Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Soul Eater rp(ZeroxLupin) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:37 pm
just make a oc profile on this rp. this story is a love story if you want it to be and this goes beyond soul eater characters  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

name: Zero Stein
weapons: any weapon
bio: a genius intellect like his father franken stein. he can master any weapon and he can channel his soul into his fists and attack with a powerful electrical charge just like his father. he is a deranged, psychopathic, sadistic, lunatic but he keeps himself in check. now when he has gone crazy he can me manipulated. he took up smoking to help him keep his psychoness in check, he tightens his bolt when he is thinking, about to fight, in the middle of a fight, after a fight, scared, angry, and/or when he is nervous  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image
Twilight, was a cat that belonged to Zero, well more like made as a friend by Zero. She was currently waiting for him in his office even though she was free to wander as she pleased around the school. She was just made about a year ago and as such didn't want to get into trouble with Lord Death or her dear Zero. Though she was getting bored of laying around all the time, she was a very considerate cat. She sighed as she laid on Zero's extra chair waiting for him to finish his classes his father instructed him to go to, before getting up and actually sneaking into the classroom where she wasn't supposed to be at the time. Then she snuck to Zero and laid in the warmth of his lap comfortably kneading her paws on his stomach as she usually did when she was happy. The only problem was her claws needed to be trimmed so they were sharp at this point in time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:22 pm
User Image

Zero walked in his office and said "what a day huh everyone is still scared of me i asked a girl out and she said i was too scary for her. oh well." zero went to his chair and sat down and started to type on his laptop
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
Twilight jumped onto his desk before she started purring as she usually did when Zero would come into his office. She then went over to him before she climbed onto his shoulder before head-butting his cheek as a sign of trust. She listened to what he said before she let out a meow that meant I love you daddy.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image

Zero petted twilight and said "Good twilight at least you love me." he continued to pet her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
Twilight purred as she was pet. She nuzzled Zero's hand before she climbed into his lap, and start to knead her claws on his leg trying to get comfortable where she was. Then she looked up at him wanting to help him somehow, so he could be happier than he was. To her, he seemed very sad that he didn't have a girlfriend to love.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:02 pm
User Image

Zero stopped petting twilight, typed on his computer, lit a cigarette, and he sighed heavily when a few tears fell down. he just continued to type some theories
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image
Just then, Twilight jumped down and turned human, well onto a neko. She then blushed even though she was fully clothed. She put her ears back some before saying, "Master.........Please don't be sad. I love you and always have. You're not scary to me....... I think you're very nice and loving." she said with a shy smile on her face as she looked at him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:03 am
User Image

Zero looked down and fell down out of his chair and laid there and said "So some one loves me and isn't scared of me hahaha finally now i can be free of all my fear of my power and you know twilight i loved you as a pet but i think i can fall in love with you that is true love." zero took another cigarette and lit it and started to smoke it. he stood up, picked up his chair, and sat in it looking at Twilight and smiled
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:19 pm
User Image
Twilight purred before she went over to him and sat in his lap. "Master.....I think you would be happier if you stopped smoking. You've seen what it does to your lungs. I don't want you to get sick or anything." she said looking at him with the sweetest eyes. She laid her head on his chest purring s she wrapped her tail around his leg.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:41 pm
User Image

Zero looked down at her and said "I experimented on myself so much that i have seen what my lungs look like. i checked and made a special elixir so i can smoke as much as i want. i know you hate it, its nice you care about my health but this keeps my mind focused on things that are important to me." he continued to type until something caught his eye it was a theory on how to be use a weapon when soul wave lengths are the same powerful level. "No this might not even be possible." he said scratching his head
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
Twilight smiled but then she looked at the screen. She never learned to read but she over when Zero would read to her. "What does it say master?" she asked sweetly as she nuzzled his chest.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

Zero leaned back in his chair and said to her "It is a process for a meister with a powerful soul wave length who can't match up with any weapon, but if a wepon was found with the same powerful soul wave length then they would be a fearsome foe or ally in battle. this was a theory me and my father put together to help me find a weapon but i couldn't find one so i put this theory in a file on my laptop named failure theories but i never really put my mind to finding a weapon i fight using soul release like my father but he uses a death scythe to fight along side him." zero scratched his head blowing out a puff of smoke saying "If only there was a such thing as the perfect weapon." zero picked up twilight and sat her in her chair and he said "I need some rest this is giving me a headache." zero started tightening the bolt in his head until it went *click* and he yawned and said "there is an extra room if you want to sleep in there, twilight. good night" zero opened a door and started to walk in
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 pm
User Image
Twilight made a face as he walked into his room. She used her cat form speed to get passed the door before it closed completely. Next thing Zero would see would be her in her cat form on his pillow. She meowed a small meow like she did when she wanted something.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces