Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Harder, Better - Deszeld x Holly Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:44 pm
The plant ghoul leaned against the side of the gymnasium, watching as other students sparred lightly or played sports. A particularly acrobatic ghoul flipped and Hollandaise wished there were some way to take notes with her entire body, instead of just hands. Learning was doing, and after her ignoble defeat at Zar and Amarus' hands (mainly Zar, that arrogant demon), she had determined she needed to get stronger quickly. Or faster. Or just... better. She still had that muzzle. With a disgruntled noise, she pulled out her eyePhone.

Quote:
Text
To: Green

are you free?

Quote:
Text

If so (or if not) come meet me at the gym?

pinchmonster
Text

i need you

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:51 pm
Deszeld did not even bother responding back to Hollandaise. There really was no need. By the time the ghoul read the third and final text, she tucked her phone away and merely made her way to where Hollandaise was in the gym. It made perfect sense to Deszeld that Hollandaise might need her. She was smart, and she was very strong, and also she was beautiful and a green. Who didn't need her?

She entered the gym and immediately caught sight of Holly. The green made her way to the warder, a proud tilt to her chin and her wings flared just the slightest.

"I am here. Because you needed me." She was actually grinning quite broadly, and the tone of her voice said of course you need me. "What must I do to assist you, Hollandaise?"

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:16 pm
"Hello, Deszeld." The idea that the dragon might not come had not crossed her mind. Instead, it had seemed odd that she was not somehow lurking nearby. The smirking grin was a little annoying, but Deszeld was what she needed. she flicked the end of her braid behind her. "Unfortunately, the others were busy." Hollandaise had not contacted anyone else, but Des didn't need to know that.

"I thought, perhaps, we could train together. You are big and I think I need to be stronger." They had lost so basly last time. So very badly. She wasn't fond of the physical aspect of a spar but it was an evil she would have to deal with. "Fight me?"

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:07 pm
The Semblance of Unity

The others?

"What others," Deszeld scowled, her wings flaring out quite grandly. It did not set well with Deszeld that she might be a last resort. It did not set well with her at all. Especially since she was already thinking of Hollandaise as belonging to her. Deszeld grunted. It really kind of infuriated her that Holly had been contacting others.

"I will fight you," she grouched, "and I will win."  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:39 pm
Deszeld's disgruntled reaction was almost amusing. "Other friends, Deszeld. Your wingspan is impressive," she said calmly. It really didn't matter who won. She just needed to learn. Hollandaise swayed in place lightly, as if some invisible breeze were manipulating her. Suddenly, she darted around Deszeld, in the hopes a quick, circular movement would somehow be dizzying. It didn't really seem to do anything, though.

HP: 30/30
DMG: wat

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:48 am
The thought of Hollandaise having other friends was something that Deszeld did not like. No, she did not appreciate it because she was more than enough friend for Hollandaise. Perhaps she'd done a poor job of showing it.

No, that couldn't be it. Deszeld was the perfect friend.

She slashed out at Hollandaise with her claws, wings flaring once more.

"Thank you," she grumped, feeling very sour.

HP: 30/30
DMG: 2

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:56 am
Hollandaise hissed as Deszeld's claws cut along her forearm, leaving angry cuts. She whirled and punched wildly, connecting, oddly enough, with Deszeld's hip.

"Why the grumpy face, Deszeld?"

HP: 27/30
DMG: 4

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:18 pm
Deszeld lashed out with her tail and missed. It irritated her even more.

"Because you have made me that way."

Yes, it was Hollandaise's fault.

HP 26
DMG 0

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:36 pm
"I am sorry if I, in some manner, have offended you." Des was put out over something, and she was not sure exactly what. Surely not her mention of other friends would discombobulate Des this much? She liked that Deszeld had come. She had not lied when she'd typed those three words.

With this, she could focus on movement and not thought - try to get better so if when something happened, she'd be prepared. Uneasiness roiled in her stomach, and the placid smile on her face flickered just a bit. Hollandaise whirled sharply, turning to try and scratch at Deszeld's skin. Instead, the end of her heavy braid thunked into the other ghoul's chin.

"That," she said lightly, although there wasn't a trace of remorse in her voice. "-was an accident."

DMG: 1

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 pm
Deszeld reeled back just the slightest when she took the knock to her chin. Her tongue rasped out, and she bared her teeth at the other ghoul.

"I do not enjoy these things," Des growled, growing more frustrated with each passing moment. She slashed out with her claws but fell short of landing her attack.

It made her even more annoyed.

HP 25
DMG 0

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:55 pm
"But if we do not do them, how will we become stronger?" Hollandaise stood and spread her arms wide, as if illustrating a very simple point. "You did not have to come."

DMG:

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1 Total: 14 (7-28)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:48 am
Deszeld snorted loudly, crouching down. She opened her mouth as if to say something; instead, a thick noxious cloud of pale green mist surrounded Hollandaise. It was chloric and very likely burned everywhere it touched on the warder.

Finished, Deszeld rose to her feet once more and gave a beat of her wings.

"You are mine," she growled softly, "and you needed me to be here, so I came."

HP: 25
DMG: 6
Using Swift Strikes

The Semblance of Unity

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:17 am
"Deszeld," she coughed. Her skin burned and she slapped at it, wincing. "-that hurt." Hollandaise ran at the ghoul, feinted left and kicked her in her shin.

"I do not think that I can be a possession, technically." She paused and coughed, trying to keep one eye open for Deszeld's attack. "I am glad you came. I was not sure you would."

HP: 21/30

pinchmonster

bipolar bee rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:58 am
"You can, and you are. And it was supposed to."

Deszeld swung her hips, her tail connecting with Holly's thigh.

"You were in my room, moving my things. The only way this is acceptable is to make you one of my things. And so, you are mine. This way, you may come into my room whenever you like, because you belong there."

It made perfect sense to the green.

HP: 23

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
The Semblance of Unity rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 4, 3, 4, 4 Total: 22 (7-28)

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:15 am
"So I may come and go as I please?" Hollandaise seemed to think very hard for a few moments, her mind carefully cataloguing the notes, the scratches. "Does this mean I can-" stay the night. "No, nevermind." She couldn't drag Deszeld into her problems. She had to deal with them herself.

With a long sigh, vines uncurled from under her skin, shooting towards Deszeld. Their sharp thorns lashed at her thigh and arm.

HP: 19/30
DMG: 10

pinchmonster

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out