Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Let's Get Ready to..Rumble..? (Junko/Seiji) FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 pm
Junko hummed cheerfully as she walked in unannounced into Seiji's dorm like she owned the place. She might as well. She totally owned the place and everything in it.

That was the kind of mood she was in.

Everything was awesome.

"Seiiiiiiji~" she called out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:49 am
The room was actually empty as Junko let herself into it, but the owner was only a few steps behind her. He'd seen her on his was back from the fitness room, and instead if calling out he'd trailed after her soundlessly.

Now he slipped into the room behind her, and she'd feel a soft tug at a small portion of her hair.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:37 am
What? Where was he? Junko pouted and started to take off her coat, draping it over her arm just as someone tugged at her hair. The pout went away, replaced by a grin before she finally turned toward Seiji with another pout. The angry kitten pout.

"Are you stalking me or something?" She complained while reaching out for his hand to slide her fingers between his. "Rude~."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:36 pm
That angry kitten pout was met with a smirk, sharp teeth flashing, before he was closing the door behind him and trailing thumbs over her fingers. A touch of tenderness before he was backing her up until her hips had hit the top of the dresser.

Lifting her arms, she transferred both slender wrists to one hand, possibly a prequel to something much different, but as he leaned in, the other moved to her side, fingertips poking in between ribs. Tickling her. "Rude?" He'd show her rude.

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:21 pm
Hitting the dresser startled her and made the pout falter for a moment. She blushed and looked down and then up at Seiji. Oh. She hadn't expected this. What happened to walking around like she owned the place? She needed to fix that! She was in a mood and Seiji was not going to ruin it with his..really, really hot dominating thing that made her melt in his hands. She cleared her throat and pouted up at him again.

"Yes. Rude. Very rude," she repeated, struggling to pull her wrists from his hand and also to arch her body away from his other tickling hand. No! Bad! "What kind of polite boil stalks and sneaks up on a ghoul, especially one who is spoken for?" She would wiggle her ring at him but her hands were busy.

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:09 pm
Not that Seiji didn't enjoy getting his way, but it was a rare sort of treat when Junko didn't simply comply when her more domineering finance's whims. The grin he flashed her grew wider as she tugged at her wrists. Of course he tightened his hold, but those tickling fingers did slow as he laughed. "Whoever said I was a polite boil?"

Leaning in, he gave the shell of her ear a soft nibble. "I won't tell if you won't."

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:21 pm
"That's why I said you're rude," Junko clarified. He tightened his grasp and she tugged again, trying to free even one hand from his. There had to be a weak point in here somewhere. At least he stopped tickling her. That was a relief. She could fight him off easier if she had a clear head. Junko wanted to go out, she didn't want to stay in! She had to be the reasonable one this time!

His teeth against her ear and his voice made her shudder. Closing her eyes, she swallowed hard and tried to step away. "He'll be really upset if he finds out. Might even kick your a**." Her hair came up now to try and pry his fingers away from her wrists.

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:13 am
Drawing back enough to see the hair tugging at his fingers Seiji laughed, using his now free hand to wrap around those soft lengths, keeping them from getting any real leverage. "That's why I said we won't tell him, but even if he finds out, I bet I can take him." There was something deeply amusing about this conversation.

Letting her rather suddenly he wrapped an arm around her waist and swept her right off her feet, bringing her down to the floor where he could straddle her waist.

HP: 50
DMG: 5

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:44 am
She pouted, pretending to bristle unhappily when Seiji insulted her betrothed in this discussion. "You talk really big for someone who has to keep a tiny little ghoul pi--" and then suddenly she was on the ground! Junko squeaked and looked up at Seiji, eyes wide and cheeks flushing.

Normally her reaction would go in one particular way to this kind of thing. But she could feel it. Seiji's hands weren't ice cold, they were slightly warmed, about room temperature. He only warmed up for two reasons: Because of activity with her, or because he was working out.

She was going to go with because he was working out today.

He was still riled up from his work out. That made sense. It explained his behavior. So instead of whining she puffed her cheeks out and pouted up at him. "Rude!" Junko then tried to roll over and get him off her, but to no avail. She was stuck. "And fat." Clearly this was a good idea.

HP: 55/60
Damage done: 0 ::applauds Junko::

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 5 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 pm
"Fat?" He settled his weight a little more solidly on her lap as she tried to buck him off her, tone taking on feigned insult. "That is very rude, ghoulie."

He didn't bother pinning her hands this time. Instead he leaned forward, hands on either side of her head. Coincidentally, it meant his palms were laying flat on her hair. It meant she couldn't really go anywhere when he leaned down to lay a rather rough kiss against her mouth.

HP: 50
DMG: 8

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:05 pm
"Aren't you listening? You're the rude one, not me."

Junko gasped as he came down to pin some of her hair down and give her a kiss. Normally she would have melted into it, and she very nearly did, but he was challenging her. Purring, she closed her eyes and tilted her head up into the kiss. A few moments later Seiji would find her knees pressing up against his chest, her hands pushing at his shoulders.

HP: 47
Damage: 2

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:16 pm
"Darlin, I don't think you're giving me a fair shot here." There were knees in his chest, pushing him back, and she grinned down at her.

"You gotta give a guy a chance." the backs of his fingers stroked along her arms, slow and deliberate.

HP: 48
DMG: wut

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:16 pm
"No!" Junko squeaked as cool fingers moved up along bare arms. Not fair! He fought dirty! Grasping his shoulders tightly, Junko put all of her strength in shoving him off her, even putting her back into it to give herself more leverage.

By some miracle she managed it, shoving him away and rolling with her hands still on his shoulders. She took advantage of throwing him off guard and pinned him to the floor, her knees at either side near his chest and her hands and hair pinning his arms down beside his head. Glowing green eyes widened, she grinned.

"I win!" She laughed, leaning down like she was going to kiss him only to n** at the tip of his nose and sit back up again instead. Victory had already gotten to her head.

HP: 47/60
Damage: 12 holy s**t

Beejoux

Beejoux rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:27 pm
Well that was unexpected!

Seiji lay there, stunned, as his ghoulfriend sat on his stomach and gloated. It was nearly a solid minute before he was able to properly process what had happened, and a moment longer was spent just staring up at her. Attention narrowing down on the bud of her lips as she leaned in over him before she gave a cruel little n** to the tip of his nose.

Frowning, he reached up to catch her cheeks, tilting her head down so he could meet those pretty green eyes. "Not just yet, ghoulie."

HP: 36
DMG: Stunned apparently

eight

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Eight rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 pm
"Nuh uh, I won," Junko insisted as she pulled her head back and freed herself from his grasp. She stood, stepping over Seiji to walk away and pick up her coat she'd dropped. "I pinned you, and you didn't even retaliate. I win."

She straightened out her coat and finally draped it over his desk chair, fixing her dress while she was at it as well. "Well, that was fun!" Junko laughed. "So! What do you want for dinner? I was thinking of being lazy and just ordering something to be brought to us." Yes, Junko wanted the lazy day. She never took the lazy day.

HP: 47
Damage: 0

Beejoux

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out