Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Assassin & The Rockstar(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:17 pm
User Image

the world is filled with clones of the original hedgehogs, echidias, foxes, etc. but there are some that aren't clones. this story is about the clone of shadow the hedgehog known as the assassin and a Rockstar fox and he falls in love with her. this is their story what will happen will action, danger, love, adventure. wait and see.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image
Melody was int he middle of practicing her key-tar. She was quite the expert. She was doing a solo for her band's new song. They had concert tonight. She was happy with her band, The Rainbooms. It was just herself and her female friend's proving to the world that even girl's could rock just as hard as guys. After practice they got some water and were laughing and talking about how awesome they would sound tonight. Melody smiled as they all laughed and talked in their trailer. "So Mel, have you met anyone you like lately?" One of her friend's asked. "Now you know I don't have time to go out with anyone. Besides if I did date someone they would have to be understanding and want to travel with us. Plus they'd have to do their part. I highly doubt any guy is up for that." She said as they other girls nodded in agreement.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image

Name: Anarchy The Hedgehog
Personality: Flirty, Sarcastic, somewhat cold like shadow, gun loving, blade loving, kind hearted
Bio: Is the most recent clone and the only clone of shadow. since shadow is a clone of the first shadow. shadows genetics were hard to map but after a while the scientist finally mapped it and created Anarchy The Hedgehog.
Weapon(s): gold desert eagle, silver desert eagle, wrist blades on each wrists, army issued knife, a switched blade and the blade is a crimson color
Instrument(s): a blue and black guitar with shadows insignia on it a grey guitar pick
Extra(s): wears a grey tattered cloak, when not wearing the cloak he has a long flowing tattered blue scarf  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Anarchy walked in with his guitar case in his hand and he walked in and said "Hey can i practice here thats if ya'll don't mind. but i am a bit rusty though." Anarchy took out his guitar out of the case, started to tune it up, and waited for a reply
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
"We don't mind. Just make sure you stay for the show." The leader said before smiling. Melody wasn't usually one to fall for someone easily but Anarchy, she had to admit, looked really cute. All of the other girls giggled as Anarchy started to practice. Though Meoldy, was blushing deeply under her black and pink fur.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image

Anarchy walked up on the stage and started to play and sing broken by seether. After he was done he looked up, walked off the stage and said "Thanks for letting me practice that song is one of my favs its by seether a band from long ago i am a bit old school." he looked at the fox and said "Hi we clearly haven't been introduced the names Anarchy the Hedgehog and yours if i might ask miss?" Anarchy held her hand and kissed it gentle before looking into her eyes
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image
Melody blushed deeply as he kissed her hand but tried to stay cool. "It's Melody. Melody Fennec." All the girls were making fun of Melody. They loved to pick on her since she was the most beautiful of them and they all thought that Anarchy was quite amazing. Melody glared at them as they giggled at her. Melody wasn't sure how to react this time around. She was the youngest of the band but it was obvious she'd never had a guy flirt with her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:57 pm
User Image

Anarchy looked at her and said "About staying i think i can spare sometime for ya." he walked over to his case and put his guitar in it and he had a seat at a table in front of the stage and he took out his phone and started playing the sonic the hedgehog game on his phone. but he chose to play as shadow "Alright i pick shadow.....wait no just lost some rings......yes super shadow......yes beating eggman yes"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:55 pm
User Image
Melody smiled as she watched Anarchy. When the show started, Melody and her friend's came out but Melody was the real star of the show with her keytar solo.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:07 pm
User Image

Anarchy watched her do her solo and was amazed by it and he stood up and whistled and cheered her on. and he said "amazing"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:04 pm
User Image
Once the concert was over, Melody was smiling with her friends. They were sitting in their trailer in back of the stage changing out of their costumes. Melody was finished already and went to get something to eat in disguise. She wore a cloak and soon came back from the restaurant with food for everyone having gotten their money and made a list of what they wanted. As they were eating, she had to wonder what Anarchy thought of the concert.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

A man in a tattered cloak with a guitar case strapped to his back walked to the trailer and knocked on the door and said "hello may i come in its me" he waited for a reply
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:17 am
User Image
Melody heard this and said "Come in!" Her friends smiled at her as if to say "Your boyfriend's here." Then she glared at them and smiled as she opened the door for Anarchy saying "What did you think of the concert? I hope it was to your liking." She then blushed under her black and pink fur hoping he liked it.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:29 am
User Image

walked in and took off his hood and said "it was simply amazing and melody i loved how you play the keytar simply amazed me. if you don't care i could stay or leave my other priorities can wait." anarchy stood there looking around
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
Melody and her friends talked it over and nodded. "Sure. You can stay as long as u want." the leader said as they all smiled. Melody was blushing deeply.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces