Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Ouran Academy Roance (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image
Violet, a daughter of a multi-billion dollar horse owner/racer, was sitting in her conversational French class. She was looking out the window wondering what her crush felt about her. Did he feel the same way or not? She had to find out sometime. Though with her tomboyish ways, not many guys would date her for long. As class was dismissed she went to the front of the school to wait on her ride home. All of the other girls were always cracking jokes about her. They would call her names like horse girl and cowgirl behind her back. She didn't mind it though as she was part of a prestigious family that she seemed more sad and lonely than anything.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
Cross Hirashima is a somewhat of a new member of the host club. he is popular with the poetic crowd. his father was a well known poet and his mother a well known lawyer. his mother passed away then following his father both left him everything. he creates his own poems for comfort and for enjoyment. he walks into the class room and says "Sorry that i am late i went to visit my parents grave." the teacher nodded and motioned him to his seat
Lupine Duchess
whichi one i couldnt decide

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:39 am
User Image
Violet saw Cross and since she did have a crush on him, she looked at him once he came into the classroom. She herself lost her own mother at a young age but she seemed more lonely than anything. After class was finished, she was on her way home, wishing for something to make Cross notice her. When she got to her father's ranch, she did her homework, and started to load up Twilight, her mother's horse, before she would head back to the school for her practice with the Equestrian Club. She was one of the best riders that ouran had, but she wasn't the captain. As the club practiced, Violet saw Cross heading for the host club building. She then decided t jump next to show him what the Equestrian club was about. She cleared the jump with ease and hoped Cross noticed as she then cleared the course without so much as touching the rails.

Zero Hirashima
((I like the one with the red tie the best. It looks more like an ouran academy student would.))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross was walking reading one of his fathers poetry books when he noticed Violet, he took two fingers put them to his forehead and did a salute wave to her. he said "hello Violet, i am on my way to host club maybe i will see you there sometime." he smiled and started walking away slowly

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
Violet had finished her course when he said that. She blushed a bit before her club-mates smiled and said she could go early if she wanted since she had been working really hard lately. She nodded and took Twilight to a barn the school had for them, to give Twilight a break. Then she got changed in a white sundress with a hat that she got from her last show. Then she went to the host club, peeking in shyly.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:00 am
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross was sitting on the couch in the host club talking to a group of ladies and he said this "As sweet as a honey dew, i look upon her face, but when i saw her she was crying, when i went to ask why she was crying, she ran away from me, the first ever i seen an extravagant beauty but i never seen ones as beautiful as you ladies." the girls sitting near him started to squeal

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:36 pm
User Image
Violet heard the girl's squealing. She then sneaked into the room and went over to Cross before asking "Mind if I join you?" She was a shy girl but once you got to know her, she was always doing her best to make that person happy.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross moved over and patted the cushion next to him and he said "sure violet have a seat." he picked up his tea and he said "the beautiful fragrance of this tea, warms me but nothing warms my heart when i see all you beautiful ladies." they started to squeal again one girl fainted and one girl sitting next to him leaned in closer to him weeping saying "Please say more poetry." he took a sip of his tea and started to think of a poem

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:28 pm
User Image
Violet sat next to him silently thinking 'How could he ever fall for me? I'm not special in any way. I can't cook or anything. Why would he even want to be with me and be more than just friends.' She was silent as she listened to the girls squeal at his poetry. She figured that she would never have a chance with him or anyone at this school. Sure she was great with animals and horseback riding, but that wasn't anything special in her mind.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross looked at violet and said "so violet I have a favor to ask of you. Will you teach me how to ride a horse." Then after some time past with his poetry became more somatic and more girls surrounded him and tamaki started to spaz out cause some of them were his clients. He turned his head to tamaki and shrugged at him.

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image
Violet nodded and said "Sure I'll teach you." She seemed more shy than anything else though. When the other girls started to swarm Cross, she stayed on the couch not really into swarming a guy. She waited patiently wondering if Cross even liked her as she sat there, not wanting to ruin the good mood that was in the room.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Cross Hirashima

After host club was done Cross left the room and started off down the hall, he took out his fathers poetry book and got to a certain poem that his father had put into the book. then he realized it was his peom that he wrote when he was younger. he leaned up against the wall, sat down with his knees close to him his arms holding his knees still holding the book and he started to cry

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:50 am
User Image
Violet was on her way back to the stables when she heard Cross crying. She looked at him, went over, and said "Are you okay?" As she sat next to him placing her hand on his shoulder to help calm him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 am
User Image

Cross Hirashima

Cross looked up and said "My father put my peom i wrote when i was younger in this book he wrote and it reminded me of all the good times i had with my parents. so that's why i am crying." then he got up, looked up, and said "I am all alone in this chaotic world, no one to share with, who can mend my broken heart, is there anyone for me, i am indeed miserably pathetic man." then he started to walked away

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 am
User Image
Violet then grabbed his hand and said "Cross, please don't be like that. I care about you, more than anyone else ever could. Let me at least try to mend your heart and you're not miserable. You just need the right person by your side." She then smiled at him hoping he would understand that she was trying to say she loved him.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces