Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] - Amrita and Zac - Going down Swinging. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:05 pm
The sane part of him has no desire to return to the Haunted House, the thought fills him with anxious trepidation, even knowing that there are things in there that aren’t as hostile as the shadow b***h that haunts his dreams. But, there are other feelings that mute that more rational part of him right now. Otto went home first, and while he’d spent a long time considering staying there he’d gone back.

It might be truly foolish, but he’s brought a gift for Needle. Just something because she’s been nicer than the other things he’s met so far. He figures that the Library will be a good place to leave it, that’s where she wanted to go last time after all.

It was a good plan given that was his assignments for the day, to return there and stand guard, scope the rooms in it out and such. The problem is that doors you don’t expect to be locked often end up just that way. He’s turned up several rooms he doesn’t remember seeing before too including a basement, he’s not really feeling low enough to try and check out what kind of ghouls and monsters live under the floorboards though. He’s seen a few too many horror films that
He headed upstairs instead.

Remiel knew he was up to something, but he was doing the best he could to keep her quiet.
“It’s just my duty…. I got this assignment today.” He sighed.

//Right....that's totally the whole of why you're going//

<> he fired back.

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:17 pm
The Vetala was loitering.

It wasn't angry or upset. There was no intense driving factor when it came to leaving the feminine patchwork body behind. Well, none that required a great deal of rage, anyway. All it wanted was to feel in control of itself, and this was the only way how; all of the bad things happened to Amrita. Amrita was the one who was singled out and corrupted. Hurt. But Vetala, the puppet master, was the one that took control. Got things done. Survived.

It was nice to shed the puppet, and become the master, even without an audience. Even with no intention of once more dirtying her claws with the warm, slick blood of the only enemy she had that bled.

It sat on the top of a bookshelf, one long leg curled against its chest, the other dangling over the edge, when the door to its right opened. Someone walked in effortlessly, looking around but not to their left, not behind the door that bounced so easily off the bookshelf that was much too close to it.

Looking down showed it a sight it was almost surprised to see: a body it recognized, talking to himself. No, his weapon. Hah. The Vetala waited until he was further in the room before climbing down from its post, ghosting across the floor to poke a claw square into the middle of his lower back.

"Boo." It said, amused.

HP: 60/60
Damage: 2  

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:51 pm
He started and spun, sliding booted feet over the floorboards with widening eyes and summoning his weapon with a snap of his hand. He wasn’t entirely sure if that was more Remiel or more he in that moment. He knew HER though, knew puppet and strings sort of motion of her, which was funny given that she had an effortless movement to her that said the strings were in her…claws.

He flexed the hand he’d damaged not so long ago, shifting the grasp on his spear and swallowing the baseline fear that mingled with adrenaline when he saw her.

“Eek.” He said with as much a deadpan as he could manage, the corners of his eyes creased though, the edges of lips flicking briefly downward.

“Wondered if I might find you here…” He said and held the spear, for a moment one handed again as he fished a box out of his pocket, held it up so she could see it wasn’t something like, oh… a grenade.

“Setting this down, don’t want it broken.” He told her. “Maybe I should have brought you something.”

He edged slightly towards the closest desk, eyes not leaving her, spear held in a very slightly shaking grasp.

“How’ve you been? Pointy? Stabby… medicated for a better attitude towards the world?”

HP: 38/40
Damage: 0

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 pm
The Vetala tilted its head, the unmoving face observing him through wide and glowing eye sockets. He pulled something from his pocket, and it looked down to see it, offering a small nod to allow him to place it on the ground. Why it had felt so generous was beyond it, but there it was. A kindness from the long, grey monster.

"Perhaps you summoned me." It suggested, the dual tone in its voice pitching in innocence. "I could feel your FEAR before you even opened the door." Which was mostly a lie, but it could feel it now; the hesitation caused from being faced with a nightmare.

"Does it matter? I mean, really?" It would rather not think about how life had changed in the short while since they had seen each other. But it did lift a claw, tracing it almost lovingly along Zac's jaw line. "But you~ how have you been?"

Damage: 3

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:40 pm
“Yeah…” he said almost breathlessly.

“Maybe I did.” He sounded like he wasn’t…entirely focused on that moment. It didn’t quite match up with their previous meeting, though to be fair it had only been one meeting previously. “Maybe it’s Karma.” He added with a small, brittle edged laugh that sounded almost as though, with the slightest application of pressure, it would break.

“Great… I’ve… been great.” He added in that same brittle tone. “Hurt someone I… didn’t mean to hurt.” He added with a heavy tone, troubled but less brittle, a greater gravity to the words.

His shoulders tensed as her claw like fingers trailed down the line of his jaw, breath quickening slightly with that unstable combination of emotions.

“Brought a gift, one of yours called…Needle. Maybe you could be sure she gets it.” He glanced towards the box and back. His grip tightened for a moment to white knuckled and then slackened again, loosening to the point the heavy shaft rested only lightly in the curve of his fingers before he gripped it again, like he’d just remembered its purpose.

“So …maybe it does matter. How have you been?”

His eyes danced, trying to measure her intent, the design behind such… minimal damage, and the lack of her previous fervor.

HP: 35/40

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:16 pm
"Karma?" The creature repeated, sounding minutely surprised. It was a concept she understood; or at least, it was a concept that shared names. Either way it made a noise, perhaps one that was supposed to be the click that comes with tongue against teeth, and tilted its head down as if about to share a secret. "Oh, you ~ Were you a bad boil?" It teased as well as it could, the glow emitting from its vent-like mouth glowing brighter in mirth, while the face itself did not budge.

"Oh ho, it sounds like you've been a bad boil." The monster said as Zac explained something that quite honestly made it upset; hurting someone was not a good way to go about anything, really. As it spoke, it lifted its claw, gripping Zac's chin, jerking it hard twice, one in each direction.

But as the gift was brought up, it looked back towards the box for only a moment. "Why would you give Needle a present?" And moreover, why should the ghoul accept? What sort of halloween made friends with them? Mimsy aside, of course; that particular Hunter was more Halloween than Human anyway.

"I have...been." It settled, really not interested in giving him anything more than that.

Damage: 14 oops

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:25 pm
That got more of a reaction, the hard jerks back and forth, digging in hard enough to make him clench his teeth hard against the pain, hard enough he bit his cheek and wasn’t sure if it was her damage, or his teeth against his own flesh that had him tasting blood.

“Because… we have a mutual appreciation of tattoos.” He said through gritted teeth, he found it in him to try and swat away her hand. Sweeping the blade under and around to knock at her, He missed, nothing but air. Maybe he should blame the pain of her last, more aggressive assault, or maybe because his heart wasn’t in it. He felt, on some level that he deserved this.

“I was a…bad… Boil.” He formed the last word curiously, tripping over the word and making a face at the associations, but not denying it.

“So maybe that’s why I’m here… Duty… and Karma, and… I’m stupid enough to think it sounds like you’ve had a shitty time of it too. “

He grimaced, loosing a hand to try and sweep at the blood she’d drawn that tickled and teased him with its associations to mortality.

HP: 21

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 12 Total: 24 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:59 pm
When it pulled its claws away, blood followed. Delicious, charming blood. It considered attempting to ingest it, but alas - it didn't know where he had been, and therefore did not want to get sick with his disgusting human toxins. So instead she wiped it off on him, smearing his beautiful white coat with his red life force.

"I see." It mused. "I will not pass it along. She would be better off without your human filth contaminating her." The creature let out an affectionate noise, one that was likely intending on being a purr. It let out a small laugh instead, as its comment was parroted in the most delightful manner, until of course he tried to pull it back to it and its own problems.

"My unlife is just peachy, thank you." The Vetala corrected, lying through its mouth vents easily, and with a chipper tone to boot. "But don't beat yourself up over a trying time." The creature purred sweetly, drifting around Zac to stand in front of him instead. "Allow me."

One hand shot forward, claws open and poised to fit through his ribs, creating five punctures that surrounded his heart, though, each just missed its target thanks to his shield. It kept its claws embedded in his flesh, though something about it seemed rather confused, or perhaps disappointed.

"This is too easy. Do you wish to die, human?"

Damage: ...18....I'M SO SORRY

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:30 pm
The impact felt like a punch, sudden and hard and so startling that the pain followed a moment after as the blood started to seep out around those dark fingers.
After their last battle he might have expected to have the air knocked out of him, but the sound that escaped him was more a startled articulation of disbelief.

Even knowing it was real, it was hard to accept that there were fingers, buried in his chest, between his ribs, and around his heart. She had a hold of his sternum, like she could just…lift and swing him around by his rib cage. It was absurdly funny for a moment because the thought that came to mind was ‘The way to a man’s heart…’

But she asked a serious question.

Did he?

Did he want to die?

“It’s a hung jury.” He quipped and swung again, missed, cursing.
So pole arms were hard to use when someone had hold of your rib cage.

HP: 3
Dmg: (No sorry unless its for my shitty dice skills!)

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 9 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:00 pm
The Vetala waited patiently for his answer, but left its claws embedded in his chest. It seemed the perfect way to keep him in one place and honest - few people were willing to lie in such fire straights, after all.

"What does that mean?" It questioned, tilting it's metallic head to observe him almost thoughtfully.

"It's no fun if you don't want to live." It decided it didn't want to wait for his answer, and instead went to press down, trying to curl its claws around his sternum even if it meant tearing through muscle and sinew to do it.

"Dying is too easy. Going down without a fight makes you a coward." It informed him matter of factly, before tugging lightly at the piece of bone in it's hand. "You need to find something to live for, or you'll die a pointless, quick death."

Claws pulled free of his chest with a wet, sick noise, and it stepped back to give him room to fall, should he want to.

"Go home. Take your pendant and leave, find something to live for, and then come find me. We'll see if your new thing will be enough to keep you alive." It seemed to be smiling, though it's mouth had not moved. He hadn't given a scratch. This was not fun or satisfying in the slightest: she wanted it to be a challenge.

HP: 60
Damage: 6  

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:33 pm
Rolling.The claws shifting and closing about bone made a terrible sensation, his hand clenched again, white knuckled around his blade and he tried to cut off the noise of real pain he wanted to make, nausea studded with pinpricks of pain.

The slight, sickly sucking sound her hand made when it pulled free almost made him retch.

“Or maybe, I just needed a little pain to clear my head.” He said with clenched teeth, he staggered, chest throbbing but he swung again, and this time he struck, just a fist, Remiel had vanished when his shield broke but it was something.

The action left him short of breath and bleeding for the exertion.

“I’m not… a coward.” He said through clenched teeth.

HP: -3
Damage: 5

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:54 pm
Zac's fist caught the creature square in the chest, but it did not move. It did not flinch, even if it had the capacity to; it stood, impassive, at the attempted assault. Then, the glow emitting from its face seemed to get brighter, as the creature seemed more and more amused.

"Oh, but you are." It said, breaking the silence with its dual, flat voices. The bloodied hand shot out again, wrapping long grey claws around his throat and lifting, forcing him onto his toes if he wanted any amount of control. "You are weak. You are a coward, and you will die as one." The promise was clear in its monotone voice and slowly, wickedly, began to tighten its grip on his throat.

HP: 55/60
Damage: ????

endejester
bittiface

Enoh Love
Crew

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:56 am
Back to the grind so soon after all that had happened felt like whiplash. Otto trudged through the Haunted House, thinking of those he'd talked to, and those he would not be. Thought of traces of memories that stained his mind. He dragged his feet. He felt sluggish, despite being given so much positive support.

Then, suddenly, the House had plans for him.

Otto opened a door to reveal a ghastly sight. As the door shut and disappeared behind him, two figures stood across from him that he'd rather not see. Zac, who looked like he was about to die. And the other, a creature he'd hoped he would never see again.

Otto's blue eyes widened, his body froze for a moment. He was terrified of that creature. It wasn't until he realized how hard the Vetela was clutching Zac's throat did he finally take action.

Tenya was summoned in a flash of burning orange. The massive weapon was spun several times before being hurled with a desperate grunt towards the Vetela. "LET HIM GO!"

HP: 50/50
Damage: 8
Charge: 1/3

Enoh Love

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:53 am
He gripped at the hand, pulling at it, trying to find some purchase on the tightening fingers but found none. Spots danced before his eyes and he lashed out with a desperate boot, if he hoped to kick her or just find better support than the floor by trying to climb her somehow even he wasn’t sure.
The more he pulled though, the tighter it seemed she gripped, or perhaps it was just a desperate illusion.

There was a ringing in his ears, so he didn’t hear the door open, but he saw who was standing there, ringed in ‘dark’, and honestly his stomach bottomed out. Not only did he not want to see Otto, because what he’d done to him… he didn’t want to see Otto hurt by this… thing.

He tried to tell him to get out, leave while he still could, even just a no would have been good enough to try and warn him off but all that came out was a strangled inarticulate choke before he finally passed out.

Dmg: Haha…wat even is damage this RP?
HP: I’m not dead yet!!! I feel happy!!

Enoh Love
I am so sorry

bittiface
This is an awful post and ilu both

endejester

Feral Cat

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:54 am
The sudden whoosh of thrashed air caught its attention more than the steps and the sudden influx of FEAR in the area. By the time it tilted its head to investigate the boomerang had already been launched, and the impact was only enough to make it stumble a little bit, the grip on Zac's throat loosening in shock.

"You~" it hissed to the sight of the hunter; but the demand had it laughing a harsh laugh.

"Why?" It questioned, reclaiming it's grip on the unconscious hunter's throat. "Your friend here wishes to die." It explained sweetly, as sweet as one could with a dual toned voice and the inclination for violence. "He just stood there." The twisted grey head moved, indicating the five point puncture wound on his chest. "I'm helping him." The grip slackened once more, until Zac was leaning against it's chest, being held as a meat shield.

"And if you attack me again, I won't hesitate to take over your little friend. " it was a clear and very real threat, and to prove how serious it was, it sank its claw into Zac's neck, twisted fingers disappearing into the skin in a way that left no wound. "-And then you'll have the honor of ending his pathetic life."

endejesterx
No u Ende

bittifacex
ilu C:

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items