Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Warning Sign Ahead (Chel + Shun) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:32 pm
Chel cursed as she fumbled through the haunted house. She'd been unable to get clearance for the golems (the life techs were beginning to grow suspicious of how often she used them). It was getting to the point where she thought she might as well switch to the death division so she could have an excuse.

Her plan was as follows:

1) Go to the haunted house
2) Hope Shun was there
3) If he isn't, come back another day and start again at step one.

Thus far it was day 2 of the Shun search. She still had SOME hope.

xblade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:51 pm
Shun wasn't in the haunted house initially, but one day, on the way to the campus to do some of his mentorship stuff, he suddenly found himself among the dank and dark halls that were all too familiar to him. Immediately, he tensed up and called out his blades. It was only a matter of time before a hunter would show up.

chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:54 pm
"Shuuuun, you heeeeere," she called, aimlessly sending a text message from her phone. A thirty second delay, and then the phone buzzed. Again. Well, she would try again later.

Thusfar today she'd met a naga, a few demons of miscellaneous affiliation and some kind of walking corpse. She couldn't really get descriptions out of the last one. He just kind of groaned.

Still, it was interesting getting to talk to so many different kinds of people. It kept her mind preoccupied as she searched. "Or anybody that knows Shun. I can work with that too!"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:57 pm
Shun heard the familiar voice calling out to him. It did indeed belong to a hunter, though it happened to be one that wasn't quite on his kill on sight list. No. He had a shaky truce with this one.

"Be careful for what you wish for. You could have had a blade buried in your back." he stated, stepping out from the shadows.

He hadn't relaxed much at all, despite knowing that it's Chel.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:00 pm
"Oh my god stop doing that you almost gave me a heart attack," she said, putting a hand to her chest and leaning over. Whenever Shun stepped out of shadows it was always so freaky. Nevermind the fact that that was kind of his race's thing.

She saluted and said, "No knifes in my back sir! Just a lot of claws ..." Okay so not all the monsters she'd met today had been friendly. There were bound to be a few nasties!

Nothing she couldn't handle though. "I needed to talk to you. Are you going somewhere?" She didn't want to interrupt his important guild leader duties.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Shun just let out a light grunt in response to Chel initially. He carefully crossed his arms as he held onto his blades, staring at the pink haired hunter with his good eye.

"Perhaps. Make it quick."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:04 pm
Despite being absolutely terrified of Shun's daggers being out in the open, she didn't tell him to desummon them or anything. She knew he wouldn't trust her otherwise.

"I just ... I heard some hunters ******** you up earlier. Wanted to check if you were okay 'cause you uh ... you can't have a guild without a guild leader right!" She chuckled awkwardly and said, "Er ... anyways. What happened?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm
He tilted his head for the moment, though he soon realized what incident she might be referring to.

"Three of your comrades, including the shithead from the tower, were setting an ambush for some first year demon. I tried to stop them. But they captured her anyway," he stated, "I lost the fight but I wouldn't exactly say they '******** me up'. I've gone through far worse."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm
Chel's face grew darker and more sour in expression. "I knew there was more to it," she said with a sigh.

Considering they were in a strange living room-esque setting (complete with old lady antique furniture), she decided to sit down on a couch. Might as well if they were just going to talk. "He told me- his name is Evan, by the way-" Chel interrupted herself, because she was tired of using pronouns on either side of this battle. It wasn't "it," he was "Shun." It wasn't "the shithead" it was "Evan." "-Evan told me you were the one to attack him. I thought it was pretty bullshit, you're not the guy to go running in daggers blazing."

It seemed strange to talk about Shun's battle prowess so familiarly, but she had been in countless battles with him. It was kind of the only side of Shun she DID know well.

So many plants ...

"I didn't know there were other hunters. I'll look into finding the demon if I can. Kidnapping isn't cool," she promised him. Unfortunately, Chel didn't expect to get far. Specimens were kept under lock and key at all times, and Chel didn't have any sort of authority to investigate them.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:24 pm
"To be fair, I did strike first. I saw them laying the trap and made my move. I also did have every intent on slaying him if possible. He is no ally of mine or my own," Shun stated with an impassive shrug. When it came to hunters, he did have a tendency to strike first anyway. That wasn't necessarily a false statement on this "evan-shithead's" part.

"It's probably too late for the demon. She's probably already been processed into a weapon. Maybe experimented on or some s**t," he grumbled.

"But yes. Two others. Female red headed with the tree branches on her coat. Life division, is that? Wielded a spear. The other used a gun, Male. Same division."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:34 pm
Chel just laid herself flat on the couch. "Dammit Shun. I mean I would've done the same in your position ... but s**t, Evan's hotheaded you can't just-"

She sighed, running her hands through her long pink hair. "I don't know what to do anymore." She didn't fit in with Halloween, due to the whole human thing. She didn't fit in with the hunters, due to ideological differences. She didn't want to exist anywhere.

"I'll look out for her anyways. If I can get her out I'll try, but I can't compromise myself either ..." Her voice had lost its earlier determination. This coupled with Evan and Jack's unknown whereabouts were seriously stressing her out. And Chel didn't get stressed out.

"Anything exciting on your end?" Namely Medea activity, but at this point she'd talk about anything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:20 pm
Shun eyed Chel as she laid out onto the couch and just shrugged again.

"Or could I? Given the opportunity and ability, he'd probably try to kill me flat out in turn. And exterminate my kind for that matter. Unlikely that he'd achieve either but.."

He fell silent for awhile then sort of shrugged yet again.

"What do you consider exciting?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:41 pm
"I don't know. You're both idiots," she chided. The real problem was that given the scenario of Shun fighting Evan, she wasn't sure who she'd choose to side with.

She officially didn't want to talk about it for now. "I don't know. Anything. You marry that one uh ... what was her name again?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 pm
The reaper scoffed at the hunter, not replying to her remark.

"No. Not yet. We've plans to arrange for that," he stated. His general caution towards hunters kept him from dropping Mitsu's name outright. Granted, a few hunters would know already. But Shun didn't want things to circulate more if he could help it. Chel might not use her against him, but that wasn't to say that one of her associates wouldn't either.

"I've picked up a few students to train. The horseman front has been silent."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:47 pm
Chel lit up and said, "Ah! Can I come? Please?"

What a strange situation that would be.

"Who are you training? More Penumbra members, right?" she said with a smile. "Well, maybe not Penumbra. It'd be pretty hard to recreate that event."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff