Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
What's new? Let's catch up! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:14 pm
I still think often of you guys and I really do miss you all. I wish that we all kept in touch more often. My life is kinda stagnated right now: I still am a teacher and I haven't gotten a boyfriend or gotten married, or anything exciting. Except for about 5 or 6 deaths in my family between the last time I posted in the guild and now.

How did you guys spend your Christmas? I hope that your new year started off on a positive note!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:19 pm
your life sounds just about as exciting as mine does right now lol and Christmas was nice, I actually went to church services, yay lol other than that life is just life...though I wish I had God's number, cause I would call him and ask him, excuse me sir, but why did you have my ex come out of no where and pretty much blind side me, after i've gotten over him???? *shakes head* oh well  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

guck the what

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:49 pm
I think I have a boyfriend? D:
And I lurk occasionally here, but my life's pretty busy!
College, work, social life (kind of).
Sorry to hear about your fam! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 am
Waitingforwings6
your life sounds just about as exciting as mine does right now lol and Christmas was nice, I actually went to church services, yay lol other than that life is just life...though I wish I had God's number, cause I would call him and ask him, excuse me sir, but why did you have my ex come out of no where and pretty much blind side me, after i've gotten over him???? *shakes head* oh well

Your ex wants back in your life? I assume that he is an ex for a reason! It's all up to you, of course, and the decision is yours. Just make sure that he doesn't bully you back into a relationship with him because if he loved you, he really wouldn't.

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 am
guck the what
I think I have a boyfriend? D:
And I lurk occasionally here, but my life's pretty busy!
College, work, social life (kind of).
Sorry to hear about your fam! heart

Thank you! And I am happy for you and your sorta boyfriend. xp Do you want him to be your bf in truth? Then I wish you all the happiness in the world.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 am
Angry Kitsune
he isn't, he's being good about it, no pressure, just friendship...but part of me is wondering, can I just be friends with him? *shrugs* anyway, I should have said this earlier, sorry to hear about your losses sad *hugs*  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Mystical Hitara

Springtime Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:05 am
ALL HAIL RIA! OUR MIGHTY GUILD LEADER! heart

> I bought a Car
> Im getting another Promotion
> I work 6 days a week now since I'm the only full time, open availability, hourly Manager and it sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:23 pm
G-Force Alpha 1
ALL HAIL RIA! OUR MIGHTY GUILD LEADER! heart

> I bought a Car
> Im getting another Promotion
> I work 6 days a week now since I'm the only full time, open availability, hourly Manager and it sucks.

But at least you have a full-time job. razz You would be surprised to know how many people would kill for that opportunity. Count your blessings, I say. You have worked extremely hard to achieve what you have right now. Be damned proud!

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:12 pm
G-Force Alpha 1
What out Captain said smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:23 pm
Waitingforwings6
G-Force Alpha 1

whee

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:38 pm
Angry Kitsune
Waitingforwings6
G-Force Alpha 1

whee

hi hi there smile how are you?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:01 pm
im a supervisor at my work dealing with my other supervisors and their recent bullshit. i have one more year until i get my FA degree, then moving onto another school to progress into art therapy. i was engaged, now not, but still together with gf who knows for how long. um... having some personal issues, life is boring and full of turmoil.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:52 pm
ADSOC
im a supervisor at my work dealing with my other supervisors and their recent bullshit. i have one more year until i get my FA degree, then moving onto another school to progress into art therapy. i was engaged, now not, but still together with gf who knows for how long. um... having some personal issues, life is boring and full of turmoil.

*hugs* that stinks and yea life can get that way, I hope your situation gets better *hugs again*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:36 pm
Waitingforwings6

I'm fine! blaugh What have you been up to?

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:47 pm
Angry Kitsune
Waitingforwings6

I'm fine! blaugh What have you been up to?

alright smile just living day to day, yay heh  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games