Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
When The Balance Shifts (Dante and I) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm
Heaven and Hell have been at war since the beginning as has only gotten worse as decades passed until we reach the modern day. Honey, a warrior angel has been fighting since she arrived in heaven after losing her life after saving a family from a raging fire, dying when a beam fell upon her just as she was escaping, crushing her. So, now she fights for heaven devotedly until she meets a demon from the opposing side and that's when her sense of right and wrong shifts when she forms a bond with the demon. What happens next is up to us.

Honey
Rank: Warrior angel, First Class, Unlimited (meaning she can use her powers however and wherever she wishes. Within the rules)
User Image
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:52 pm
DragonMistress07
Heaven and Hell have been at war since the beginning as has only gotten worse as decades passed until we reach the modern day. Honey, a warrior angel has been fighting since she arrived in heaven after losing her life after saving a family from a raging fire, dying when a beam fell upon her just as she was escaping, crushing her. So, now she fights for heaven devotedly until she meets a demon from the opposing side and that's when her sense of right and wrong shifts when she forms a bond with the demon. What happens next is up to us.

Honey
Rank: Warrior angel, First Class, Unlimited (meaning she can use her powers however and wherever she wishes. Within the rules)
User Image
Dante Kazahana

Coyote
Powers: fire, shape shift and various others
http://www.zerochan.net/1544195  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honey gave a snarl as she impaled a demon with her schythe while kicking another away from her. They just kept coming like locust. It was rediculous but she fought as it was her duty, vowing that these demons wouldn't get past her.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:55 am
DragonMistress07
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Honey gave a snarl as she impaled a demon with her schythe while kicking another away from her. They just kept coming like locust. It was rediculous but she fought as it was her duty, vowing that these demons wouldn't get past her.

Dante Kazahana

Coyote smiled as he watched the battle. He was watching in amusement as a female angel was fighting off the legions of demons. He was impressed how well she was fighting...

Standing up he said, "Useless footsoldiers... never send a demon to do a devil's job." He then raised his hand. Suddenly the demons erupted into flames, killing them, "Especially a warlord."  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:03 am
Honey started in surprise when the demons burst into flames. "What on earth was that?" she asked herself before stiffening when she felt an even bigger aura. The aura of a warlord. Great.

Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:30 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey started in surprise when the demons burst into flames. "What on earth was that?" she asked herself before stiffening when she felt an even bigger aura. The aura of a warlord. Great.

Dante Kazahana

He smiled as he moved closer and got a better look at her, "Oh a cute one. Hot and deadly... my kinda girl!"

He walked closer holding his katana, still sheathed, in his hand. "Not many can hold off a legion of demons like that. I'm Coyote, one of the 7 warlords for the devil king. May I ask your name?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:37 pm
Honey glared at Coyote, blue eyes narrowed in suspicion. She got into a figjting stance, her scythe pointed at him in warning. "Honey. This is my name." she replied in a cold tone. "Warrior Angel, First Class." she added.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:44 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey glared at Coyote, blue eyes narrowed in suspicion. She got into a figjting stance, her scythe pointed at him in warning. "Honey. This is my name." she replied in a cold tone. "Warrior Angel, First Class." she added.
Dante Kazahana

"Honey? Fitting name for a sweet girl." He flirted with her. He saw her in a fighting position, "What? I just came down to talk. But if you insist I can play a little. Come on!"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:50 pm
Honey twitched at the sweet comment. She was not sweet. She was a warrioraand sweet wasn't in her description. She realized that the male was flirting with her before inviting her to attack. "If that's what you wish." she replied before attacking.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:02 am
DragonMistress07
Honey twitched at the sweet comment. She was not sweet. She was a warrioraand sweet wasn't in her description. She realized that the male was flirting with her before inviting her to attack. "If that's what you wish." she replied before attacking.
Dante Kazahana

When she attacked he sidestepped to dodge her blade, "Your fast but..." he then poked her with his sheathed katana, "You'd be dead. I'd hate to kill a beautiful woman."

It was obvious he wasn't taking this serious. In fact it seemed like he didn't want to kill her at all.  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:09 am
Honey had to keep herself from strangling the male, ignoring the beautiful comment. "What game ate you playing Warlord?" she asks, using her scythe to push Coyote's katana away from her.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:12 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey had to keep herself from strangling the male, ignoring the beautiful comment. "What game ate you playing Warlord?" she asks, using her scythe to push Coyote's katana away from her.
Dante Kazahana

"Game? We are both apart of a game that never ends." He replied, "A war between heaven and hell. Whoever wins, humanity loses no matter what."

He raised his hand up, "why do you fight?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:40 pm
Honey couldn't argue with that as it was true. "I fight to protect as well as it is my duty. Why do you fight." she replied, backing a few steps away from the demon as he was just a bit to close for comfort.
Dante Kazahana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:36 pm
DragonMistress07
Honey couldn't argue with that as it was true. "I fight to protect as well as it is my duty. Why do you fight." she replied, backing a few steps away from the demon as he was just a bit to close for comfort.
Dante Kazahana

"Entertainment mostly. I've been here too long. If I wanted to kill you I could have." He replied as he sat his sword on the ground, "Though I'm bored with this war. Nothing we will ever do will end this war. The creator and the destroyer know this... yet why do they still insist with it?"  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:49 pm
Honey started to reply then stopped and actually thought about the statement. Why were they still fighting when this war could have ended centuries ago? She didn't like where this was going but she had to give the demon credit for his logic. "I do not know." was the blue-haired beauty replied, easing up on the hostility a bit.
Dante Kazahana

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces