Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] This isn't what I ordered [Sacha and Alette) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm
Sacha had no interest in the gymnasium. Well, no interest in the traditional sense. There was a tiny shred of interest in the building itself, and the demon at least wanted to see the inside of it once. Just to know in case there was randomly a rainstorm and he had no choice but to seek shelter. Knowing that until his classes really picked up he had a bit of extra free time had him veering toward the building, one hand in his pocket, the other wielding a booberry basil lollipop.

He meandered in, looking around and seeing exactly what he expected to see. Exercise equipment, places to work out, weights. Apparently he was right, there was nothing of interest in here, unless he managed to find some sort of monster that could be rented cheaply to carry his groceries back from the village. And that was that, he had seen all he cared to see, it was time to get back to his kitchen and the marinating hallowdeer steak he had prepared this morning.

kuuropii~
Welp, I got him there, my work here is done. I'll just go ahead and roll for whenever we need it

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:36 pm
Alette was interested in the gymnasium because a) there were cool people there to watch; b) there were often pretty boils to watch doing cool things; and c) she was totally into getting into these spars and things so that she could become a stronger ghoul and be able to defend herself from those things that she kept running at in the Haunted House.

Just thinking about it made her flush with shame again; Alette slapped both her hands to her cheeks and gave her head a little shake, her pigtails whipping back and forth.

Focus, she told herself, and pelted headlong into the gym -

- and headlong into someone walking out of the gym.

"OH I'M SO SORRY!" Alette squealed, and grasped their arm to keep from bowling them entirely over. "Are you leaving? Did I hurt you? Do you need to go to the infirmary? ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"

ramenli
omg I'm sorry for alette........................

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:16 pm
The ghoul gripping his arm had saved him, so Sacha was prone to forgiving her. He started setting himself to rights, both hands brushing at his apron and tugging at his chef's coat to get himself back into order. "Wow. Calm down, it's not that big of a deal. Honestly her shrieking hurt worse than the actual impact, and she hadn't interfered with his hands in any way shape or form.

He was just about to walk on and forget the entire ordeal when his foot landed on something hard and then he heard a crunch. Slowly he moved his foot back, looking down at the same time and there, on the floor, his lollipop.

The blend of sweet booberry with the fresh pop of herbs seemed to be taunting him from the ground. Frantically his hands started patting down his pockets, but there was nothing to see. That was his last snack (until he got back to the room). He was doomed. "Are you jacking kidding me?!" were the next words out of his mouth as he turned his full attention on the ghost ghoul. "You better be ready to replace that. Or else."

Or else what was the real question, what did that even mean. But hopefully it would put the fear of Jack and Sally into the her and he'd actually get something worthwhile out of his trip.

kuuropii
I shouldn't even try to tag when I'm this tired and at this time of night. Night! and Alette is perf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 pm
She looked a mixture of relief that he was all right, and embarrassment at herself for having run into him in the first place. Alette squirmed where she stood, flipping her hair out of her face.

"Sorry," she said, a little sheepishly. "I wasn't..."

But she trailed off once she noticed where he had stepped. Slowly her eyes followed his, and landed on the thing on the floor that she had not noticed beforehand. A look of dawning comprehension crossed Alette's face, followed by a certain sense of horror.

"I'M SORRY!" she wailed. "I DIDN'T - I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU, I SWEAR!"

ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 pm
"Now," he demanded, eyes narrowed, and he stuck out his hand, waiting for her to put something in it. His tail lashed behind him, making him seem more like an angry cat than anything.

"Make it up to me now."

kuuropii
Sorry for the extra quote earlier! I forgot to make this a 1v1~ And sorry this is so short, I just really don't know what else to put (and it would be absolute fluff if I did!)

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:55 pm
Alette gave a small squeak and took a step backwards. Except this was kind of a bad thing, because there was a little squish as she stepped in the very thing that she had knocked out of his hands earlier.

A bright red blush covered the ghoul's cheeks. She stared wordlessly at the outstretched hand.

"Um, um," said Alette, her voice several octaves higher than it should have been. "Um."

This boil was scary. "How about - how about we um...I could, um..."

A long pause.

"We could spar, or something!" Alette blurted out, which was a stupid idea and not exactly the most graceful of moments, but hey, she was desperate for something, anything. "Like, um, I could teach you um..." Pause. "Well, I don't know what, but something."

ramenli
ksjdfljsf I'm sorry my tags have been so all over the place I was really super tired and headachey when I wrote the one yesterday so hopefully it makes sense........................

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:13 pm
"A spar. As in...fighting." He was trying to take it all in. First why anyone would think that sparring in any way translated to payment for a sucker, and second of all trying to figure out if the ghoul actually being serious right now. Because sadly he thought she was.

He opened his mouth, then shut it again, perplexed. He pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, the tip of his tail twitching. "Right. A spar."

Though the more he thought about it, the more it actually didn't sound like a bad idea. He was annoyed, and by the looks of her, he could probably take her. Not that he had been raised to think ghouls were weak or anything, but this particular ghoul didn't seem like the fighting type. "You know what. Sure. But if I win you still owe me a sucker."

Then he would actually have a reason to fight.

kuuropii
I'm so sorry I gave you so little to work with last time! I'm glad you were able to do something with it. OTL

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:05 pm
"YEAH YEAH," Alette almost yelled, half desperate to make things right again, and that was the only thing that she could possibly think of. "Like, you know, I could kind of like, you know, show you the ropes and stuff, like, I'm totally a great fighter - " No, she really wasn't. " - and I could like, help."

She clasped her hands together and laced her fingers, practically bouncing up and down on her heels. For a moment she thought the boil might actually hit her, and she leaned back slightly in anticipation - but then he seemed to take her idea into consideration, and Alette breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, good, excellent!" she said brightly. "And yes, okay! Loser gets the winner a sucker, is that it? Okay okay I can do that!"

She bounced backwards, thin fingers curled into a fist, and tried to hit him to start things off.

HP: 30
DMG: 4

xramenli
omg you're fine <3333

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:54 pm
"Wait a second that's not what" he started to scramble back too late, and her fist caught him. It wasn't the hardest he'd ever been hit, but for the rather spoiled demon boil it was pretty close. For a moment his face was frozen in shock and he stared at her with wide eyes. Then he realized just what he had gotten himself into and mentally wore. "Oh Jack." Apparently he swore aloud as well.

There was only one thing to do though, and that was try to fight back. Well, fight back and correct her for her mistakes. "No, I won't owe you a sucker. For Jack's sake why would I owe you a sucker?" As he spoke he lunged at her a bit desperately, just throwing himself out there and waving clawed hands about with absolutely no skill or expectations. The most shocking part was when he actually felt his nails connect with something.

HP: 26
Damage: 3

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:38 pm
This was totally how things were supposed to go, right? Right??

Right??

Alette hopped backwards, staring with eyes as wide as dinner plates at the boil who was also staring at her; and for a moment, she thought she might have done something horribly offensive, and that maybe the word spar to him didn't mean what it meant to Alette.

"Sorry!" she squeaked hastily. "Sorry, I - "

His hand smacked into her, and she squealed and jumped backwards, her cheek stinging. But it looked like he was at least going to fight back, and some of the relief began to ebb back into Alette as she exhaled a long breath.

Maybe she hadn't completely screwed things up after all.

"Um!" she said brightly, and tried kicking him this time, her foot lashing out. "Um! You're right, I do owe you - a sucker, right! Right! But, um, what's your name! I'm Alette, by the way!"

HP: 27
DMG: 5

ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:41 pm
Really? she wanted to do this in the middle of the fight? He was distracted as her foot caught him, and he was already too off-balance from his crazy attack to even think about dodging as her foot caught him in the side. He stumbled several steps, turning to face her and gingerly clutching his side as he hunched over, trying to catch his breath. "Sacha," he gritted. "Sacha Henri Mael."

Full names were important. His was going to be famous one day.

Times like now were when he wished his knives were options during a fight. His filleting knives would come in handy, and he knew several ways to remove a spine. Instead he forced himself to straighten, trying to strike some sort of defensive pose like he'd seen pros do on posters and such, hands in front of him and raised up.

His fists weren't even clenched.

"And I don't want a cheap sucker either. If you can buy 50 for a seed there's something wrong with them."

HP: 21
Damage: Nope

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:50 pm
She was doing surprisingly well in this little unexpected spar, and that was confusing to her. Alette hopped up and down from one foot to the other and reached a hand up, tugging on one of her blonde pigtails that were currently on either side of her head.

"Sacha Henri Mael," she repeated, sounding very impressed by such a pretty name. "That is a wonderful name. Do you want me to just call you Sacha? Can I call you Sacha? It's a fabulous name, it sounds very..." She took a breath, eyes wide. "Important."

The boil hadn't tried to hit her back yet, his arms in front of him, and Alette cautiously swung another hand forward.

"Okay, well, you'll just have to tell me what kind you like, then!" she said brightly, a wide smile on her face. "I've never bought suckers before, I don't think, but I'll totally get you some, you know, 'cause I owe you and all for messing up and everything!"

HP: 27
DMG: 2

ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:30 pm
Of course it was a wonderful name, it was his. And he would never tell anyone that his three names were in fact...that. Three names his Mother and Mummy couldn't decide between, so they'd smashed them all together and called him Sacha unless he was in trouble.

"It will be someday," he informed her. Then she attacked, the blow landing lightly on his arms and remembered what he was supposed to be there for.

Then his entire guard dropped and he gaped at her. "You haven't bought suckers? Have you even had one?" The demon was obviously distraught, and rightfully so. In fact, he was so distraught that he was gesturing wildly, arms and wings windmilling with no rhyme or reason.

HP: 19
Damage: 5

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:00 am
Alette's expression was now a little starry eyed. She clasped her hands together and looked at the boil across from her with an expression akin to one seeing their favorite celebrity, or maybe a favorite pet of theirs, all glowing-ly and raptly.

(And probably a little awkwardly.)

"What are you gonna do?" she asked breathlessly. "Are you gonna be like a famous person or something? That is so cool!"

One of Sacha's wings slapped her in the arm, sending her stumbling to the side and nearly toppling her over in the process. It stung quite a bit, but Alette dragged herself back again, flipping one ponytail off of her shoulder and brushing her bangs from her eyes.

"Nope!" she said cheerfully, oblivious to Sacha's apparent shock. "Are they good?"

HP: 22
DMG: 0

ramenli

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:41 am
"Of course, I'm going to be a top chef. I'll probably be more famous than my grandfather, Robbie Slay." If only he could manage it without being on TV quite as much.

But all thoughts of fame dissolved when he realized how very...uncultured? ignorant? the ghoul was. "Are you lying to me?" He asked suspiciously. Someone who had never had a sucker was not to be trusted.

He cautiously tried to knock her with one wing again, afraid to get too close in case whatever was wrong with her was contagious.

Hp: 19
Damage: 1

kuuropii
Lunch time phone tags ftw!

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items