Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Final Destination (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:22 pm
Everything was chaotic.

Barth normally was a supporter of the tried and true method of procrastinating everything until the last minute, but they were...sort of already there.

"No, gently- careful with that," Barth winced as a barrel-armed ogre and a skinny zombie wrestled one of his various contraptions into a box. The moment they graduated they'd be kicked out, and he hadn't even bought a lair- the lair. At least a starter lair.

The least he could do was get things...packaged.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:22 pm
Zar generally wanted something or other when he stopped by Barth's room and today was really no exception. His expression first fell in disappointment and then narrowed in irritation at the movers.

"Busy?" he asked cordially, emphasizing the word with barely concealed glee.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:31 pm
Barth lounged on the couch and gave Zar the most disparaging look he could muster.

"I'm sending them over to everybody's. So. You know. Prepare. Gentlemen, please, err, if you couldn't drop- never mind. No, it's...reparable."

Barth watched as another box that should not be stacked under anything was used as a pillar for something exceptionally heavy.

"Maybe I could use a break," Barth said. Mainly emotionally. He certainly wasn't physically contributing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:35 pm
Zar's delight seemed to vanish almost immediately. "What? They can't pack my things. I am using them." He had a very grim mental image of all his pillows packed away and nothing but flat floor to sleep on. It didn't bear thinking about.

"I can most certainly endorse a break." His tail curled seductively. "And facilitate it."  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:03 pm
"Good. Let's try the hallway. Could you, err?"

Barth looked at Zar limply and uselessly from the sofa.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Zar did not need to be asked twice, in familiar fashion scooping Barth up in a combination of hands and tail and carrying him out of the room. "One wonders why so many people consider being carried demeaning. It means you have someone fool enough to do everything for you."

Stepping into the hallway Zar asked. "Have they been at it long? They do not seem the most competent."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:14 pm
"Oh, you know the phrase, haste makes waste, and so on. Very difficult to find people willing to a job at a considered pace. But then, we're low on time. Have you gotten a letter, yet? Sometimes the letters from the head office show up...mysteriously..." Barth trailed off, dangling upside down from Zar's tail.

"Does it seem, err, foggier to you?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:26 pm

"They are certainly doing it at a pace." he said, and as always through the link there was a flicker of his emotions, a strangled sort of rage and tension at watching other people be inefficient. Their stacking system had caused him no small degree of distress and he was frankly glad to be out of Barth's room. "Hm? A letter? No, I shouldn't think so, perhaps they sent it to my old address. What are you expecting? An exam notice? A get out of our school eviction notice?"

Concerned about this unknown letter he didn't notice the fog until the other demon pointed it out.

"Oh for goodness ssssake." he hissed in displeasure. "That blasted house is positively pursuing is at this point."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:30 pm
"I ssssuppose we both know the drill by now," Barth said, "Nothing personal." Thorns rippled in a sinister fashion up from the creaky wooden floorboards. They snapped around Zar's knees.

The pain immediately shot straight into Barth's legs too.

He hissed a series of impressive swears.

"Thisssssss again!"

HP: 42
DMG: 8

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Zar was taken by surprise by the thorns, stopped in his tracks by their familiar bite, indignance quickly twisting to just a bit of anger and a dash of vengeance.

He wasn't sure what Barth was swearing about and for just moment panicked. "What again?" he said, tail already tightening irritably.

HP: 42

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:45 pm
"Ohhh, that'sss the- absolute worst," Barth said, trying (albeit not very hard) to wiggle free of Zar's tail. The thorns tore themselves free, leaving behind mirrored scratches and damaged pant legs.

HP: 36
DMG: 6

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 8 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Zar didn't twig immediately what Barth was so angry about, but he spent no longer dwelling on it, narrowing his eyes at the bite of thorns again as his more monstrous nature slithered to the fore and he twisted around with a hiss of anger and irritation sinking his claws into the other demon's fear.

"You are replasssssing this sssuit."

HP: 36
DMG: 5

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 pm
"Ow!" Barth snapped back in response, which only did the inevitable. "OW! Oh, what is this supposed to be teaching us. Is it anything? I'll buy you a hundred damn suits, just, jackdamn."

He seemed too preoccupied with the compounded damage to do much...additional damage.

"Add that to the list. Shopping. On top of everything else. I don't know if I'll survive all this preparing. It's enough to drive any respectable demon mad."

HP: 31
DMG: idk

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:04 pm

"There'sss a lisst?" Zar said with a smirk. "You are working hard."

And twisting he latched onto Barth's neck with his teeth, knowing what kind of retaliatory pain he liked now and resisting his desire to use his tail.

The sound he made was almost one of pain.

HP: 19
DMG: 12

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:14 pm
That seemed to stop the stream of complaining, at least. Barth made an incomprehensible noise of his own.

The thorns may have hiked up a bit higher than was strictly comfortable for either of them.

HP: 12
DMG: 7

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas