Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yet Another 1x1 - Zelly & M3G Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:49 pm
[align=center][img]??[/img]
[size=9][color=??][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] [/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image
Name: Rylen
Bio: Rylen is an odd and mysterious man wandering aimlessly. Ask him why, and he'll tell you he simply wants to see the world, although there seems to be something more to his story. There seems to be more to the man than meets the eye, though the only thing he'll let on about is his small knowledge of magic.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:28 pm
User Image
Name: Morgan
Bio: Morgan seems to be a young and quirky woman, to put it mildly. She has an independent and prideful nature to her, despite her poor survival skills and complete removal from the common culture. She claims to be from another world, but most simply write her off as an attention seeker or madwoman and leave it at that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:59 pm
It was a warm summer afternoon in the Evergreen Glade. Birds were singing their merry tunes while lush leaves danced atop their branches with the breeze. The loving sun did its best to peak at the grass below the treetops, leaving lovely flickers of light for the residents of the forest floor to enjoy. All in all, it seemed to be a peaceful day - that is, until some screaming brown lump fell from the sky and into a tree's extended arm. Upon closer inspection it seemed to be a woman. Her skin was lightly bronzed, yet far too soft to be that of an ordinary common woman. Her hair, messied by the wind as she fell, was a silky brown that faded into a golden blonde towards the tips. She had a youthful look about her, seeming to be only barely of age. As she clung to the thick branch that caught her, her auburn eyes danced to and fro in panic and fear. 'Why had I fallen?' she wondered. 'How could I have?' The last she recalled, she had been in no position to fall at all. Indeed, she had simply been sitting on a bench at the park before she had been pulled to wherever she was. She had been near no cliff nor ledge. The bench was sturdy, and even if the legs had failed, she would not have fallen so far - and especially not into the leafy embrace of a tree top! Soon becoming frustrated at her inability to comprehend her situation, she let out yet another cry - this time one more enraged than terrified - and lightly kicked the tree she sat upon.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:27 pm
There was a rustling of leaves in the nearby shrubbery until a deep green head of hair appeared from the wilderness. If one were to quickly scan the area, the man probably would've blended right into the scenery with how much green he had on him. Green clothes, green hair...About the only thing that wasn't green were his dark golden eyes, so deep you could lose yourself in them. A curious expression on his face he stepped toward the tree as he looked up into the branches, an amused smile slowly spreading across his lips. "Well you're a rather odd looking bird." he commented as he craned his neck upwards at the girl, one hand shielding his eyes from the sun that filtered through the tree's branches.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:09 pm
Still clinging to the bulky branch, the woman moved carefully after her initial jolt of surprise - seeking to angle herself so that she might find whoever had spoken. Once she spotted the man, a difficult task due to how thoroughly draped in green he was, she donned a faint frown. "If I'm an odd looking bird, what does that make you? A talking shrub?" the woman asked, doing her best to maintain a sense of calm despite her situation. Yes, she wanted to maintain a facade of dignity - or at least preserve what little she had left.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:14 pm
"Fair enough." The man said with a chuckle before starting to scale the tree. His movements were quick and nimble, seeming to require no thought as to where to position his hands and feet next as he made his way up to the branch the girl was stranded on. He walked across the branch with ease and scooped her up in his arms with a gentle smile. "Hold on tight now, alright?" he told her before leaping back down to the grand, landing safely on knee before setting her back down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:27 pm
Of course, all that talk - well, thought - of dignity soon vanished when she saw the stranger glide up that tree like a ******** monkey. Looking clearly surprised, and a bit awed, she began to ask, "How'd you..." before he scooped her up and jumped. She quickly wrapped her arms tightly around the man, letting out a squeal of terror until they somehow managed to land safely. Once securely on ground once more and after letting go, she gave the stranger a bewildered stare as she meekly finished her question. "...do that?" Now, her eyes were wide like saucers. She looked almost as if she could faint from pure shock at any given moment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:30 pm
"Call it a gift." The man said with a charming smile as he tucked some stray hairs behind one ear. "Now how praytell did you get up there to begin with? Were you fleeing a wild animal or something?" He held his chin in thought as he tried to guess what happened, and that was about the only logical explanation he could come up with.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:00 am
The doe-eyed lass took a moment to collect herself, to think, before answering. From the scrunched up face she made, it was clear that she didn't understand the particulars of it herself. "This is gonna sound weird, but I fell. Don't even know how I could've, let alone from the sky, seeing how I was just sitting on a bench reading not ten minutes ago. Unless I'm dreaming." She then looked herself, then the stranger, over. "Then again, don't see how I could be, since I'm actually dressed." If she were honest, she would have said 'since we are actually dressed', but that's just not something you say to a stranger. Though, now that she thought of it, he was dressed kind of funny - like some druid type out of a fantasy book. His green garb was a stark contrast to her daisy dukes and white tank top. Her shoes, which had been mere flipflops, had been lost during her fall.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:09 am
"Perhaps a summoning then." The man said looking her over a bit before looking upwards toward the sky she fell out of. "I might even go so far as to wager from another realm. Your garb is...most odd, to say the least. The common folk might mistake you for a whore with how little you're wearing."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:52 am
She looked indignant upon hearing the word 'whore'. "That's ridiculous. It was really frickin' hot out just a little bit ago, so it's pragmatic to dress down!" she protested, at least, until the other bits registered in her head. "Wait...summoning? Why on Earth would anyone wanna summon me? I ain't got nothin' of value. Even if I did, how would that even be possible? Magical dungeons and dragons stuff like that don't exist."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:00 pm
"I haven't the faintest idea, as I'm not the one who summoned you. Perhaps they summoned you to the wrong location, or perhaps they intended to summon someone or something entirely different. Only the caster would know." The man said with a shrug. "But I assure you, madam, that in this realm magic and dragons are very much real. I'd show you, but flagrant use of magic can be rather dangerous, especially considering where we are and where my specialties lie."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:01 pm
After deadpanning for several long, arduous moments, the lass found herself asking a rather pointed question. "Are you absolutely sure this isn't some effed up dream or something?" It was certainly easier to believe than her being whisked away to some unknown world for god knows why.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:03 pm
"Well let's test that theory then if you don't believe me." Without warning the man lightly pinched her arm. "Tell me, are you awake now?" he asked with a cheerful smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff