Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] When tails collide (Zaire x Zel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Torvil rolled 1 100-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-100)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:26 pm
Zel tugged at his workout clothing and made sure that nothing was going to give his preferred opponent too much grip . So far it seemed to be clinging tight to his frame, but only time would tell if that would hold true. He'd shot a text off to Zaire before he'd left his dorm, telling the other boil to come meet him at the gym for a spar.

He was hoping these could become weekly - or even every other day - occasions. The last spar they'd had, had been quite fun.

Cracking his knuckles he started stretching and waited in the area of the gym's outside arena he'd told the other boil to meet him at.

Aprulz
Roll for firsties.

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:47 pm
After a minute he pulled his phone out of his pocket and rolled to sit up in his bed. The name on the phone gained a tilt of head and he opened the message. So Zel wanted to spar, Zaire peered back to his pillow and yawned. Sleeping would be nice, considering he had been awake way to many hours to burn them with Jory.

But.

He needed to try and keep this workout schedule up, so on a lazy groan he was up and pulling on some workout cloths. A pair of gym shorts and a tank top later and he was pushing into the gym. "Hey..." Calling out to Zel, the monster boil grinned and gave a lazy wave.

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:03 pm
Zel chuckled and waved back to Zaire, stretching and standing up as he watched the other boil approach. "Hey!" He was by far more energetic than Zaire but he'd come to find that, that tended to be the case. Every time he'd seen Zaire the boil looked about ready to fall right back to sleep.

"Hope you can keep up today..." He smirks, bringing out his fists and holding them out for a start of spar bump.

"You seem to be running on fumes."

Aprulz
Rolling for realz cause I r fail.

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:11 pm
"Heh.....I feel about..like that." He yawned loudly before pausing his steps and extending a hand to catch the bump. Slowly a grin spread his lips and he tilted his head up, to the ceiling for a moment. Maybe showing off a little, just a little, the few marks at his tanned skin that looked suspiciously like teeth marks.

"...Let's see.." Keeping up would be a chore but he was ready, on a jump back, he fully turned into it, tail swinging around for a lazy starting blow.

BATTLE!
HP: 30/30
Damage: 8 - 6 = 2
Target: Zel
Effect: None

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:18 pm
Zel smirked when the other boil showed off the neck marks. Lucky son of a... He grunted a bit when he felt the tail collide into his side and he wrapped his arms around the other boils tail, then pulled hard, bringing his foot up in a forward kick as he aimed a shot for the other boil's rear end.

"Looks like you had fun," He chuckled.

"Oh - I guess I owe you an explanation about Xyra and I..." He said as he tried to follow up his kick with a light punch to the side. "You're right - there was something going on between us."

Battle!
HP: 28/30
Damage: 10 - 6 = 4
Target: Zaire

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:34 pm
Getting kicked in the a** was surprising not as funny as it sounded. He did sort of laugh though as the other boil spoke. "It's...been pretty great." He couldn't complain things with Jory had been, fast paced, but they were great so far. A part of him couldn't help but hope it lasted unlike his last boilfriend.

Taking the punch he grunted and attempted to turn, feet shuffling to try and back up so he could drop into a defensive pose. "Yeah...you don't say..." He rolled his eyes a little and grinned, something was obviously up between them. "So...you going to tell me...or do I have to guess..?"

BATTLE!
HP: 26/30
Damage: 6 - 6 = 0

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:25 pm
Zel smirks and lets go of Zaire's tail, letting him regroup a bit but tugging on his fin like ear a bit as he slid by - probably a bit harder than he should - but whatever they were sparring.

"We grew up together -" he began, sliding on his feet to stay in an attack position.

"Her dad and my dad were close - so we were always spending time together... well I got accepted to Amity and I was trying to keep in touch, but I met this ghoul..." He let out a slow sigh.

"I... was starting to have feelings for Xyra - feelings I still have - but I was worried they'd get in the way of this ghoul I'd met... so I... stopped talking to her." He groaned.

"Worst mistake I ever made. Things didn't go well with the other ghoul and now Xyra hates my guts."

Battle!
HP: 28/30
Damage: 7- 6 = 1

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:52 pm
A winced whine came as his ear was tugged, a small pout for a split second forming as he turned to listen to Zel. All was fair in spar though right? To bad the other didn't have any sensitive looking appendages, ah well. From what he was gathering the mood made perfect sense.

Xy was clearly a scorned woman and making him feel her wrath, ouch.

Lunging at the other he dropped an elbow to his shoulder then tried to swing back and get away from him. "Sounds...about right...you really screwed up good huh.." The monster boil smiled weakly and admitted, "eh...I've been there.., " though his was an entirely different there, it still counted right? "Just...keep on her...worse thing you can do is go...away again right?"

BATTLE!
HP: 25/30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:06 am
Zel nods, then grunts as the other boil landed the solid elbow to his shoulder. "Yeah, you have a point..." He said, trying disengage from the other male as he tried to get back into a defensive stance. "Think you can put in a good word for me edgewise? I have a feeling she likes you..."

It was less of a feeling and more of an observation - Xyra didn't flirt often and the fact that she did with Zaire as pretty much the only evidence he needed.

Battle!

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:13 am
Put in a good word? Liked him, how much did she like him, of course he had Jory now and Zaire wasn't one to stray while having a lover, he just wasn't raised that way. Clearly they were both too caught up in conversation, since he replied before even bothering to drop into a defensive position himself. "Sure...I'll try to pull her over and get it in soon.." He did want to help a bro out after all and Zel seemed like a pretty good dude.

BATTLE!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:46 am
Zel nodded and lashed out a quick clawing strike at Zaire's chest. "Thanks man, that'd be awesome!" He didn't see a reason to stop the spar while they were talking. They were there to fight more than converse.

"So, who's the new friend?" He was curious of course, of the marks.

Battle!

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:51 am
As the claws scratched at his chest, his own lashed out towards the other boils arm, trying to catch it before he danced back. With the question of his companion he chuckled and lumbered back lazily, eyes peeled on Zel.

"His names....Jory...we're dating.."
Zaire smiled with the admission, clearly not ashamed to be dating a boil, and curious how his new friend would take it.

BATTLE!
HP: 23/30

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 am
Oh... oh... Oh! Zel's brain took a few minutes to process the newly acquired information, unable to defend himself from Zaire's claws, he hissed a bit and snapped his tail towards Zaire's side in the hopes of getting him to back off.

"Oh - okay..." He said with a chuckle. "I wouldn't have figured you the boil type - but hey, whatever you like." Who was he to judge.

Battle!
HP: 23/30

Cheekiebirdiee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:57 am
The tail swat did wonders and he hopped back, after a swipe of his own tail in return. When Zel seemed to process his words he chuckled lowly and nodded his head on a low, "mhm...." Though he supposed for good measure he would let the other in on a little secret, ".but......I like ghouls too..." A shrug was given as he lunged the other.

BATTLE!
HP: 21/30
Damage: 7 - 6 = 1

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Torvil rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Torvil

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:58 am
Zel stumbled back as he was grazed by the other boil's tail wincing a little and trying to regain his bearings. He tried to keep a defensive stance, but he smirked. "Ah, awesome - best of both worlds then?"

Battle!
HP: 22/30
Damage: 5 - 6 = 0

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items