what to think, especially when your family was split apart so young and then reformed while he was away. It was just confusing, and he wasn't a fan of discussing things he didn't entirely understand. Though... he wouldn't mind talking to Oriana about them. She seemed to soothe his distress more often than not.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 4:30 pm
Yushika

She chuckled at his reaction to her closeness. She then tilted her head when he talked about their kids being like his siblings. "Oh? I don't think I've ever heard you talk about your siblings and family before? What were they like?" She was curious. She didn't know much about Rayne or his family. Maybe this would be a good chance to find out. She had been wanting to ask him but it just never seemed like the right time. "What were you like?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:15 am
He internally flinched at the question he had been dreading. Of course she would want to know about his family – who wouldn't? She was the mother of his children, she ought to know what she was getting herself into sometime or another. Swallowing thickly, the male absently shrugged, a clear troubled expression flicking across his face before he faked a smile.

"Well, you see." He paused, ears flicking down as a heavy sigh left him. Might as well be honest, too. "As children it was alright. Mom and dad were madly in-love. Mom was running a tribe, or trying to. My brothers and sisters would play. Normal kit stuff. But when I left the tribe to figure out what I wanted, well... I'm not even entirely sure what happened, but dad and mom broke up. Abruptly. I only found out when I came home and she had a new man as a mate. Ever since it's felt wrong, I guess. Dad isn't around and mom is now over the moon with this new guy. It's... weird." For a second he seemed to grow sad, quickly covering it with another false smile.

"As for me, I was always the kid who wanted out. Always wanted to explore. Was a bit rebellious when it came to tribe chores. I pretty much fled the second I could."

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:59 pm
Yushika

Oriana shifted closer to Rayne eager to hear about him and his family. In a way it was kinda exciting for her. When he started she could tell that it was a difficult subject for him to talk about. If he didn't want too she wouldn't force him into it. After all, this was his family and he had the right to decline if he wanted. When he started she went quiet and still. When he finished she nuzzled his neck. "I'm sorry..." She understood why it was hard to talk about but at the same time she was happy that he trusted her enough to tell her. She then chuckled when he told her about himself and gave a smile. "Well that I could pretty much make out." She teased him. "I can just see you running off to explore rather then doing what you were told."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 pm
He flushed as she nuzzled his neck, instinctually returning it with his own gentle nuzzle. 'Stupid! Don't just cozy up to her!' Except, well, it was nice. She was nice, even. Flushing darker, the male pulled away, moving to sit in-front of her and place a paw over hers.

"Oriana." While red, it was obvious he had something serious to say. He swallowed thickly, casting aside the doubting voice in the back of his head that screeched he was making a fool of himself. He liked this woman, a lot. He wanted to do right by her, more then anything. Silver eyes locked on bright yellow, determination abound.

"I'm not the strongest or smartest. I'm not the perfect man, and I make plenty of mistakes. I'm not special. But, Oriana, I-.... I-... we're strangers, I know. I know that but you're one of the most beautiful and sweet vixens I've met. If I could chose the ideal mother of my children.... well, it'd be you. I'm happy to be having these kids with you. I want to protect this family, even if it's unplanned and not the perfect story." He was rambling, he knew it! But he was honest and sincere, and all he wanted was for this sweet vixen to know his appreciation and perhaps affection that was lurking. Sure, they were strangers... but he had a crush, and he didn't want her to leave once the kids were grown without knowing it.

"If you give me a chance I'll show you I can be the best dad that I can possibly be. I-... I want to make this work- with the kids, I mean! But I also want to see how... see how we work. As a team. As partners. As maybe something more. I want to try, for the kids and for.... well, for me,, too, because I like you, Oriana. I like what I've gotten to know and I just want you to know that I'm here if you want me to be. I'm here for whatever you'd like me to be; a father to the kids or a partner, whatever it is."

Once he was done he removed his paw, red cheeks burning hot under pale blue fur. He looked at his BCRs, tail wagging once in pride before he turned his view back to her.

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 am
Yushika

She titled her head as she watched him walk around in front of her. "Yes?" She could tell he wanted to talk about something. She then listened to him quietly and when he finished she smiled lightly. "Aw Rayne. I would like that too. I... I would really like to see if thinks work out with you." She smiled. "I like you... a lot and I know your going to be a great dad. I would really like to see where we go. If thats alright with you."  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:29 pm
His ears flicked up, a dopey smile touching his face as he nodded. Yes, that was quite alright! More than alright!

"I'd love that." His tail wagged gently. This felt right. Sure, the future was unknown, but this promise to see what could happen between them felt good. He looked down at his necklace, mouth drying. His parents; could he really hide his new children and.... Oriana from them? He was hurt by the breakup, but did he really want his parents to not be in their lives? Clearing his throat, he looked up, head tilting.

"Does your family know? About... about the kids?"

Izumi Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:04 am
Yushika

Oriana's eyes widened at the mention at her parents. "Oh my gosh! I completely forgot about my parents!" She panicked as she looked at Rayne. "I... I've been so busy with everything that's been going on that I've completely forgotten to tell them!" Well that and that she had gotten together with a random male fox. But he wasn't random anymore. So you couldn't exactly call it a romp or random encounter. "Or Rayne I've been a total air head." She admitted. "I cant believe I haven't told them yet." Well to be honest, she really hadn't kept in touch with her parents much but she really wanted them to meet Rayne and their kids.

OMG! I forgot I had RPs with you! I'm sorry! gonk I really like These two though so we should totally make the official!

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 am
Rayne shook his head, laughing softly. They both hadn't told their parents yet! He wasn't sure if he ever was going to tell his, honestly, but... maybe they could start with telling Oriana's first and see from there.

"Do you want to tell them? Should... should I come?" Oh wow, meeting the parents was nerve-wracking. It meant he'd need to prove he'd be a good dad, at least. Would he be a good dad? He hoped so! As nervous and panicked as he was... those two BCRs were theirs; he wanted to give them the entire world if he could.

Izumi Tenshi
SCREEEES! I'd love to! Also do you own both of Oriana's parents or no?

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff