Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Princess and The Peasant (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image
Princess Candace was in the village under a cloak to hide her face. She was the princess of this kingdom but was in love with a certain art shop. She'd only met the man who owned it once and he was a kind person. Though she'd met his son whom she thought was very handsome. She had not shown her face to them though since she was shy and didn't want them to realize she was the princess and go all out. As she entered the shop, she looked around with a smile on her face as she loved the art they sold here. It was all hand made and she thought ti was very pretty. She was looking at statue of a cat that she always wanted as a child. Her's had broken when her rotten, little half brother was playing with it. She was heartbroken as it belonged to her mother. She smiled as she saw a wooden version of the pottery cat. She sighed as she remembered the wonderful times she had with her mother before she died and her father remarried.

draknic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost the only child to artist is known for his masterpieces and his bloodline of artist. His really name is unknown as he took a hit to the head as a child and from then started to call himself Frost once his black hair turned white. A skill artist like his father with also the ability to manipulate ice into any shape or size for much longer given time and ice should be allowed before it melts. His mother on the young lady entering the shop only thing area maybe once or twice and laugh a little at the hood covering her head "welcome to the shop may I interesting you in anything or came by to conversation" it said it will little grin on his face as the long white silver hair hang behind them "if you don't remember my name it's Frost" he waved pointing at each of the painting on the walls and laying on the side of tables wondering if she going to buy any  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:02 pm
User Image
Candace, being born a neko to humans, was always different from others. She was shy as a result since no one seemed to want to come around her thinking she'd hurt them. But in truth, she was very kindhearted person. Her mother saw this and was her only friend until Canace was seven years old and passed away from an illness known as brain cancer. As the man spoke to her, her ears went back under her hood as she spoke in a voice that was unsure of the world around her. "I-I'm wanting to by this little wooden cat........If it's not for sale, I'll understand." Candace said as she continued to look at the figurine of an Egyptian cat.

draknic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost move his eyes over to the cat art. he smiled and poured out some water on the table. waving his hands around it forming it into the cat made of ice before melting it and putting the water back into his cup "yes that...thing we find no one is willing to buy it...so show me your face and you can have it for free " people thinks that hit to his head give him 'magic' others said that his mother was a witch but all would say it could only be use to make art and never harm anyone. that if you are not talking about people who licked it and needed help to be free from one of his ice works  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:56 pm
User Image
Candace bit her lip her fangs hidden in the shadows of her cloak hood. "I would rather pay for it fairly. Besides.......I doubt.....you'd like the real me......" She said as a tear ran down her cheek. Her mother was the only one who accepted her. After her mother died, her father kept her in the walls of the castle scared that she would never be accepted again. Everyone made fun of her as a child because she was 'different' from them. Because of her cat ears and tail, she feared that no one would accept her. She even wore specially made gloves to hide her claw like nails. Her ears were flat against her head. Though she was beautiful, she feared that everyone would call her a monster again and try to harm her like the last person she fell for did. Just the memories were enough to make her not want to trust anyone with her secret, which was why she refused to show her face in public. She hid her ears and tail in her hair and around her waist whenever there was a party at the castle. Then a glove that covered her entire hand came out with some money that she had saved to buy the wooden cat doll she'd wanted from the moment she saw it. All she wanted for herself.........was taken from her when she turned 15 by her father telling her she could no longer go outside the castle walls. She had no friends that cared about her that were human or otherwise. She was different from the other's because she also had the power of darkness. Her wings just had not been discovered yet. "This should cover the cost of the statue right?" She asked trying not to scare the man she was looking at. She had eyes that showed she was unhappy. Once she payed for the doll, she left and hugged the statue close heading towards a passageway she'd discovered that led into the garden of the castle in an old abandoned building. Once inside, and making sure she wasn't followed, she went into the passage way and came into the castle taking off her black and red cloak and matching red and black gloves revealing her true face. She sighed as she hugged the cat doll close to her. She laid on her bed after closing her passage way in her room behind the special bookcase. She started to cry afterwards

draknic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:03 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Forest seen the look in her eyes when nodded slightly. Initially take the money and put it away happy that she had the cat. then his mind move back where did she come from she or who was she. Have there been stopped thinking about laser work on another artwork is then long overdue stroke the brush on the canvas.. Another sound from the door a guard dressed in purple. Gold trim upon his shoulder plates. He asked Frost to make an ice sculpture of the Queen but with a twist with the old queen kneeling down the one who was said to be the Princess's mother. he had made a fewice sculptures time but none of that size.so he got a four barrels full of water and started to plan it out for the party at the castle in two weeks. Painstakingly failed every time. Was not much of a fan of the new Queen he do a twist upon what the Royal guard said. And change in the one kneeling down the new Queen kneeing and old one standing up holding a young child in her arms. Is not sure what people think of it it's only thing that could give him the creative thought  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image
Two weeks went by and Candace was getting ready for the party. She wore a red and silver dress that in reality didn't suite her. The new queen chose it for her to wear to the party. Candace hated that woman with all of her heart. Because of her, she had to hide who she was. She could tell from the moment the woman saw her new daughter, she hated Candace's ears, tail and wings. She was making Candace hide what she was just to bring honor to their family name. Candace's eyes seemed to long for a better life and someone who liked her for who she was. Once the maid's finished her hair and left her alone, Candace started crying not wanting to go to this stupid party. It was for Candace's birthday but the new queen made all the decisions without Candace's input. "Mother........If you can hear me......please help......I don't want to be here with that woman. She hates me and I hate her. from the moment she saw me......she's hated what I was. You always loved me no matter what. I want to have that again but......." She said as she cupped her hands to her face running to the garden her mother planted with her help. Candace just wanted someone to love her again. No one here seemed to even try to know the real Candace.

draknic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost standing alone the garden looking out over the city. He waved his hand in the air calling upon the water molecules in the air. they form a rose made of ice and slowly laid it onto the ground. He kenneled down close his eyes "my mother died to defend this place. On a unknown battlefield far from this land. . My mother, was called the witch of flames. She was born a mute but she died a hero a statue was placed in her honor. ." He heard something quickly turn around and seeing the Princess. He bowed his head low "sorry for being here my Princess. I came to see the statue that was made for my mother and honor her duty to this kingdom and sacrifice. By see the new queen destroyed it..." Only a few soldiers have seen the final battle where the witch block a army. Some that said she had no magic properties and other she call upon flames from the deepest darkest pits of hell itself. Maybe it's right but why have Frost have the manipulation of ice not the blaze like his mother. the only part of the statue that remain was the name and rank . Ember Sinclair the captain  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:14 pm
User Image
Candace's ears were hidden in her hair and her wings were showing but looked like part of her dress. Her tail was wrapped around her waist. She then saw Frost in the garden and said "It's fine.....But i must go." She then left in the direction she was going before towards the cherry colored roses, that she was so fond of. She then sat on a bench and started crying wanting her real mother to comfort her. The new queen wasn't very accepting of Candace in any way. All she wanted was for someone to know the real Candace and fulfill her mother's dying wish for her to find true love and to marry that person. She was starting to think that nobody would ever love her for who she was. She then Covered her face as she moved her wings around her for comfort. Her mother didn't have wings but she loved Candace and wanted her to be happy. Candace hugged her tail wanting something soft to hug.

draknic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost don't know what to do right now seen the girl looking sad. Without thinking fall after seeing where sure was. He moved onto the branch slowly bouncing his weight to not fall.he wrapped his arms around her and hold her close. he then had a little smile on his face "don't be so sad... you have more things then we common folk. be happy life maybe hard but we keep living on for those that can't" he said in a caring tone looking and seeing her tail and ears once more wings. but he not feared of them as his powers make a few others see him as a monster like her  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:32 pm
User Image
"That's not why I'm crying......I'm crying because the new queen is throwing me a party for my birthday, yet she knows nothing about what I like or anything. She's made all the decisions not even asking me if what she thought of was okay. I've never been accepted by anyone........All I wanted for my birthday.......was a friend....someone to care for in my life......but everyone is scared I'll hurt them......I'd never hurt anyone......And my new so called 'mother' is not any different from everyone else. Even James, my little brother........he broke something of importance to me that belonged to the only person who ever cared about me......" She explained as she turned and buried her face in his chest, crying with her ears flat against her head.

draknic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost put his hands onto her back and keep her close to his eyes "if you want I can become that one friend you want" without thinking he kissed her forehead and smiled at her "don't know why you hide those ears and tail...it make you look cute" not everyone in this world have a heart of stone and he one of the few to have one made of a silver but can they keep this friendship or it be lost or could it become something more only time will "we all have lost in our lives. I pick to never hold me back in life"  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image
Candace blushed as he called her ears and tail cute. "I hide them because my family is repulsed by them, even though we have a cat in our code of arms." She said as she looked up at with with her ears against her head and her tail wrapping around her leg because she'd never been held by a guy before that wasn't her father. As a baby he would hold her all the time, but as she grew, he stopped.

draknic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

Lupine Duchess

Frost could not help it. he put his hand under her chin and lightly kissed her lips. before pulling away and blushing "sorry I don't know what gotten hold of me right there" he had fall in love with he right now and don't know yet "let's head back into the party" the queen was not very happy about the work that Frost made but everyone even the king was. some people had said the queen is planning on sending Candace to far away land so she is not heard from again and few other people  

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image
Candace blushed as he kissed her. When he pulled away, she hugged him and started purring. "Thank you......" She said as she wrapped her wings around them. She had also fallen for Frost the more she came to his store. She looked up at him before she kissed him, purring softly.

draknic

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces