Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] gonna go far ( leslie vs gene ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:31 am
Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED. You feel tired.... cold...numb. It becomes increasingly hard to focus as the battle draws on.

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 am
First time in the Haunted House, and Leslie was already skeptical about it. It changed: ever evolving, ever shifting like wet paint on a canvas, the edges ready to bleed into each other at a moment's notice.

He clutched Aleria at the ready, sliding into a room it already approved of.

We like it, Aleria said, speaking for the first time in quite some time, pleased by the chill. Normally it kept quiet, offering a pushing emotion or offering sensible advice in the form of cloying mental pressure. But now, it wanted to chat.

What a ******** time.

"Yeah, i get it, you ******** loooove the cold. It's colder in here than a witch's tit, Jesus."

Carhop Cavalier

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:49 pm
Gene had been avoiding the House lately, unsure of herself and the anger that swelled within her chest every time she thought of the white coated bastards, not wanting to do more harm than was necessary. The doppelganger, however, ended up there anyway. A sigh lilted out of her chest, and she trudged along in hopes of finding an exit.

The next door she opened led to cold, a feeling she hated. Feeling cold meant FEAR was afoul, which could only mean terrible things in this place.

A voice, seemingly talking to nothing. Her brow furrowed - that only meant one of two things.

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:04 pm
Of ******** course. It was a Hunter, the white coat blaring the profession. A shiver went down her spine, goosebumps trailing up her arms. Gene couldn't focus, her head swimming as if she'd put too much cider into her punch again. Leering, she approached the Hunter.

"Hey, you." Gene announced, flicking the Hunter in the ear. "Get outta my sight." She commanded, nauseous feeling rising up in her chest. She didn't want to hurt this one too much. Gene needed to keep Frost's words in mind - she couldn't become them.

HP: 25/25
DMG: --

cherno astra

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:01 am
Leslie was almost always cold-- his weapon was made of ice, and the brand of special passive it gave him was a resistance to heat. Unfortunately, he was always ******** cold to begin with, even before he got the added bonus, so that just meant he bundled up more than usual: two shirts and a hoodie both were beneath his hunter coat.

"Christ," he muttered, shivering, stomping his feet against the rotted wooden floors. "******** turn off the AC in here or something, s**t."

Be alert for us, youngling. We are not alone.

Leslie heard her before he felt her, but the contact made him whirl around, slashing on instinct. "Hey! What the -- don't touch me, jesus!"

hp// 20
dmg// 4
charge// 1/3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm
The ghoul bared her teeth at being swung and struck by the icy staff spear glaive thing. Hunters and their damned weapons - she had to wonder if she'd ever run across this one in its Halloween self. Hopefully it was some older creature, one that graduated long before her existence.

"I'll touch you as much as I want." Gene hissed, placing a finger on the boy and pulsing FEAR into it, sending only a tingling sensation towards him. Ah, teenage boils. All the same. So easy to mess with.

HP: 21
DMG: 0

cherno astra

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:58 pm
Recoiling, the hunter resisted the urge to proclaim 'Noo, stop, I'm a hunter!', and instead focused on a retaliation.

"Jesus christ, monster girls are thirsty," he snapped, settling on lashing out with a swing of his stave, crystal-end first. "Jesus, first time I've ever met one that talks though, damn. Didn't even realise you things were smart enough to like, talk and s**t."

Leslie didn't exactly pay attention to the literature.

hp// 20
dmg// 7
charge// 2/3

Carhop Cavalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 4 Total: 17 (4-40)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:21 pm
Oh, so this one wanted to get nasty? That was fine by Gene. As logn as she had reason to retaliate, there were no moral codes broken. She lunged through the young Hunter, phasing in and out of existence, then struck again with a low sweep to the ankles.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. Who in the name of Jack is this Jesus? Are you referring to me? My name is Genevieve - not Jesus!"

The ghoul probably should have paid more attention in Human Histories.

HP: 14
DMG: 5
FEAR: Double Take Y3

cherno astra

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:03 pm
Leslie yelped, swinging his staff wide in retaliation, resulting in little more than a glancing blow.

"It's a figure of ******** speech!" he snapped, "and I don't give two shits what your name is!"

hp// 15
dmg// 3
charge// 2/3

Carhop Cavalier
YEARS LATER

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:33 pm
Gene gave the young Hunter an incredibly nonplussed look, flicking some lint off her sweater as if his blow were nothing. "What, too afraid to say my name? Our names do give us power after all. That was bullshit, but whatever. The humans apparently believed anything.

She giggled, smacking him across the face with a taloned hand. "What? Demon cat got your tongue?"

HP: 11
DMG: 6

cherno astra

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 pm
"They ********' do what now?" Leslie asked, startling backwards with widened eyes that soon narrowed into slivers. "Don't you be bullshitting me, jesus christ. How am I supposed to know how you assholes work?"

However, for all his bitching, he wasn't quick enough to move out of her trajectory, claws skating across his shield.

It's so ******** cold in here, s**t.

We're right at home.

Yeah, I'm sure you ******** are.

Leslie attempted a swing and missed by a long shot, cussing under his breath. "s**t. What's the difference between a cat and a demon cat, anyway?"

hp// 9
charge// 2/3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Carhop Cavalier rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 4, 2, 3, 3 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:39 pm
Gene cackled and cackled, dodging his swipe. Oh Jack! He believed her! How freaking hilarious! "Yes! Have you not heard of Bloody Mary? Saying her name is what lets her kill you!" She lied with a large smile, lunging to attack him and missing completely.

s**t. Not this again - just like with Frost. "Say my name, Hunter. Unless you're some sort of chicken."

HP: 11

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:43 pm
Leslie did not appreciate many things in life (I hate bananas, I hate bitches, I hate reading, I hate romcoms, I hate silverware, I hate headphones, I hate--), but being mocked was towards the very tippy top of that list.

"How about you say my name," he hissed, lunging at her with an upward swing of his stave at full force, "Leslie ******** Miller, b***h."

hp// 9
dmg// 6
charge// 3/3

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:46 pm
Gene was no prepared for the sudden assault from Leslie - she committed the name to memory - and let out a rattling breath as she touched the ground after having been swept into the air by the stave.

Panting, she still smirked. The doppelganger couldn't help it. "Leslie? Are you a ghoul, then? You hit like a newborn princess." Gene laughed through the pain. "Princess Leslie." She sing songed, winking.

HP: 5

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 pm
"What?!" That did not, in fact, go as anticipated. "I'm-- that doesn't even make any god damned sense. I'm a human, not a ghoul. And I'd be a ******** king if anything, s**t, that's my middle name!"

It wasn't very convincing, even to his own ears.

"You're ******** brain damaged, you know that? You things even have brains?" Leslie frowned (pouted) at her, taking another swing.

hp// 9
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff