Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] and i look the other way ( felicia vs seiji ) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:16 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 5: ALL PLAYERS AT ANY POINT CAN FORFEIT THEIR ATTACK TO ROLL 2d12. If you roll odd, you do this damage to your opponent. If you roll even, you do this damage to YOURSELF - no modifier, you can ONLY DO THIS ONCE. You feel an uneasy unsettling feeling, as if something is coming, but you can't place what or when.

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:17 pm
This place is fascinating. Leesha touched the walls and inspected every nook and cranny, eyes wide behind her glasses. She took a picture of everything interesting, which looked a lot like everything. The rooms varied from mechanical and rust-covered to lush and green to burning around the corners, heat curling up the wallpaper as it singed.

Her weapon rumbled a disapproval, stern and cautioning, pressing forth the feeling of a forest turned still in the wake of a threat.

Felicia was not alone.

"Who's t-t-there?" she asked into the room, weapons taking shape around her fists.

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:03 pm
By now the ghost was accustomed to the odd and sporadic patches of fog that sprung up around Amity. Inanity fog, a direct route to the haunted house. One he could have avoided, but...after a run in with Junko's mother and the Empress, he had a bit of aggression to work out, and what better way than to go head to head with a ******** hunter?

So he stalked through the decrepit halls of the house, glowing eyes flicking from side to side, ears straining, listening and watching for any sign that there was something inside that would put up a bit of a fight.

He wouldn't have to search for long. An unsteady voice called out as he neared, but it was her scent that had drawn him. The jikininki stepped into the doorway, a hand wrapping around the frame and he grinned down at the woman. "Something wicked." Sharp teeth flashed in the dim light.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:37 am
Felicia stared blankly at him, giant gauntlets up in front of her, starstruck for just a second.

"Oooh. N-no one t-told me the m-m-muh-monsters were hot."

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 pm
That was not a reaction the ghost boil was used to receiving from a hunter. He blinked at her, the grin fading away with a tilt of his head. "You're an odd one, aren't you?" Not all out hostile, not bigoted, just...not.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:56 pm
At this, Felicia beamed and nodded her head in a good impression of a bobblehead. "S-so I've b-been told!" She offered him a giant hand, outstretching it. "F-Fuh-Felicia. Life hunter! N-nice to meet you, hottie with the b-body."

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:02 pm
He did not take the offered hand, and instead folded his arms as he leaned against the door frame, frowning down at the non-hostile hunter. "Flattery isn't going to get you very far," he informed her, dark eyes narrowing. "Your not my type." What the jack was this girl's deal? Was it just an act? "Besides, I'm engaged."

The tip of one dark finger tapped against the opposite arm. "So what's your angle here? Trying to lure me into a false sense of security, trick me, ambush, what?" Because he didn't trust hunters to be harmlessly curious. Too many bad experiences.

cherno astra
This is not going as planned. 8| Lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:37 pm
Felicia listened to him, puzzled. "W-w-wasn't hitting on you, s-slick. Outta my l-l-league even if I w-w-wasn't the wrong faction." She smiled. "Just s-stating a fact, didn't r-really expect you to listen, t-to be honest..."

The accusations were met with a shrug. "I t-think you t-think I am a lot better at social engineering than I r-really am, boo. W-was gonna fightcha, but that's the n-norm, isn't it? S-status quo?"

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:56 pm
Honestly, he hadn't expected to listen. it had just been so out of the blue.

"I don't know what I think about you," he admitted, eyes narrowed. She was different, well, different than the other hunters he'd met thus far. Which wasn't a large number, really.

Straightening up, he rolled his neck, cracking it, arms dropping back to hang loose at his sides. "Yep, that would be the status quo." It was why he was there, testing himself, pushing himself to be stronger.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:50 pm
Felicia guffawed again, and then beckoned to him.

"Then c'mon, we can just sort of have a p-p-playful round, and n-nothin's stopping us from t-t-talkin' while we do. Sound f-f-fair?"

There was no reason she couldn't both work and play at the same time. And if she learned a little more about the other forces in the universe, then. That was an added bonus!

Beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:42 pm
"Yeah, alright." Though Seiji wasn't so sure how playful it would actually be. Non-violent or not, he still carried a very heavy bias against hunters as a whole, and one non-awful one was certainly not going to change his opinion of them.

Straightening up, the boil unfolded his arms, and the tips of dark fingers lengthened, sharpened, back to those wicked claws once again. Taking with them the whirls of designs that had been painted across grey skin like some intricate tattoo.

Though because she had been so amiable, so, for lack of a better word, pleasant, the first slash at her was just a little awkward.

HP: 50
DMG: 4

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:29 pm
Leesha forgot to get out of the way: she was too busy staring at and admiring how his body moved. "T-that's so cool," she mused, pledging to save it for a video game mechanic later. It hurt-- and she'd flinched, and yelled!-- but the cool-factor outweighed it.

It had slashed along her middle, scratching her cool fake-armor.

Carefully, she tried to swing, doing her best not to take out a wall or something (did the Haunted House have a repair bill...? She didn't entirely get it yet.) as she did.

"B-b-b-banzaiii!"

hp// 36
dmg// 3
charge// 1/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 9 Total: 15 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:13 pm
Those were some mighty big fists she was swinging around, and one clipped him in the shoulder, knocking him back a step, but he caught himself on the wall. He recovered quickly though, straightening back up and dropping right back into crouch before snapping forward.

Another quick slash, though though one came from below, aiming to drag a sharp line up her torso to sink claws into one thin shoulder.

The banter up to this point might have been borderline friendly, but she was still a hunter, and Seiji still carried a mighty high prejudice against them. He wasn't strictly aiming to kill her, but he wasn't really holding back, either.

HP: 47
DMG: 9

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:53 am
The sound of pain that followed was real and true: a shriek of someone startled by his intent to hurt. And here Felicia had thought she might be making a new friend, or at least not some sort of mortal enemy.

She had thought wrong, apparently.

"Wow, p-p-puh-pretty boy," Leesha grunted, readying her fists again, "I'm w-wuh-wounded."

Her lips were drawn into a thin line, and her eyes carried a newfound suspicion. Talk about a reminder that her life wasn't a game, and that she was facing off against a creature literally made of fear.

She lunged with a right hook, but she still didn't have her balance down pat at all. Most of her fist went through a nearby wall instead of through her sparring partner, who she'd barely-- barely!-- clipped at all.

hp// 27
dmg// 1
charge// 2/3

beejoux

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 pm
Felicia had picked the wrong student to try to make friends with. He'd talk, exchange banter, but in the end, they were enemies. Seiji had had too many awful encounters to have his opinion changed so easily.

"Not yet," he countered, lips ticking up unpleasantly as he mostly avoided that heavy fisted lunge. "But give it time." They'd only just begun.

As she crashed through the wall he pivoted, bringing claws around for am upward swipe that cut a painful path through her shield from hip to shoulder. Whittling away at her, one hard swipe at a time, until he could actually cause some real damage.

HP: 46
DMG: 11

cherno astra
I THOUGHT I TAGGED THIS!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items