Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Never Ending Battle(needs 1 female) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

There is a man that bears a Black Cross on his chest he is in a futuristic world fighting a fight that is never ending battle against good and evil he has been at this since 2015 it is now 5015 he has achieved an extremely rare gift the gift of immortality he has fought the cult “The Serpents Head”. There is also a girl who is in a fight as well but she is part of a rebellion against the once evil cult “The Serpents Head” now known as a company called “Serpent Inc.” and then they both will meet each other and fight side by side.
Pic:
Name:
Codename:
Bio:
Weapon(s):
Theme:

post the profile on this rp. the girl has gotta look totally bad a$$ for this rp cause we are using picks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:32 am
Pic:
User Image

Name: Fuzen Yasha (Imperfect Demon)
Codename: Cross, Formerly Black Cross
Personality:sarcastic, cold, calculating
Bio: Born in the year 1992 became immortal the year 2015 due to experimentation to his DNA. he was sarcastic about things as it was but as time went on he became cold and calculating because he realized he cannot truly die. he became so clever that he manipulated people into sacrificing their lives to help him protect others. he has been fighting a cult called "The Serpents Head." he has been fighting them for half of his immortal life but all of a sudden this cult he so wished to end became powerful corporation known as Serpent Inc. know he has a new mission to destroy everything that serpent inc has built.
Weapon(s): cybernetic twin pistols, cybernetic sniper rifle, vibro sword, twin vibro knifes
Theme: Dante's Theme Marvel vs Capcom 3  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:50 pm
Zero Hirashima

Pic: User Image
Name: Catherine Rose Stone
Codename: Scarlet, Red, Stone, Rose, Rin
Age: literally 3017, but she see's herself still being only 24
Personality: stubborn, clever, flirty, quiet

Bio: Cat was born a typical girl in 1998 but her father was military and taught her how to fight enrolling her in some classes and having her practice often, she eventually had field time honing her skills. She picked up many skills from the military but also in school, she later fled with her father who wanted revenge on a group for killing his wife, Cat's mother; to this day she still wonders why her mother died and hasn't found an answer. Her father had her undergo experiments which has affected her in a few ways. For starter's she still ages but much slower so it doubles her life span, she heals a little faster then normal since she has nanomites in her body, she still hungers and requires sleep, sure she's a human but a little more advanced. Her father put her into cryogetic sleep waking her every year or two to keep her whipped into shape but only let her out for a time, in the present time she had been knocked out of her slumber and not seeing her father anywhere decided to explore after readying which is when she becomes a part of "serpent Inc" .
Weapon(s): pistol, cybernetic pistol, 3 throwing knives, mini katana, electronic bugs, few grenades (smoke, flash, explosive), hand to hand
Theme: Titanium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 am
LunarZodiac
Zero Hirashima

Age: literally 3024, but she see's herself still being only 24

Bio: Cat was born a typical girl in 1998 but her father was military and taught her how to fight enrolling her in some classes and having her practice often, she eventually had field time honing her skills. She picked up many skills from the military but also in school, she later fled with her father who wanted revenge on a group for killing his wife, Cat's mother; to this day she still wonders why her mother died and hasn't found an answer. Her father had her undergo experiments which has affected her in a few ways. For starter's she still ages but much slower so it doubles her life span, she heals a little faster then normal since she has nanomites in her body, she still hungers and requires sleep, sure she's a human but a little more advanced. Her father put her into cryogetic sleep waking her every year or two to keep her whipped into shape but only let her out for a time, in the present time she had been knocked out of her slumber and not seeing her father anywhere decided to explore after readying which is when she becomes a part of "serpent Inc" .
Weapon(s): pistol, cybernetic pistol, 3 throwing knives, mini katana, electronic bugs, few grenades (smoke, flash, explosive), hand to hand

if you were born in 1998 then you wouldn't be 3024 you will be 3017 if you wanna keep the age then change the year it doesn't make sense but to keep 1998 you will need to change your age, over all it is good just that one thing needs fixed pm me when you have fixed it  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:22 am
LunarZodiac
Zero Hirashima

Age: literally 3017, but she see's herself still being only 24

thank you  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

Fuzen was walking through the streets of Oni city(old toyko) which was under Tokyo City(New Tokyo). he was walking searching for someone any one who new anything about serpent inc. he needed information because he has been in the dark for some time since they became more of an organization than a cult. water rained down from above the ceiling giving a feel of rain but it always rained there in Oni City.
LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:37 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Catherine was walking around a hall in one of the buildings of Tokyo city, she had had just stolen some information from a hard drive before the computer was set ablaze. Cat made her way calmly from the elevator to the partially filled lobby where she made it about half way through till she was spotted and began to run "Red what's your status?" a voice spoke over the com link "moving" she said heavily back as she dashed through the crowd knocking a few people over as she did so, she saw two men try to block the doors while heading towards her. Cat quickly blocked one sending him stumbling behind her and had to slow her pace to spar momentarily with the next guard, knowing she had to get out quick she sprinted out the door and took a sharp turn heading down the sidewalk "I'm out...but still being followed" she said a bit breathlessly then saw the drop from where she was to the town beneath almost like a world beneath a world "going ghost, re-patch in 5" she said again and quickened her pace hearing the noise from many men rushing to catch her not far behind.

Catherine pulled on a small circular device and quickly swung it around a light post before leaping off the ledge as if taking the swan dive, soon after she felt rain hitting her body. Her short sleeve dark red shirt, knee high black boots, brown hair and skinny jeans were being met by the rain from Old Tokyo, She reached the ground and took the device from her hip letting it hang there before she ran off down the sidewalk still breathing unevenly. She glanced around before running into a restaurant where she ordered something to eat and then used the bathroom room where she took the small leather back pack off her back and pulled out a clip putting her hair up letting a few strands hang down she then took her clothes off and put on a dress which was a couple inches higher in the front then the back where it ended and was purple and black "much better" she said stuffing the damp clothes into the back after folding a few times. She came out looking a bit different and took the food paying the cashier she then spotted some umbrellas and paid for one taking it in her free hand after swinging the bag back onto her back then exited the building and calmly walked down a sidewalk sighing as she tried to calm her breathing and look as if she picked food up and was heading home, she did however look around every now and again at the people walking around in Oni city.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image

Fuzen's helmets radio went off. he is connected to certain things in tokyo city to get info recent info he recieved is a picture of a woman stealing and leaving a heavily gaurded building then diving to oni city. "She might know about Serpent inc.?" he heading in the direction she landed in
LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Catherine walked along a sidewalk while glancing at windows to see her surroundings "alright, Red secure..." she spoke into the ear piece that was small and hidden, she made her way into a building that looked kind of run down. Cat spoke softly into the com again this time making the allies aware of her location and letting them know she was meeting with two of her team mates "eta 5" she said thinking about the small debrief and uploading the data so everyone could look it over and figure out another plan, she made her way through the halls and up a few flights of stairs before heading into a room knocking first to let them know she was there, she entered the room where she was greeted with a gun then a few smiles "Skip is heading out first...then Gizmo after we look at the data and send it to the others" she said to the men in the room "it's calmed a bit within the last few minutes but prepare for a bit of turbulence" she said to them and sighed glancing them over curiously thinking they seemed rather relaxed and proceeded to do a check making sure no one was compromised.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:53 am
User Image

Fuzen followed her trail he asked around and some people mentioned her. So he pushed on he ended up at a building complex where someone saw here walk in. He opened the door taking his twin cybernetic pistols out making sure no one will try anything. He walked up the stairs and reached the door he put the gun in his left hand away and activated his heat signature tracker to see how many were in the room. "Looks like I found here." He said. Then he knocked on the door and waited.
LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:16 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Catherine was talking with the two while they began uploading and fiddling with the data stick, after uploading it she smiled and was about to give Skip the go to head out but heard a knock on the door and the three exchanged glances mainly wondering if she was followed and she shook her head angrily "mung liyane" (just a second) she said in Japanese while looking at the door then motioned to them to clean and dash. While the two men quickly gathered there stuff Gizmo gave her the stick since he was done, she quickly put it in her clothing securely while the other two went for the window and Cat went for the door carefully noticing it wasn't being kicked down 'maybe it's not them?' she thought then shook the nonsense from her mind as she got closer "sing iku?" (who is it?) she said loudly to the door a few feet from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image

Fuzen said "Watashi wa, watashi wa u~ōrokku to yoba rerunode kuru kamo shirenaishite imasu." (i am called the warlock may i come in.) he waited for a reply
LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:02 pm
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Catherine looked at the door curiously then glanced over her shoulder glad her two allies were gone then looked back to the door "i must be rusty on my lingo" she said to herself then tried to think of a response and blurted out "n-no one here by that name" she then started to step away from the door thinking somehow someone followed her and made her way to the window seeing a fire escape a few windows away and a building just a few feet from the one she occupied.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:00 pm
User Image

Fuzen said "Sorry I was told to meet someone here at this building and at this apartment. can you clarify that you are the person i am to meet." of course he was lying "I was given this note if you want to look at it go ahead." he took it off a dead serpent inc informant who was supposed to meet at this address but good thing the informant hand never been seen before. "So will you let me in cause i left a part of oni city were no one would find me to meet up with you guys to give you valuable info about the person who has been killing off agents of Serpent inc and i am guessing that's where you work." he had the note in one hand and started looking at the way he walked in acting has if maybe he wasn't being followed all an act. but he actually did have info about the serpent agents deaths. "I heard some rumors to if your interested its about serpent inc. i chose not to believe them but you might want to here these." he took a step back and said "If your wondering if i am armed i am but it is for my protection in this part of oni city the part i come from is much safer. let me in and i can give you juicy info on the agent killer." he waited for a reply
LunarZodiac

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

LunarZodiac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:23 am
Zero Hirashima

User Image
Catherine looked to the door curiously she knew that something was off but couldn't help thinking that gathering intel was a large portion of her job and anything good could help the cause, she looked through the peep hole once she got back to the door and sighed taking out a pistol and holding it to the ground with the safety off as well as her finger on the side of the gun "hands up where i can see them" she said looking the male over through the small hole and slowly unlocked the door and cracked it a couple inches while standing so she could shut it if needed quickly but also not get trapped if swung open fast, she had her hand gripping the weapon now slowly moving up a little so as to point at the male when he entered.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff