Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Don't Get Too Full of Yourself (Titus vs. Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:36 pm
As he usually did most mornings Titus found himself at the gym training dressed in his usual workout attire. At this early hour he didn't have to worry about other students being here, mostly because a lot of them were unwilling to drag themselves out of bed. Not sleeping left him open for all sorts of activities.

Currently he was showing a punching bag what for, practicing his foot work and giving the bag a variety of jabs and punches. It was hard to say if Titus had improved any but it was safe to say the punching bag wasn't fighting back. In fact, Titus seemed to have some rage he was currently working out as he came in to give the punching bag a long series of punches one after the other.

He finished with a growl of frustration and one last hit before he moved away, head down and pacing. The nightmare demon's wings had been kept closely condensed to his back but now he let them stretch out taking the time to cool down a little before another round.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:46 pm
Unfortunately for Titus, Riyo was an early cat, because the early cat caught the bird that catches the worm.

Even with school and work, the feline knew she'd have to get down to the gym at least once or twice a week to keep herself at peak conditioning. It just so happened that today, she'd chosen to veer off her usual schedule.

Sporting a red tank top and black track pants, the ghoul stood back wordlessly and watched the boil beat the stuffing out of the sand bag. "Good morning?" She finally spoke out, her eyebrows raised. Didn't seem like there was much good about it, considering how pissed off he appeared.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:53 pm
Titus' wings flinched when Riyo spoke up giving away that he was startled even if his facial expression didn't say as much. "Uh....Hey?" He looked around the gym for a moment before turning back to Riyo taking in her outfit.

"You sure you're in the right place, Princess? You know this is a gym right?" He didn't really picture her as the gym type.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:48 pm
Riyo's look became very flat. "Oh, really? Because, I totally thought this was some kind of salon where I'd get my nails done and gossip with the other ladies."

Her arms folded as she shot him a look that could only translate into 'really?' "Are YOU sure this is the right place for you, Princess?" She closed the gap and temporarily unfolded her arms to push him playfully. "Seriously though, do you really think I'm that much of a... Puss?" It was only appropriate.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:53 pm
He smirked as she threw his own jab back at him. "Hey, I come here everyday I just never see you here." Titus wavered a little in place as she pushed him but nothing more.

"Well, how about you prove it then p***y cat? Put your money where your mouth is." And just maybe Titus would be able to find an outlet for his anger. He wasn't having much luck with the sandbag.  
Sexy Cocaine rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:59 pm
"I'll bet you're not here 24 hours. Gotta play those video games sometime, nerd." She stuck her tongue out at him, enjoying this childish game they were playing.

Until the gauntlet was thrown down, that is.

Riyo appeared surprised, and then a little apprehensive.

Finally, she shook it off and took an offensive stance. "If that's what you really want. I just hope you don't plan on... p***y footing around me."

Because she certainly wouldn't for you, Titus. Not even if she wanted to.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 pm
"Why would I do the p***y footing around when you can do that for me, Princess?" Titus gave her a wolfish grin before he moved to a clear area in the gym so that they could have their battle.

"Ladies first, by all means." He gave Riyo a mock of a bow and waited for her to start.  
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:08 pm
Riyo said nothing to his mocking gestures, she only grinned. He would see soon enough.

The ghoul charged to close the gap, a fiery look in her eyes as she aimed her first punch at his gut. Didn't look like she was doing much to back up her claims so far. Still, she appeared nonetheless confident.

HP:50/50
DMG: 3

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm
Riyo came in quick but Titus stepped back as she threw her punch, though the force behind it wasn't all that great. "Gonna have to do better than that Ghoul." Said the demon who didn't even try to land a hit while the opportunity was right.

HP: 37/40
Dmg: 0  
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:37 pm
"I'm just getting warmed up." The ghoul cautioned, not missing a beat as she stepped forward and gave the boil a good swift kick.

"So stop standing around with your thumb up your a** and hit me!"

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Titus had been prepared for another punch but instead the feline had come at him with a kick that got him right in the shins. "Jack damnit!"

He cursed a bit, hobbled to regain his balance, and then swept a leg to catch her in the side of the knee. "See how you like it."

HP: 32 / 40
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm
"s**t!" The ghoul exclaimed as her leg sort of caved under pressure, her hands making a mad grab for him before she tumbled. This was not entirely what she had been expecting when she agreed to fight him.

And she was not helping her case.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 2

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:59 pm
Of all things Titus really hadn't been expecting Riyo to grab him to keep her balance. He stumbled in place for a moment to keep his own, his wings flaring back to at least counter balance being pulled forward.

"Hey hey hey!" He tried to shoo her hands away.

HP: 30/40
DMG: 0  
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:04 pm
"Don't shoo me you p***k!"

Riyo had regained balance using that little appendage of a tail she often forgot she possessed, her hand reaching up to pinch his nose.

A fight for the books, ladies and gentleman.

HP: 45/50
DMG: 2

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm
As soon as she pinched his nose Titus let out a curse and swatted her hand aside. It didn't keep the action from hurting his face but still.

"Seriously?" He began to rub at his nose looking offended.

HP: 28 / 40
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas