Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
More Anime!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:10 am
idea I need more anime to watch!! gonk Seriously, I'm gettin' all jittery because I don't know what to watch next! Want to help me please??? wink

Here's what I've already seen/in the process of finishing, so you don't suggest it:

Fullmetal Alchemist (both series)
All Dragon Ball series
Black Butler
K-Porject
Noragami
Fruits Basket
Death Note
Yu Yu Hakusho
Maid-sama
Corpse Party
Ceres; Celestial Legend
Attack on Titan
Sword Art Online
Ouran High School Host Club
Angle Beats!
Lucky Star
Trigun
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Black Lagoon
K-On!
Tokko
Ghost Hunt
InuYasha
Moonphase
Bleach
Naruto
Kodocha
Soul Eater
Pokémon

... Obviously, I'm interested in everything from gory horror to all-out weird. Shojo, seinen, shonen -- whatever.
So suggest any genre you want. Preferably, could you also say where to watch the episodes (preferably English dub)?

Thanks a lot for anything you throw at me :3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:58 am
You should watch Code Geass. It's a very gooood anime. 3nodding  

Eireen-san

Sarcastic Spirit

19,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Shugo Chara! i fixed the link
this is a link to crunchyroll where you can watch for free
you are looking at about 127 eps

heres the review for eps 1

“A Guardian Character is Born!”

Others view Amu Hinamori as a "cool and spicy" girl, however she is actually timid and easily scared. The next morning, after wishing for the courage to be her "would-be" self, discovers three colorful eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed. At school, the eggs draw the attention of Tadase Hotori whom Amu develops a crush on and confesses to in front of the entire school after a Character Change. However, Tadase rejects her. Others are also interested in the eggs as Ikuto Tsukiyomi and his Guardian Character, Yoru, attempts to steal them. One of the eggs hatch and Ran, Amu's Guardian Character, emerges to help Amu out and along with the Humpty Lock, stolen by Ikuto earlier, Character Transforms into Amulet Heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:52 am
Clannad! It may be super sad, but it's also super cute!  

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Tairn McBeth

Questionable Snowflake

28,550 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 pm
Angle Beats
GIRLS und PANZER
Air Master
Battle Girls - Time Paradox
Soranowoto
R.O.D

just to name a few that i enjoyed  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:07 pm
Oh man I don't happen to see the third, and in my opinion, best part of the big three in your list. One Piece is great; I'd seriously consider it if I were you. Definitely will keep you occupied.

Code Geass is also really good.  

T o l3 y

Shopper

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:11 pm
Yousei-sama
You should watch Code Geass. It's a very gooood anime. 3nodding

Thanks! I heard you'd like it if you like Death Note... Is that true???  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm
PandasKitten
Shugo Chara! i fixed the link
this is a link to crunchyroll where you can watch for free
you are looking at about 127 eps

heres the review for eps 1

“A Guardian Character is Born!”

Others view Amu Hinamori as a "cool and spicy" girl, however she is actually timid and easily scared. The next morning, after wishing for the courage to be her "would-be" self, discovers three colorful eggs—red, blue, and green—in her bed. At school, the eggs draw the attention of Tadase Hotori whom Amu develops a crush on and confesses to in front of the entire school after a Character Change. However, Tadase rejects her. Others are also interested in the eggs as Ikuto Tsukiyomi and his Guardian Character, Yoru, attempts to steal them. One of the eggs hatch and Ran, Amu's Guardian Character, emerges to help Amu out and along with the Humpty Lock, stolen by Ikuto earlier, Character Transforms into Amulet Heart

Thanks!! And thanks for telling me where to watch it! emotion_c8

I'll be sure to watch it when finals are over :]  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:20 pm
Tales of Fangirl
Clannad! It may be super sad, but it's also super cute!

Awwww, sad anime crying
But I love sad things so I'll have to watch this one -- thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Omg! Thanks for posting all those links!! 4laugh  

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:24 pm
T o l3 y
Oh man I don't happen to see the third, and in my opinion, best part of the big three in your list. One Piece is great; I'd seriously consider it if I were you. Definitely will keep you occupied.

Code Geass is also really good.

Oh yeah, I know a great deal about One Piece but I know there are, like, 600 episodes... I don't know where I can find the time to watch all that!!! sweatdrop But I'll try!!!! Thanks again!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:11 pm
Tokyo Ghoul! 4laugh ninja heart  

pmg_naturesjewel

Fallen Star

14,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250

himelia

Shadowy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:24 pm

just have to say, out of your list I love Yu Yu Hakusho and Attack on Titan from your watched list. heart Anyways..

+ Code Geass: is a must watch, one of my absolute favorites.
+ Puella Magi Madoka Magica: it doesn't start out the way it ends. I won't spoil anything.
+ Kuroko no Basket: I don't like sport anime typically, but I got hooked on this, before I knew it, I was doing a whole marathon.
+Tokyo Ghoul: Just love it, on the gorey side more than anything, but its good. Marathoned this too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:29 pm
Ok so I haven't read the other comments so I don't know if im repeating

Ouran Highschool Host Club- Its a romantic comedy that In my opinion is really funny. You might like it because of fruits basket and maid sama. The show may be funny but it has its serious moments. I recommend the manga also.

Angel Beats- Angel Beats has drama, romance, comedy and has an amazing sound track. I love this show although its sad. My only complaint is its to short so you don't get backstory on all the charcters.

Future Diary- All im going to say on this one is that its kinda messed up.

Card Captor Sakura- Its cute and one of my favorites.

Sailor Moon/Tokyo Mew Mew- First off these are 2 TOTALY DIFFERANT shows. The reason I put them together is that I only am recommending them because ther both magical girl shows and it looks like you haven't seen any. I prefer Tokyo mew mew over sailor moon but sailor moon is a classic.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica- Dark twist on magic girl shows. watch the first 3 episodes before diciding you don't like it.

Black Butler- Its a bit dark but can also be preaty funny at times. . .

I watch anime on netflex they have aton of it. If I cant find it there I use youtube but there are a lot of shows you cant find on you tube so if I cant find it there I rent it from the library. If I cant find it in the library sucks to be me.

Just so you know I prefer subs over dubs not just because I just like it better. With older shows when they dubed them they did a lot of sensoring. They even cut out entire episodes and the stuff they cut out wasn't scandolas or somthig. For example in Card Captor Sakura there is a little romance cute romance not intese between sakura who is 11 and a another male character who is 11. they cut it all out there was one episode they cut out and the only hint of "romance" was the boy being really worried about sakura wich was the same thing that happened in other episodes they cut out. just a warning when watching older dubed shows.  

daydreaming67

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150

Peridooot

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:50 am
daydreaming67
Ok so I haven't read the other comments so I don't know if im repeating

Ouran Highschool Host Club- Its a romantic comedy that In my opinion is really funny. You might like it because of fruits basket and maid sama. The show may be funny but it has its serious moments. I recommend the manga also.

Angel Beats- Angel Beats has drama, romance, comedy and has an amazing sound track. I love this show although its sad. My only complaint is its to short so you don't get backstory on all the charcters.

Future Diary- All im going to say on this one is that its kinda messed up.

Card Captor Sakura- Its cute and one of my favorites.

Sailor Moon/Tokyo Mew Mew- First off these are 2 TOTALY DIFFERANT shows. The reason I put them together is that I only am recommending them because ther both magical girl shows and it looks like you haven't seen any. I prefer Tokyo mew mew over sailor moon but sailor moon is a classic.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica- Dark twist on magic girl shows. watch the first 3 episodes before diciding you don't like it.

Black Butler- Its a bit dark but can also be preaty funny at times. . .

I watch anime on netflex they have aton of it. If I cant find it there I use youtube but there are a lot of shows you cant find on you tube so if I cant find it there I rent it from the library. If I cant find it in the library sucks to be me.

Just so you know I prefer subs over dubs not just because I just like it better. With older shows when they dubed them they did a lot of sensoring. They even cut out entire episodes and the stuff they cut out wasn't scandolas or somthig. For example in Card Captor Sakura there is a little romance cute romance not intese between sakura who is 11 and a another male character who is 11. they cut it all out there was one episode they cut out and the only hint of "romance" was the boy being really worried about sakura wich was the same thing that happened in other episodes they cut out. just a warning when watching older dubed shows.

To be honest, I wasn't alerted that you posted in this topic. Stupid computer. evil

So I didn't see your post until just now! So sorry about that sweatdrop

But I actually have watched Ouran. I finished it some time in December. But thanks for recommending it! I appreciate it! biggrin

Same thing with Angel Beats!. I just finished all 13 episodes plus the OVA just now and good lord -- I loved that show so much. It had me laughing and crying so hard at some points. God. Best. Anime. Ebar.

But I'll have to check out those others that you recommended! They sound interesting, and thanks by the way for posted a brief summary about each. It's really helpful! biggrin So thanks again for everything!

PS: Happy Valentines Day!  
✩ ANIME

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces