Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[GRP] Out of Body Experience [Ever x America] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:43 pm
Assignment was still new enough to leave Ever excited -- showing up at the pod room bright eyed and curious, drinking up the equipment and the machinery. He was early, but just a touch: the scent of the cigarette he'd finished outside still clinging to his skin and his shirt. Some small warnings had guided him to pick up comfortable clothing, worn-soft jeans and a loose-fitting t-shirt, which left him looking scruffy and janitorial. Not that it mattered. He wouldn't look like this for long.

While he waited for America to find her way there, he leaned in slowly against a pod, hand on its surface, to peer inside. This would at least be his first time inside one of the contraptions since his awakening.

lizbot
SORRY IT'S LAME u.u

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 pm
America was slightly less enthused. She hadn't ended up an undead golem since that first disastrous mission, but that ended up the opposite of reassuring. Whether or not she'd be able to handle another was still up in the air, and the girl considered warning Ever that she might up a little off if she ended up in the wrong sort of body. Instead, she greeted him with a cheery, "Once I ended up with a golem that had a d**k the size of a 2 liter soda bottle."

She'd rather bank on her success, all told, than prepare for failure.

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:10 pm
"So no change for me, then." It was snappy, immediate, said almost without thinking: his eyebrows raised in a slow question and a smile spreading across his face. Amused, and self-satisfied. Ever moved away from the pod, paused, and then stepped back toward it.

"Is this going to hurt?" It was the only question he was going to ask before he climbed in.

Lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:11 am
Face suddenly grimly serious, she pointed to the trainee, "If you say s**t like that, you're gonna have to prove it so we know if Kon gets to keep his Missile Crises title."

Breaking in a shameless grin, America got into her own pod and reassured him, "Not really, and I hear there's only a one in three chance you'll end up dead."

When she opened her eyes next it was to what seemed like a tiny a** cave. She practically had to bend in half not to scrape her...horns, those were ******** horns...against the ceiling.

First priority: boob check.
Results: aw yeah.

Feeling up her lovely lady lumps, the girl exclaimed out loud, "Holy s**t my tits are furry..." A pause, and then, "Kinda like it, gotta say."

and be blue

America is a 7 foot tall yeti in a school girl uniform ~ !

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:30 pm
Ever would follow her easily, at least: and no, it didn't hurt, not until he opened his eyes in a strange body. His mouth felt wrong, chalky, his teeth too sharp, and the second he thought about it too much, he tumbled from the air to land on the cave floor, struggling to right himself. He'd been flying.

"Um." And his voice, too deep, sounded odd in his new body. In contrast to America, he'd been shoved into a small form, barely three foot tall, poison-green with long, braided hair and slitted eyes. He peered up at the Yeti with America's voice, and stumbled in his attempt to walk.

"What the ******** class="quote">
lizbot
Ever is a 3" tall unseelie pixie/demon. His wings shed poison.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:28 pm
"Oh my god," the huge monster squealed in delight. "You're so tiny!" The desire to pick the Ever pixie up was kept in check only by lack of room to do so. Instead she peered around the cave and instructed, "Kay so there should be a tin box hidden somewhere in here that has money and such."

Reaching out she touched one of Ever's wings and made a grizzly face, all teeth and scrunched nose. "Gross."

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:38 pm
The contact made Ever twitch his wings, uncomfortable, shedding something glittery and green a she did. It was gross, and he bared his teeth in response: each one coming to a point. All of him felt weird, short and uncomfortable, and it was an effort to get his limbs synchronized enough to make his way around the cave in search of a tin box: poking into nooks and crevices, eventually fluttering up off the ground and jarring something loose.

It hit the ground with a sound like a gong and its contents poured out around them. "How do you do this? I have wings. ******** it, let's go home."

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:51 pm
The yeti placed a massive hand gently on top of Ever's, to keep the pixie from going up again. "Flying's a bit...just..try not to, anymore." Letting go, she stooped down to gather up the scattered silver pumpkin seeds. Holing one up, America lectured, "Now this is the normal currency folks keep here, there's gold ones too. But regular pumpkin seeds are just snacks, which is really ******** weird, 'cause their babies come out of pumpkins."

The monster's expression scowled in disturbed confusion before shaking herself and taking a moment to reassure the trainee, "It's no big deal, hun. Gotta get used to this sort of s**t sooner or later, and better now than on some super serious mission where it's all life and death and maybe even literally some god-like dude named Death."

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:10 pm
"I can't imagine what that would be like." At least being sarcastic settled him some, and he eased over -- slowly -- to pick up a couple of the pumpkin seeds himself. He held it up in one hand, and it felt huge. Weirdly huge. Wrong. This would still take some getting used to.

"...why do they eat their babies? That's the strangest thing I ever heard." He patted at his hip, meaning to put something in his pocket, but he wasn't wearing pants. Instead he wore some frilly lacy monstrosity, and his scowl was furious. "Why am I a girl?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:41 am
The yeti watched every movement with a sort of doting expression, finally cooing, "You're just so tiny and adorable." A pause, and then, "Do you want me to give you a moment to feel up your perky new tits and hoo-hoo?" This was not said sarcastically, but rather a genuine offer.

Without waiting for a reply, she picked up a sheet of paper, and ambled out of the cave to give Ever some privacy. After a moment of looking at the paper, America called over her shoulder, "So it looks like no priority mission, and we get some choices: there's taking a class if any are available...I have no clue if any are, gotta say." Scrunching her nose at the idea of school without the option of sexy teacher distractions, she went on, "We can set some minipet traps in the Scarefari...aren't they just cute as ******** with their words? One day I'm gonna get Taym out here and he'll ******** die from all the smiling he'll have to hide. There's also interviewing students...and collecting information on daily events....there's a map to the school from here, a bookstore."

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:31 pm
"I'd like to see a crazy monster bookstore." He did take advantage of her offer to do something at least: lingering inside the cave for a minute or two before finally emerging. At least he was walking normally now, had mastered the shorter legs and awkward shape of his new body. Whether or not Ever had investigated the hoo-hoo was entirely up in the air.

Probably not, though. He'd had opportunities to look at one of those before, and he'd definitely turned it down then.

"Let's go to a crazy monster bookstore."

lizbot

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:13 pm
Yetimerica gave the pixie a friendly leer, and once again exclaimed on his tiny cuteness. Reading the map was relatively easy once you got used to the different symbols, needlessly fancy and often ominous language, and constant puns. It took a bit for her to adjust her gait to Ever's much smaller one, and from time to time she'd forget at the sight of some new and exciting oddity as they walked through the forest and toward the city.

Trees walked.
Dragons flew through the air.
There was some sort of fight between two wizards involving cascades of purple fire and green goo.
A skeleton shuffled past with a cheerful, "Rotten day, ghouls!"

Leaning down, she whispered, "I feel like I'm in a ******** story book." The few times she'd gone, America had mostly stayed to the wood areas, and a tavern where minipet trappers hung out. It was obviously different from the normal world, but nowhere near as blatant as all this.

and be blue

SORRY IM A FAIL

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:10 pm
"It's more like a surreal dream," was Ever's muttered reply, much too low-pitched for his current fluttery pixie body -- but then, this was halloween. Maybe it was, in fact, normal for pixies to sound like twenty-something year-old men. He wasn't a bass, at least, more of a tenor --

He started as something flew overhead, ducking just a bit, his wings fluttering and shedding poison in his wake. "Jesus. Really surreal. And ridiculous."

He shook his head, peering up at America.

"I can't see Amory here. Not with the mouth on him. Not going 'Rotten day, ghouls!'" A puff of breath out blew a tuft of hair from his face. "Are some of them a bit less insane?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm
She thought about it for a moment and then decided, "I think the ones that seem super normal will probably just make things all the more creepy, gotta say." Checking the map, the yeti continued, "Okay, nearly there. I wouldn't worry too much about not gawking n'such. We can always just claim to be tourist hicks." She grinned with much too many teeth, "Folks love it when they get to be superior to some poor a*****e who don't know any better."

They ventured into the more developed areas of land that held houses, some surprisingly normal, some seemingly normal until you got a closer look, some that were strange and dream-like, and a bunch that were taken straight out of nightmares and horror movies. Sometimes even literally so, there were two that looked like the Addams family mansion and one Bates Motel in view. The business section held a similar variety, and soon they approached the bookstore.

It almost looked normal, until one noticed the gargoyles perched above the entry were chatting animatedly to one another. Inside was a sort of cozy chaos between books that flew, books that bit, books that set themselves (and you) on fire, books that sparkled, books that spoke, books that leaked strange fluids, books bound in every material imaginable and some beyond imagining: leather, wood, bone, green flames, stars, lightning, a void that sucked in your gaze and seemed to dim the world around it. The other customers, of course, were just as loud and strange as the books.

and be blue

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

and be blue
Crew

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 pm
By the time they got to the store, at least, Ever had managed the feat of walking comfortably; had even managed a couple flutters that took him off the ground before he resettled and gave up that idea. It would have been easier, could he have ridden on America's broad shoulder. But alas, perhaps the poison would make it uncomfortable --

He paused in the bookstore doorway, baffled as he watched the books fly about. Ever had encountered some Halloween denizens in the tower, of course, but this was -- well. Different.

"How do they get anything done?" It was low, mildly aghast, as he stretched up to attempt to steal something from the air. It dashed past his fingertips, out of reach. "I mean, is it just chaos all the time?"

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces