Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 pm
The problem with the world today ......

.....Cannot be pinned on one thing, From corruption to kids slaying other kids. People ask "Where is the sense in it all?" Well there is no sense in the senseless and there is no method to this madness because we have blindly allowed this to happen. I have been around for a long time and I have watched this world slowly start to fall to ruin. From people blaming the politicians they put in office to humans hating their own kind for being different. I've tried to make sense of all this and the only answer I have found lies in the lost arts of old; The Stories, Traditions, Tombs, and Legends of our ancestors. While they may be dated they have become embedded in our society with out us knowing it and then there are the ones who know 'It' is still very much alive. 'It's essence' exists in all life and can be wasted. So I've taken up the task of enlisting help in finding a way to restore 'It' before 'It' itself fades forever. So when asked about the problems of the world. I respond......

.....We lack faith in our future

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:44 pm
The Legend

Stories tell of an ancient kingdom that stood in the middle of the land as the capital of the world. There 'It' shone in a spectrum of beautiful and majestic colors. Anyone living under the light of 'It' was blessed with happiness and a unlimited supply of 'It'. The Capital shared the power of 'It' with neighboring kingdoms in order to keep peace and order in the world. The Green essence brought forth life and powered nature to spread over the world in order to make sure life kept thriving The Blue essence allowed the water to flow through the cracks and rivers of the earth bringing forward Faith and the and constant source of hope for the world. The Yellow essence made sure the earth that lay underneath us stayed strong and firm and brought strength with it. The Red essence gave us the erupting flames from within the earth that allowed for the creation of machines and gave us Power. The Purple essence scattered over the world like a fine snow and gave us the Wisdom to create and to open doorways we never though possible. and finally, the White essence brought forth light and maintained Order in our world.

One day, however, our world changed forever. The King had become old and greedy. He sought to take over the neighboring lands. This was the first instance of Corruption in history. When his daughter received word of this impending invasion, she prayed to 'It' to stop her father from doing this. 'It' answered her prays and sent warnings to the aged King trying to warn him of his choices; "If you follow this path, you will cause this world to lose everything you have." A voice rang out in his dreams. The King dismissed this and rallied his forces to challenge the world. His daughter pleaded with her father to change his mind. He locked her in her room and went to capture the rest of the world. The daughter wept in her room when suddenly five knights from the King's court broke in and freed her. They hurried to 'It' where the daughter pleaded with 'It' again and this time 'It' spoke out; "He did not heed my warning....and so he will lose everything. One day, the future will restore and repair the damage done here today..." And with that....the essence shared in the world was suddenly pulled back and a explosion engulfed the capital and 'It' was lost forever.....

The Modern Day

Today, Man has evolved to the state it is in and the city of New Constapolis was built on top of the ruins, and in this bustling city is where this story has not been repeated in sometime. But there is hope....'It' has shown signs of surviving. Small signs, but signs none of the less in the youth and future generations of the world. Now I search out those who are strongly in tuned with 'It' with the hope of bringing it back to us....before this dark 'Corruption' completely engulfs the world and wipes out any remaining traces of 'It' for all eternity

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:17 pm
RULES

1. No god modding, This is common sense. Everyone will have a weakness.
2. Post often! I want to try and keep this rp alive for awhile!
3. No super ultra powerful characters, The setting is in modern times. while yes other races will be allowed I don't want generic demons. they must have an element, (ex. Fire demon)
4. you can combine elements, only two, a main and secondary. kinda like pokemon.
5. pm me your profiles, title them your characters main element and your favorite card suite. not mrgreen
6.Be some what literate, don't mispell often and make sure you read through your posts.

Essence (Elements)

Green: This is the Essence of Life, Nature and Wind, those of this essence are connected with plants and the winds that spread life over the world.

Blue: This is the Essence of Hope, Water and Ice. those who are called to by the seas and use it's might to drown or freeze their enemies.

Yellow: The Essence of Strength, Earth and Electricity. Those associated with this essence are strong powerful beings. able to use the earth as a powerful weapons or harness the stunning power of electricity

Red: The Essence of Power, Fire and Metal, The hotheads who are listed in this list are in touch with the burning power of fire or the cold power that is associated with metal

Purple: The Essence of Wisdom, Magic and creation,while one of the weaker elements in the spectrum, it is the most flexible among them. magic itself can take many form and used to make objects or open doorways to other worlds

White:(Associations: "The Holy Order") The Essence or Order, Light and Holy, those in touch with this essence are those who have a divine touch. They can provide light in the darkest times and live to maintain order.

Essence balances (ex. ever played chrono cross? yeah like that)

Green and Yellow are weak to each other

Red and Blue are weak to each other

Purple and White are weak to each other

Also, weakness will go off of your main element. as to avoid characters with no weaknesses

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:19 pm
Quote:
This is the face that will change the world: (name)
I have survived this many years: (age)
The doctors said I was: (gender)
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: (sexual orientation)
I like the following: (likes)
I hate the following: (dislikes)
I am of the following breed: (Race)
My weapon of choice: (weapon)
This Essence speaks to me: ( main essence)
I'm also skilled in this essence: (secondary or none)
I've been through a lot in my time: (bio)
Here is my latest pic: (appearance)

The ones who will change the future......

The Voodoo Bunny
This is the face that will change the world: Evan Renoir
I have survived this many years: 19
The doctors said I was: Male
I'm me I wouldn't change that I'm: Bi
I like the following: Computers, friends, history, fruit, family, Tattoos
I hate the following: bugs, annoying people, corrupt people
I am of the following breed: Human
This Essence speaks to me: Purple
I'm also skilled in this essence: none, for now
My choice of weapon: An ancient spear from his home town
I've been through a lot in my time: A boy with a lot of wisdom, Evan comes from a small town where computers and machines were not popular but magic and voodoo was and everyone walked everywhere or biked. He loved machines which grew into a love for computers, the internet and data. He dreamed of moving out and working on computers for a large corporation. So he packed up his things and moved to the city. with the hopes of following his dreams.A move which may turn out to be the best move of his life.
Here is my latest pic: User Image

Zelly-fangirl
This is the face that will change the world: Daren Bailey
I have survived this many years: 18
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: Bi
I like the following: Anarchy, breaking rules, vandalism, graffiti, causing trouble in general
I hate the following: Rules, stuck up people, boredom, THE MAN
My weapon of choice: Claws
This Essence speaks to me: Red
I'm also skilled in this essence: N/A
I've been through a lot in my time: Daren grew up in a bad part of town where his parents were too busy taking out their assorted grievances on each other to raise him properly. He got into all sorts of trouble, only getting proper scoldings from the authorities and other adults, not that they did any good. He thought that if his parents didn't scold him, then it really didn't matter what he did. He was in the eighth grade when he fell in with the local gang, and the rough life is what helped expedite his discovery of his essence. This has not only helped him rise to become the gang leader, but also expanded much of the gang's territory.

OmgIishonfiyah
This is the face that will change the world: Nick Zennerman
I have survived this many years: 26
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: Hetero
I like the following: Whiskey, Jerky and People leaving me the Hell Alone
I hate the following: Most people, Green Beans and Inflation
My weapon of choice: Anti-Materiel Rifle
This Essence speaks to me: White
I'm also skilled in this essence: Red
I've been through a lot in my time: Nick became an orphan at a young age. Once he began living on the streets, he realized how important survival was. This train of thought would eventually lead to him becoming an assassin. He would take lives for profit, ensuring his own survival. He found the profession suited him, he took lives in a precise manner, and was paid in kind, a sort of demented order that had taken over his life. Over the years, he learned that some times, lives are taken to ensure the existence of others, as the man who pulls the trigger, Nick is the enacting force of one of those decisions.

Shiningdragon21
This is the face that will change the world: Joesph Aulrich
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: Straight
I like the following: Fighting, drinking, and general merriment
I hate the following: Being beaten, most tech devices, anyone hurting his friends
I am of the following breed: Human (Asgardian lol)
My weapon of choice: Mjolnir
This Essence speaks to me: Yellow
I'm also skilled in this essence: Red
I've been through a lot in my time: Born in to a town that valued the strength of ones weapon and prowess in battle to machines and computers. Magic was a subtle underlying usually used by the shamans and those who had a knack for it. Joesph was like many of the youth tho his martial abilities and strength grew and sharpened much quicker then the rest. When he discovered his essences he went to the shamans of his town to help him control it. Eventually when he came of age he left the town deciding to travel on his own and attempt to make a name for himself. He arrived has only arrived in the city recently from his journey and is not to keen on it's tech that some of the people seem to rely on.
Here is my latest pic:User Image

Forever_Hikaru

This is the face that will change the world: Skye Zane
The doctors said I was: Female
I like the following: Snow, animals, food, and enforcing the law
I hate the following: Criminals, rich people, hot days, and being underestimated
My weapon of choice: Dagger
This Essence speaks to me: Blue
I'm also skilled in this essence: N/A
I've been through a lot in my time: Skye likes to dress as a boy and act like one too. Despite being in a modern age, her parents wanted her to live and act very lady-like. Being a part of the upper classes, her family had a certain image to uphold. Skye always wanted to help clean up the city, but her parents wouldn’t allow it, saying it’s too dangerous, especially for a girl. When she discovered her essence, she saw it as a sign and opportunity to leave her livelihood and do what she wanted to do. Cutting her hair short and pretending to be a boy helps keep anyone from finding out her true identity. Now she occasionally helps the police with the crime in the city.

The Voodoo Bunny
]This is the face that will change the world: Marcus Zalo
I have survived this many years: unknown but looks 30
The doctors said I was: male
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: gay
I like the following: the ocean, fish, colorful people, drag queens, colorful shows
I hate the following: corruption, dark people, pollution, heat
I am of the following breed: merman
My weapon of choice: Trident
I'm also skilled in this essence: purple
I've been through a lot in my time: Marcus has been around for a long time. Back before all the technology came into the city. He has traveled the world and seen it's many wonders and secrets. He comes from the largest underwater nation that can only be found by those who know where it is. He is the owner of 'The Aquifer.' A bar located in the middle class side of town. He has a vast knowledge of history and, despite his calmness, is a fierce fighter much like a great white shark.

The Industrialist and his Executives

This is the face that will change the world: Victor N. Mare
I have survived this many years: unknown
The doctors said I was: male
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: straight
I like the following: money, power, shadows
I hate the following: colorful things, rivals
I am of the following breed: unknown
My weapon of choice: unknown
This Essence speaks to me: unknown
I'm also skilled in this essence: none
I've been through a lot in my time: Not much is known about this man shrouded in black. He runs Unitech which basically controls all of Constapolis and is aiming to spread his companies influence to the nations outside of the city. He has a strange feeling as if all the color in the world gets drained away by just being near him. His goal's are unknown but what is known is that he has 6 powerful executives that work under him in the far reaches of the world, trying to accelerate his plans.

Shiningdragon21
This is the face that will change the world: Mizori Shirayuki
I have survived this many years: 17
I'm me, I wouldn't change that I'm: Straight
I like the following:Summer, Forests, and Soft Breezes, Praise from Father
I hate the following: Killing, Anyone who hurts the earth, Fire
I am of the following breed: Dryad
My weapon of choice:Bow and arrow along with two hidden daggers
This Essence speaks to me: Green
I'm also skilled in this essence: Blue
I've been through a lot in my time: Born from an experiment by the company Mare worked with. Mizori was a spirit directly taken from nature and breed in a laboratory to create a specimen that could survive and thrive when separated from their host tree. The tests had hundreds of failures with each sample dying only days after being removed or losing their sanity in the process. Mizori was the only success. Her life a mystery she went thru many tests as she grew raised within the lab. Tho the tests were painful at times she was cared for it seemed by the one in charge who she knew as Mare and eventually came to see him as a father figure. She has learned to fight and control her powers thru the help of the lab and has taken a place as one of the ones tasked to help Mare complete his plan.
Here is my latest pic:
User Image

Forever_Hikaru

This is the face that will change the world: Muzet [myu-ze] Gardenia
I have survived this many years: 28
I like the following: Tricking men, music, destruction
I hate the following: Most women, failure
I am of the following breed: Siren
My weapon of choice: Saber
I'm also skilled in this essence: Yellow
I've been through a lot in my time: Muzet was born from a human and a siren. Her father, being human, fortunately did not have a terrible demise. On the other hand, her mother dumped Muzet with her father once she was born and was never heard of again. Inheriting the powers of her mother, she helped her father and his company become successful by manipulating men with her voice. She was used to getting everything she wanted and destroying whoever got in the way or tried to stop her. In due time, Mare found her and wanted to hire her. It was a ridiculous notion at first, but when she noticed that her hypnotic voice had no effect on him, she admired him, sensing great power, and agreed to his work for him. From then on Muzet worked under Mare as one of his executives and even received training from him.
Here is my latest pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:48 pm
((So how many peeps before we start, so i may start vibrating in anticipation?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:47 pm
((not too many. I'd say one more haha))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 pm
((And we....are....OPEN!!!))

"Where....am I?" A voice rang out in an echo. Evan stood in a cave looking around. "Hello?!" He called out as he began walking. "Come closer child...and realize your role" "My...role?" Evan asked as he walked towards the voice and suddenly a bright purple light filled the cave blinding him. "What the?!" He exclaimed as he covered his eyes "With your Wisdom....Open the door to the Ancient world....remember your--" The voice was cut off as a loud alarm went off. Evan jerked forward in his bed panting and sweating heavily." It...was just a dream." He sighed and toke a breath as he put his glasses on and got out of bed. "Today is the day....He sighed as he stretched and went into the kitchen to grab an apple. He toke his first bite into as he began thinking about his dream. "Hmmm....Remember what?" He said as he heard a meow form his pet cat "Morning Roman." He smiled as he gave his cat a pet. Once he finished his apple he got dressed and put his laptop into his messenger bag before looking to the tiny voodoo doll sitting on his desk. "Don't worry mom, dad...I'll make you proud soon enough..." He smiled and poked it before turning and walking out of the bedroom closing the door. The doll glowed a faint purple before turning its tiny head to the door, it tilted its head and blinked. Evan walked out of his apartment and locked the door before exiting his building onto the bustling streets of Constapolis. "Time to put this plan in motion!" He said and toke a breath before starting off towards his destination bright eyed and ready to change the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:24 pm
"Ugh....no more liquor store taquitos and booze after midnight....Terrible idea....." Daren murmured to no one in particular after waking up from an odd dream. It was...very red. The sunlight filtered through his ramshackle hut in the middle of the junkyard his gang called home. Or at least he called home. The rest of his crew at least had a proper roof over their heads when they wanted, even if their living conditions weren't the best around. But then when you lived on the wrong side of the tracks this kind of thing was to be expected. Daren's hut was what most would consider a hobo hut, but it was a well furnished hobo hut all things considered. "Let's see what we got for grub this morning...." Rolling off his cruddy futon, he squatted down in front of some coolers and opened one up. "Canned hash, canned tuna, canned beans, canned mini hotdogs...." Same old, same old. Picking up the can of corned beef hash, he tossed into his left hand and closed the cooler before moving to the other one where he fished out a bottle of water. As he did this, the can started to heat up in his hand, and upon settling back down on his futon the smell of breakfast began to fill the air. Daren set the bottle of water down beside him and placed a finger on the top of the lid and traced the outer rim of the can. Then, placing his thumb against the lid, he pushed down, and like magic the can was open and breakfast was served. With a bit of metal origami, Daren shaped the can lid into something resembling a tiny spoon. "Bon appétit..." he sighed and dug in. "Still better than living back in the ol' hellhole..." he murmured through a spoonful of hash.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:17 pm
Evan hummed as he walked past the junkyard following the gps on his phone. "Hmm....It says I have to go...through..the junkyard..." He sighed. He hated going through there. He knew of the local gang and, well, has had a few run-ins with them before. He approached the gate and climbed over it and began walking through the junkyard. :Gotta stay quiet...." He said as he crept through the junkyard looking around for any of the gang members. "It's early...maybe they sleep in..." He hoped as he kept walking along the path through all the trash and junk of the city towards the gate on the other side of the maze of thrown away and forgotten goods  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:33 pm
The rattling of the fence alerted Daren to someone being in his turf. "It's one thing to go trespassing, but why the ******** would anyone do so this early?" he cursed in confusion as he crumpled his empty can of breakfast in his hand. Sticking his hands in the pockets of his jacket he moseyed out of his shack while whistling a merry a tune. As he walked he held out a hand and summoned some bit of scrap to him from a nearby pile, something to use as a weapon should the need arise. He glanced to the chunk of metal he now held. A mangled fender off the front of a car. Not bad. As he held the fender behind his shoulders, ready for an early brawl, he rounded a corner and stepped out from behind a junk heap...and saw Evan. Who decidedly did NOT look like an opposing gang member. Daren just looked even more confused and disappointed now. "Hey, buddy...? I think you might be lost..." he said with a sigh, almost pitying this nerd as he planted his makeshift weapon in the ground and leaning on it like a cane. "This is Junkyard Crow territory. If you're on your way to math class, you might look into finding a different shortcut."  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:34 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"Hahaha do you think yourself strong enough to take me" A voice boomed from within a bar close to the edge of Constapolis. A few moments after a man was thrown thru the front window of the bar slamming hard into the ground and rolling several feet away. Stepping thru the now shattered front window Joesph cracked a smirk. "All of you who put such time into your tech and computers let your bodies become weak and feeble" Joesph said to him as he walked over reaching down and pulling the man up to look at him eye to eye. "Tch, you waste my time with such a pitiful display of strength." Pulling the man forwards Joesph headbutt him as he let him go afterwards the man's consciousness pulled from him from the blow.

Shrugging himself off and wiping his hair back Joesph looked around. He had come to draw a bit of attention with his actions after the man had spoken ill of him. "Draw your eyes elsewhere or return to your lives" Joe shouted to them as he started to walk off. This was not the way he had intended the day to go currently but the man had stepped over the line and had quickly been put into his place.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:44 pm
Evan jumped back and gulped. Really? this guy of all the Crows. He'd run into the toughest one."Umm....I'm not going to math class..I'm heading to a job interview a-actually" He said clutching his bag strap as he backed up. "I-I'm not here for a fight or anything. I don't even know how!" He said chuckling nervously." Why did he tell him that? This guy was a thug, a brutal killer, could kill him in no time. Evan's eyes looked around his surroundings as he tried to make a get away plan  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:56 pm
Daren rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Just....just stop. Please. You're embarrassing yourself and pissing yourself in terror won't do you any favors in that regard." he tossed his car fender over one shoulder, letting in land in some nearby scrap heap with a loud crash. "You're not worth my time, and I'm not gonna go beating up random nerds for shits and giggles. The only asses I kick, Poindexter, are genius punks from other gangs looking to stir up trouble." he held his hands out, empty and open, in a friendly gesture as he slowly took a few steps toward Evan. "Now, you seem like a bright, if not horribly lost fellow, who doesn't even know what a shady back alley looks like. So what's say I help you get out of here before one of my less reasonable guys show up and decide to use you for a morning workout?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:25 pm
Evan blinked and raised an eyebrow. "W-wait...aren't you the leader of the gang who rules this place or something?" He muttered as he gulped and sighed. "As long as you don't try anything funny then I suppose.." He said as he crossed his arms "I am going to be late otherwise...." He said as he gripped his bag strap tighter. "Fine, lets go." He said nodding and smiling slightly.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:28 pm
"Yeah, but being head Crow doesn't mean I don't have a soul. And again you're not worth my time or effort. Beating you up would be like a school bully pummeling the dorky loner for his lunch money." Daren said taking hold of Evan's shoulders and turning him around, starting to walk him in the proper way out of the junkyard. "How the ******** did you wind up in here anyway?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff