Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1v1 ] Gross (Hollandaise/Rojo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:55 am
He had no idea why he had climbed a tree of all things to practice his falls, but it seemed as good a place as any to do so now that he'd arrived. Rojo swung his legs out to either side of the wide branch he straddled, watching the orange and gold leaves flutter to the ground around him, his perpetual grin brightening his colorful skull.

Eventually, in response to some silent and possibly nonexistent cue, he tipped to one side and dropped twenty feet or so onto the very edge of the circle that marked the school's outdoor battle arena. Limbs and clothing went flying from the point of impact, leaving only his spine, ribcage, and arms to land in the vague shape of a person. Rojo slowly turned his head, using his teeth to roll in the right direction, and let out a muffled whoop when he saw how much of himself had remained intact. It was a new record! As a reward, he allowed himself a brief rest before declaring it Reassembly Time.

He loosened his jaw and his head flopped to one side as his left foot and leg began their slow crawl back to the rest of his body.

xThe Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:55 am
Hollandaise was, as usual, lurking around the arena. She watched the fights here and there, wandering through the falling leaves. Suddenly, she stepped on something... hard. It was not a branch. With a muffled creak, she kicked the bone back to its owner.

"Y-you! What are you doing? No one need your disgusting bones blocking the pathway." Her voice was tightly condescending, and she crossed her arms. Hollandaise had resolved to give all undead a chance and typically repressed her still-instinctual feelings of disgust. Rojo lost that chance before he even had it. Fiery golden eyes fixed Rojo's skull with a glare (after she located it, that is). Jackdamn irresponsible undead.

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:29 am
Almost back together by the time the leafy ghoul had arrived, Rojo used his nearby hand to turn his still unattached head in the direction from which his leg had come. It seemed someone had tossed the lagging limb to him. How nice!

He was about to thank whoever it was, but she was quicker to speak, and as it turned out, not at all happy with him.

"I'm..." Sorry? No! "I am not disgusting!" Spurred to action by her antagonistic approach, Rojo reattached his skull as speedily as he could manage and pulled himself into a seated position. He could admit that what she had stumbled upon might appear a little disturbing to some, but disgusting? "No one has ever told me I smell! And my bones are usually very clean!" Right now he was coatless, hatless, and covered in smudges of dirt, but that was hardly the point. Hmph.

"I am practicing!"

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:32 pm
Hollandaise cast an extremely critical eye over his less-than-pristine bones. She was in a bad mood, and Rojo had the dubious honor of being the subject of her ire right now. Bending, she snatched up one of his arm bones.

"Practicing? For what? The inevitable day someone kicks you apart?" With that, she plonked his own bone at him, aiming for his shoulder. She was irritated beyond belief. Hollandaise could kick him apart herself. Hmph.

HP: 30
DMG: 3

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Even one-handed, he was still able to regain his footing fairly quickly now that he had both legs. Had he not been preoccupied by affronted disbelief, he might have been proud. He picked up his arm after it clattered to the ground and slapped at her with it, stumbling back with the effort and barely grazing her at all.

"No one is going to kick me apart!" Rojo turned his attention to his shoulder, reconnecting his arm and finally fully coming together again. "You are... mean for suggesting so!" A lifetime of praising others had left him ill equipped to meaningfully criticize now. "I will kick you apart!" There. Slightly better.

HP: 27
Damage: 2

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:49 pm
He smacked her and Hollandaise flinched. It didn't hurt, not much, but it was a declaration of intent.

"Kick me apart? I'd like to see you try! I think you'll find your living counterparts harder to take down." It was true, she reasoned, because flesh generally ripped and did not separate as cleanly as bone from bone. But she wasn't hitting him because he was undead, not really, but because he was vaguely annoying and today had been an absolutely horrible day. "But do try. Let's go."

And Hollandaise swung in close, punching him up under his ribs. The feeling of his white bones was jarring and she made a face of instinctual disgust as her fist played him like a xylophone. She was suddenly quite thankful he was not a squishy type.

HP: 28
DMG: 6

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 pm
Rojo flailed away from her fist, falling back again when he'd disengaged. He might have been able to jump out of trees and smash to bits without any pain, but this whole fighting business was wholly uncomfortable. This ghoul was a horrible menace, and the skeleton continued sissy slapping her if only to inch this spar toward an end. He was truly horrible at this.

"I do not take others down, but I will make an exception for you!" He bent in a surprisingly smooth flourish, retrieving his hat and holding it at his hip as if he was taunting a bull.

HP: 21
Damage: 2

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:26 pm
Hollandaise very nearly rolled her eyes at Rojo.

"Do you call that a slap?" It stung, of course, but she would never tell him that. "Look, I'm a foppish skeleton who cannot keeps his bones clean~!" And she hit him in exactly the same manner he'd hit her, although her face was utterly deapan while doing so.

HP: 26
DMG: 2

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 pm
Rojo did not have eyes to roll, but his dismissive scoff was very bitchy indeed.

He tried a lot harder to come up with an appropriate insult this time. Nothing happened. He settled for, "You aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare!" hurtling forward and slamming into her as he yelled. His hat fluttered back to the ground, forgotten.

HP: 19
Damage: 5

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 1, 4, 4, 2 Total: 19 (7-28)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:36 pm
The words 'I'm what?' died on her lips as a lot of very bony skeletone slammed into her. Hollandaise went down with a creaking wail.

As she fell, wines shots out from her wrists and ankles, slashing at Rojo, trying to knock him into the dirt as well.

HP: 21
DMG: 8

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 4 Total: 11 (4-16)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:52 pm
He stared at her vines as they connected and flung him away, both stunned and inspired by their appearance. They were lovely instruments of destruction, and had he not been so provoked he would have had a thousand questions about them. As it was, they reminded him that he had a trick or two up his sleeve, namely, his hand.

Rojo propped himself on an elbow and concentrated as intensely as he had ever concentrated on anything ever before. Ever. He raised his bent left arm, unfurling it with a click of bone. His hand shot toward the ghoul and a burst of festive confetti trailed after it, its origin unknown.

HP: 11
Damage: 8 (T1 BC)

The Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:52 am
A projectile hand (Rojo's projectile hand, she noticed with distaste) slapped straight into her face, causing her vision to swim. To add insult to injury, a piece of brightly colored confetti decided to lodge in her eye. She stumbled back, hands flying up to try and free the bit of paper. Her foot kicked the hand away.

"Confetti? How tacky," she said derisively. Actually, Hollandaise didn't think it tacky at all - it was actually kind of charming. But these were things she did not want to admit to the undead. And yes, he was undead, and he was kind of gross, but if Hollandaise were truthful and in a bit of better mood, she might have to say he was entertaining.

HP: 13
DMG: NOPE

Smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:57 am
Unfortunately, Rojo felt no similar warmth toward Hollandaise at the moment. To be honest, once the fight was over, it wouldn't take long for her to get back into his good graces, but for now he felt positively catty. He was even a little hurt, though that passed quickly enough once he had thought of and fired off his next excellent retort.

"You are a stick in the mud!" He giggled to himself as he pushed to his feet. His hand hopped closer to her once again, flicking at the foot that had kicked him before scampering back to its owner.

HP: 11
Damage: 1

xThe Semblance of Unity

The Semblance of Unity rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:35 pm
Hollandaise felt her whole body tense as that hated phrase passed Rojo's lips. Well, if he had been in the possession of lips - as if was, they issued forth hollowly from his skull. The warder blinked, wondering exactly how the mechanics behind that worked. Did Fear whisper on his every breath? When Rojo ran, did he feel a phantom heart pounding in his empty chest? She blinked.

Wait.

It didn't matter. He was mean, and he had called her a stick. Her lips thinned. "I am not a stick, you... you poor excuse for a real boil!" With a horribly loud creaking noise, she slammed her entire body into his.

HP: 12
DMG: 4

Smerdle
grim stare

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:38 am
He had barely reattached his hand when she barreled into him again, knocking Rojo back and eliciting a surprised huff from the boil, in spite of his lack of lungs. It was true that he could think and see without the organs normally associated with doing so. He could also sigh and speak and even eat, though he reserved the last for special occasions since tasting was an entirely separate issue. Rojo didn't question these things, which was why he didn't quite react to her taunt in the way she might have meant. The "real" part didn't faze him. The "boil" part did. He was not a boil like Chio or a ghoul like mami, and learning how this ghoul had figured that out was suddenly his top priority. Plus, he was getting a little tired from all the hitting, too.

Rojo brought a hand up to his mouth, though with his lack of facial expressions it still kind of looked like he was making fun of her. "Who told you that?"

HP: 7
Damage: no thanks that's okay

The Semblance of Unity
sorry for wait :o

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items