Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] i want to be someone else ( leslie & jory ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:44 pm
Quote:
NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 9 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:47 pm
There were good days, and there were bad ones, and no one had ever told him exactly how bad they'd be. He felt wrong in his skin, impatient and restless like a casket full of rattling bones, not quite ready to be put down to rest.

Leslie snarled, stalking through the halls of the haunted house. Picking up an extra duty here was infinitely better for his mood than cleaning cages or kitchen duty. His club was out, and his grip on it was tight enough to be white-knuckled.

For a few rooms, he took out his frustration on the furniture, making a note that he should come here with America, some day.

He stumbled into the next room, shaking splinters off his weapon-- ah, there. Something blue, moving just enough to be seen in the water-filled room. This one was full of shallow, crystalline pools of water, spilling onto a lush green clearing. It looked like something out of a storybook, and that fact pissed Leslie off more than anything.

They weren't real, they were just echoes of human thoughts and fears. None of this belonged to them. It belonged to people, plain and simple.

"Hey," he said, coolly, after storming over with a hurried gait, club raised. "<******** you."

And then Leslie brought it crashing down with a frustrated snarl.

hp// 50
dmg// 11
charge// 1/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:52 pm
Jory didn't have the slightest idea where he was, or how he'd gotten there. One more he was walking down the halls in school with his boilfriend, heading back to the dorms after a shared class. Something had fallen, a book, and Jory had let go of Zaire's had for just a second, back tracking a few steps to grab the thing before a dense fog had swirled around bare feet. Everything had gone grey, and the next moment he was standing in a run down hallway strung with cobwebs and peeling wallpaper and broken boards.

It was dark, and eerie, and the more the boil wandered, the more lost he felt. "Z...Zaire?" No answer, no sound, nothing. Jory felt alone, utterly and completely, and it sent his pulse racing, shoulders hunched, as he tried to find his way out.

Room after room, it just went on and on, and the longer he remained, the more anxious he felt. "I don't like this." High, distressed, his voice was a whine, and he had to fight against the impulse to sink against a wall and shut it all out. It wouldn't help(it never did), not here and now. He needed an exit!

It was a glowing room that finally made him stop, even if temporarily. The air smelled of water, the light cast wavering lines against the walls as it shown through the pool. He didn't touch it, not sure if it was safe, but he lingered close, taking what little comfort he could from just the mere presence.

A bad idea, as he would learn, when an angry voice sounded behind him.

He spun , startled, then frowned at the short boil as she stalked closer. "He...hello..?" He had a weapon, a reaper maybe? But why was he so mad? Why was he raising it up... "Wait." Pale hands were up, warding off the Hunter as he stalked closer, but it was useless. The club came down, vicious, clocking the afanc against the side of his head and sending him crashing to the floor with a startled, pained wail.

"Stop!" What in Jack's name was going on, who was this?!

HP: 18
DEF: 1

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:55 pm
"Why should I?" Leslie asked, unmoved by the plaintive plea. This was an enemy, an other, an invader. He didn't want to think and so let Aleria think for him: hurt, debilitate, consume, feed. A litany of verbs crafted to dictate an order, to draw out the FEAR from this creature sitting pitiful before him, so that Leslie and Aleria both might become stronger.

He raised his arm up again for another swing, aimed for the head.

hp// 50
dmg// 4-1=3
charge// 2/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:37 pm
The color drained from Jory's frightened face, and he scuttled across the floor, backwards, away. "I didn't do anything to you!" He'd never hurt anyone before. Never so much as raised his voice to another person. Jory was about as harmless as they came, and in that moment, utterly terrified as the club came up or a second blow.

It hit, throwing the boil back against the floor as the side of his face erupted in pain. For a handful of seconds all he saw were stars, and winging filled long ears. He whined, curling defensively as one shaking hand cradled his cheek without touching it. "Why are you doing this?!"

Wide, frightened eyes flashed up from beneath white bangs. He couldn't just lay there, he had to get away. Wincing, tears stinging at his eyes, he got his legs under himself again, raising up shakily. "Leave me alone." It lacked conviction.

He didn't have a weapon to wield. He didn't know how to fight, let alone how to defend himself. All he head were sharp teeth and prickling claws, and he didn't want to go anywhere near to the hunter.

HP: 15
DEF: 3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:41 pm
Seeing something pitiful didn't invoke sympathy in Leslie, even though maybe it should have. It was like watching himself fall prey to Rep's grip, pleading quietly for mercy, too afraid to lash out in any way that meant something.

"Or you could fight," he hissed, kicking the kid in the side. "Get the ******** up. You're pathetic."

It was just like talking to himself. And maybe he was, lost in the misery of self-pity and cruelty.

hp// 50
dmg// 6-3=3
charge// 3/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:50 pm
"I don't know how!" He didn't know why he was bothering, trying to reason with the human--because that was what he was facing--there was no sympathy in those eyes, only anger and cruelty. There was no one home that Jory could talk to.

The kick hurt, not as much as the club to the face, but enough to have the boil grunting, recoiling away with a useless swipe of short claws. They caught, mostly fabric, on the human's leg, and Jory rose up, backing away. Absolutely uncomfortable with the concept of retaliation. It felt wrong.

His face hurt, aching painfully, and it felt like his eye was swelling shut. "Leave me alone, I don't want to fight you." A hand was out, feeling the wall as he backed away. Baby blues darting all over, looking for an exit.

HP: 12
DMG: 2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:37 pm
"Well I do," Leslie snapped, frustrated that this snivelling little ...creature was acting more like a child than a teenager. "Shouldn't be this ******** hard to get you to swing a ******** fist. You're a monster, aren't you? Jesus."

Pitiful. Even his weak attempt to fight back was.

"You wanna run, is that it?"

The mist hunter laughed, suddenly ugly. Unstable, shaky; this was no confident supervillain. This was someone on the verge of no control.

"Hope you know how fast you can run, because I will ******** catch you."

hp// 48
dmg// 1
charge// 3/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:08 pm
"I don't like hurting creeple!" He shouted it, voice high and frantic. Panic, he was choking on it as she continued down the wall, trying to put as much distance between himself and the human as he could, without taking his eyes off him.

Run.

Jory could do that. Had been doing that most of his life. Always small, always awkward, he was always running away from one thing or another, even if only in his own head. There was a second or two where wide blue eyes stared down at the hunter, then he was moving, darting around the strange pool of water to get back to the door the human had entered from.

The boil was faster in water, but even on his feet he was quick. He ran, bouncing off the wall in the wall in his haste to keep moving. Had to get away, had to hide, had to escape.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:20 pm
Leslie watched with hazy, lit up eyes as the creature made its escape. He wasn't all there, not really.

Breathe in deep, and the air is heavy with the copper of blood. The room leads to a hallway leads to a room, and it takes on the shape of concrete and rusted over metal, walls covered in vines.

This is not the haunted house at all. This is Russia, and Leslie wishes he had the power in him to repeat the actions all over again.

"I can hear you," Leslie snarled, loud enough to echo down the hallway. His pace shifts from a walk, to a jog, to a run. To a sprint.

And he followed the thing into the next room, a hungry glint in his eye. Aleria bayed for blood, hungry and stronger than everything save for the blood rushing in his ears.

'We hunger, youngling. We hunger.'

Leslie took a step closer, weapon raised. And then another. And another.

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 pm
He shouldn't have looked over his shoulder. It meant he didn't see the hole in the rotten floorboards.

It was startling, and he pitched forward with an ungainly yelp of pain, ankle twisting painfully as his foot sank into the hole and stuck. "Ow, sh-s**t.." He never swore. A hard yank, a strained hiss, and he was struggling to his feet, trying to keep moving, to get away. The first step was agony, pain shooting up his leg to tear a cry from split lips as he crumpled to the floor again. It wouldn't bear wait.

"No." The afanc was in full blown panic mode now. He could hear the hunter coming, boots loud as they smacked into the floor behind him, and he couldn't do a damn thing to get away but crawl.

He tried, scrambling over the uneven floorboards and into another room.

DEF: 2

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:32 pm
Aleria flared to life with a blue glow, the spikes illuminating as Leslie burned a charge. His body temperature dropped, and his mind honed in on its target.

"Is that all you ******** have to say? No?"

hp// 48
dmg//
charge// 1 used, 0/3 - effect: Target subtracts -4 instead of -6 to determine damage.

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 2, 1 Total: 5 (3-12)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:00 pm
Jory was backed into a corner. Scared and desperate, he bare sharp teeth, not quite a snarl, but a threat, at least. He wasn't assertive, he wasn't fierce in anyway, but even the most skittish creature snapped when there was no where left to run.

The afanc had venom, weak though it was. He snapped at the hunter, trying to get around him, futile though it might be with a twisted ankle and a throbbing head.

He was outclassed here, he knew it. It would have been better to just give up, but he couldn't.

DMG: nil
Fear: Used; Tainted Fang - failed

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:04 pm
"That's all you've got, even at the end," Leslie said, and that was the sound of disappointment in his voice. "I thought you could do better, being a monster and s**t."

The club came down, the spikes colliding with skin and bone and whatever the ******** else made up creatures of Halloween.

hp// 48
dmg// 6
charge// 1 used, 1/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:03 pm
"Leave me alone!" He wasn't a fighter, wasn't strong. He wasn't made for this sort of thing, and still had no clue how he'd even ended up here. A nightmare, that's what it felt like. Some awful nightmare he just couldn't wake up from.

The club came down again and Jory screamed as it connected, punctured, cracked. Spikes tore at the monster's side as they hit, sent him crashing into the wall before sinking to the ground in a crumpled heap that bled and groaned as he tried to curl around his own injuries. He didn't even want to touch them, but thin hands closed over the damage on his side, making him hiss.

By this point there were tears. It didn't matter that the boil seldom cried, he'd never had to face anything like this. By now he'd figured out where he was, the Haunted House, and the thing he faced, the hunter...it was the same thing that had hurt his boilfriend, scarred up his arms. Zaire hadn't been able to beat the one that attacked him, what hope did the smaller monster have?

One had pressed against his side, the other was held up, useless, as if that would be enough to ward off the coming blow.

HP: 6

cheekiebirdiee

cherno astra

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out