Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || The Crystal Caverns || :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:22 pm
User Image

The Hattori caverns are a natural cavern system below the western portion city of Kumogakure. The crystals that grow here react to chakra by glowing the color of a chakra nature that is activated in the area of the caves. However they have no other properties absent their normal crystalline attributes. There is a natural stream that runs though the caverns that is the runoff from high in the mountains leaving this water pure and clean. This place is also setup to have copies of all the scrolls anyone would need while training in this area. As such it offers the same benefits as if you were in the academy/dojo.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:07 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Konin Anbu Adviser ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 12885 ¥ AC:065275
¥ Chakra : 1045, Stored Chakra : 520 ¥
¥ Stamina : 755 ¥

Myurai brushed his hair back as he made his way into the mouth of the caves. For the longest time he was quiet until he reached a what he liked to refer to as the place where peace lives. It had been some time since he had been back to the crystal caves. Without stopping he made his way though the labyrinth of crystals until he came to the center of the cavern. With a smile he turned and began,"Welcome dear sister. to the crystal caverns. This place is a haven of sorts for us Hattori especially those whose blood carries our power. Where we may practice our abilities without worrying about the impact we may have on the area we deign to train."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄
Class: Medical/Bloodline Chakra: 340 Stamina: 180

Some say the World will end in Fire.
Some say in Ice.

Miyuki looked around and smiled softly at hte peace and beauty around her. The crystals seemed to glow as they got close, as if reacting to their presence, or perhaps their chakra, she'd read some crystals could do that. She turned to Myurai and tilted her head, arms crossed, she was still hurt from his reprimand back at the Blue Dragon. Yes, she knew to respect her superiors, but for that man to so blatantly verbally attack her and for her to get in trouble for standing up for herself was hurtful."It's beautiful in here." Miyuki commented, subject and tone neutral, which was, for anyone who truly knew her, a give away that she was hurt about something.

From what I've tasted of Desire
I hold with those who favor Fire.
But if it should have to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction
Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:35 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai's expression softened visibly as he sighed,"I want you to know why I spoke the way I did in the shop. Your my little sister and everyone knows I spoil you but your also going to be a gennin which means I have to treat you the same as anyone else when others are present. I cannot show favoritism. Youll always be my sister so yes naturally I will look out for you I just cant outwardly show preference." He hoped she would understand. It hurt him just as much as it did her to talk to her like that but it was what had to be done at the time.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki blinked and then sighed as she let her arms drop back to her sides and looked up at her brother, "I know. And I'm sorry, but even as a jounin to a genin, he had no right to talk to anyone in such a manner, not just me." Miyuki said with a sigh, "There is a difference between pulling rank, and being a bully."

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:05 pm
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

With a nod of the head he smiled,"Samuru is... difficult sometimes. Hes not a bad guy he just doesnt trust people.Hell Ive been fighting along side him since he defected and he still doesnt trust me. I gave him a job a home and even protected him. You just have to give it time dear sister." His smile brightened a bit. "Come here I have something for you. I had meant to wait till after you get your headbands but this will do."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki sighed and nodded, "Fine. I shall work on being patient and more courteous with him." When Myurai told her that he had a present for her, she tilted her head and smiled softly, "What did you get me Myu-Nii?"

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:19 pm
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Still smiling he placed on hand behind his back and used it to make a seal causing the crystals to glow and sparkle around him,"Come here and you will find out. Trust me you will NOT be disappointed." His emerald eyes began to shine a bit as he began to work copying every jutsu he knew that she was capable of handling. All his knowledge of chakra control, chakra theory, chakra manipulation and negation. Fifteen years of study was about to be gifted to her.

Jutsu Primed.
• Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ] Rank: S
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:27 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki smiled at her brother, he was always so concerned with disappointing her with his gifts, when he never had. It was amusing to her. "I have never been disappointed by you Myu-Nii." She gasped when the crystals started to flow brightly, they were beautiful. "They're so pretty!"

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Once his jutsu had been finished he waited until she was distracted before lunging forward and tapping her on the forehead. The second they made contact all of the information he knew and had primed was copied and transferred into his young sister. A lifetime of knowledge and training. When he spoke his voice was soft,"For it is in passing that we truly achieve immortality and therefore become a paragon of our virtues." If she were to open her eyes she would see his soft emerald eyes glowing brightly along with all the crystals around them pulsing in a harmony of beauty and power.

Jutsu used.
• Tensha Fuuin • Transcription Seal [ Goddess of the Sun • Heavenly Illumination ] Rank: S
Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:52 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki gasped as all the knowledge flew through her mind at rapid speed. It was almost dizzying and she swayed, but stayed on her feel through sheer willpower and determination. Miyuki blinked her crystal blue eyes open and smiled up at her eldest brother. This gift was more important, worth more, than any of the material things he liked to shower her with, not htat she didn't like those things too, but this would mean more to her than any of the material things. He was giving her skill, and power, befitting of their family. "Thank you Myu-Nii. I won't let you down, I swear on my name as a Hattori." She whispered, voice soft, like she felt the situation required.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:02 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai couldnt help but smile as he pulled her into a soft embrace,"I know you will Yuki. You never have before and I know no reason why you ever will. You are everything I could have hoped for in a sister or a daughter. A true Hattori Princess through and through. Now I have given you a gift befitting of your standing." Relasing her from his embrace he stepped to her side,"Give it a try. See if you can freeze the water."

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:33 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki smiled at her brother and nodded before she turned to the water around them and drew upon both her chakra and her brother's implanted knowledge. She used one hand and formed the needed seals and pushed her will and chakra at the water. She watched as the crystals glowed in reaction to her chakra, and the water, a pond sized amount, froze over into Hyouton ice. She turned to her brother, excited. "I did it!" She giggled happily.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 am
User Image

Myurai Hattori
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

A smile spread across his face,"Keep going. I want you to try everything I taught you. Unleash the power of our blood." He wanted to see just how quickly she learned. Granted with the knowledge he had given her she would likely get the just of it all in close to an instant. It would take a moment for her to process the memories and information but it would soon fall into place like the pieces of a puzzle.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:56 am
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Miyuki ❊ Arya ❊ Hattori

❄The Frozen Pincess❄

Some say in Ice.

Miyuki nodded and hummed thoughtfully as she stared at the ice she'd made and then got an idea. She held a single hand sign with her non-dominant hand, then with her other hand she started to mold and shape the ice she'd just made. The ice took on the form of a dragon, wings outstretched and breathing fire, though the dragon itself was a little small, she hadn't been going for size so much as detail anyway. She let the dragon dissipate and remolded the ice into kuni and shuriken, then into an exact replica of Myurai, then Seiji, and finally herself. Miyuki then let the ice just be ice once more."How was that Myu-Nii?" She asked.

Ice is also great
And would suffice

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash