Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:37 am
User Image A long day called for a long rest, and Miles certainly planned to nap until nightfall. The small 'daeva wasn't known for his size, especially compared to those of his kind, but he was known for one thing: hoarding. His small cave was littered with random trinkets he had acquired throughout the months. His biggest pride was the fact he had obtained all the items through fair means – bargaining, trading, and acquiring goods through services were the only means he had in getting his trinkets.

Thieves were filthy, to him. What gratitude did one receive by just taking something not theirs? It was indecent, and often he'd stay awake at night guarding his treasure in fear that one day a filthy thief would pillage from his cave. He was not aware that most did not fear him, thanks to his petite size compared to the generally massive 'daeva's. He was still bigger than a normal, but he did not rival his father or brother. He also was too kind-hearted to really do anything if he caught someone stealing from him. The worst he'd do would be snatching the item back and glare, and that in itself wasn't frightening.

This evening, however, was not one of those cautious times. He snoozed soundly, planted right in the middle of his cave in a tight ball. His flames licked around his paws lackadaisically, occasionally jumping upwards whenever he would emit a loud snore. The winged creature obviously did not believe anyone would dare enter his den, and this would be his undoing. He was not prepared for the evening he'd soon have, nor the tiny little fox who would enter his den.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:34 pm
User ImageAva loved to steal and take objects that weren't her's. The little fox came across a cave with a sleeping daeva and a bunch of random trinkets. This was going to be a tricky job for her to get as many objects out of the cave as possible. She had to be very careful not to wake the daeva or she could not escape with anything the daeva had stored up.

She began to enter the cave and try to steal as much as she could hold being careful not to drop any. She was making her way around the daeva until she suddenly tripped and dropped the objects all over the ground. She hurriedly tried to make it out of the cave before the daeva woke to her failure.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 pm
Miles woke to the sound of clattering, head snapping up in alarm. His wings snapped open, knocking over a few items as he frantically stood up, body spinning around to locate whatever had caused the sound. Unluckily for him, his paw rolled over a fallen treasure, causing the 'daeva to clumsily collapse into the ground. He spotted the tiny vixen, scrambling up and leaping over her, blocking the exit. Panting heavily after the recent trauma, the 'daeva spread his wings wide to prevent the woman from sneaking past, silver eyes staring the vixen down.

"Who are you?" He growled, eyes darting to view the scrambled items littering his cave. A thief! His wings flapped in agitation, head jerking back down to glare at her.

"How dare you?! These are my treasures, you thief." The last word was spit out with venom, a paw stomping viciously against the ground in fury.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:30 pm
As the little fox was about to escape the cave she was blocked by the daeva that stood in front of the opening. She tried to grab all the objects that she had dropped before they rolled away even though it was useless at this point since the daeva had been awoken.

"I am Ava-" she tried to speak As the man in front of her had asked who she was, but was cut off by the word "Thief". Indeed, she was a thief and a pretty clumsy one too.

"You just have so many beautiful items I couldn't help myself." She said as she looked around at the various items on the ground from her mistake and then looked back at the daeva that was still in front blocking her way of escape.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:36 pm
He snorted in return, snapping a wing and sending the items she had attempted to retrieve flying. No way was she going to get a second chance to nab what was rightfully his! And what excuse was that? They were beautiful, and that was why they were his! Scowling right back at the vixen, he twitched as her gaze swept over his goods once more before returning her attention to him. Little minx!

"And that warrants theft?" He grumbled, planted firmly in-front of the cave exit. "They're beautiful, so you have a right to take them? You insolent– ugh! That isn't how it works!" It was clear he was riled up, wings snapping time to time and flames reaching a new height, licking around his shoulders in fury. The wretched thief – Ava – should probably keep away from his flames. 'Daevas were known for their normally harmless flames becoming burn inducing when enraged.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm
Ava backed away out of reach of the flames on the Daevas body as she saw them reach a new height. She knew what she had done, but she was a thief and the objects were interesting. "I'm sorry I tried to steal from you I know it is wrong, but they are just gorgeous. I'm really sorry." She said, trying to convince the man that everything was okay. As she stared at the daeva in front of her, she watched as the flames flickered near her.  

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:14 pm
Miles flapped his wings in agitation. Why didn't she understand simple logic? If it's bad, don't do it. What was so hard about that? Glowering back at the vixen, he tossed his head side to side briefly in frustration.

"No! If something is gorgeous you can still help yourself! Self control, vixen! Learn it!" The male stomped once more, sighing lowly as his flames lowered and rage softened. Alright. He was good. He was fine. Maybe she genuinely didn't have self control? Maybe she needed guidance? Releasing another sigh, the disgruntled 'daeva glanced down at the vixen, ears flicking backwards.

"If you know it is wrong, why do it? You know, any other 'daeva would have burned you. Or thrown you. Or worse. You're lucky you bumped into me."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm
Ava couldn't help herself, she just really liked objects. "Would you help me learn self control?" She asked looking up at the deava watching his flames lessen.

"Well, you didn't hurt me so that must mean you are good, right?" She walked towards the daeva tail flicking to the side as she stared into his eye. She hoped that she could make up for what she had done. The daeva was cute and she had tried to steal from him. "So what is your name?" She asked as her tail wagged gently behind her.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:51 pm
He blinked at her, head jerking back in alarm. What? How did she not know the easiest thing? Well, maybe he could help her. Then he wouldn't need to worry about her running around thieving from everyone, that was for sure.

"I guess." He watched her tail flick, one ear flicking up in interest. What kind of vixen became that relaxed after they were caught stealing? Strange woman. The male curled his wings against his back, tail flicking around his haunches.

"Yeah, I'm good. My entire family is. I'm Miles."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:15 pm
Ava looked up at the daeva as he said his name. "Well, hello Miles." She said while looking around his cave as she stood up slowly.

"So this is your place?" She said as she quietly laughed knowing she had come in uninvited. She walked a little closer to Miles still eyeing the flames just in case he got angry again.

"I like what you have collected here." She looked around and then looked back at the daeva.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:31 pm
He offered a brief wing raise to her greeting, still a bit peeved. He nodded to her first question, holding back a quick retort. Of course it was his place! Why else would he be asleep and furious when she tried to take something from the den? Internally sighing, the male couldn't help his next witty response.

"Obviously you like my stuff, that's why you tried to steal them." He didn't feel bad for that quip, instead shrugging absently before glancing around his den.

"But, yeah. It's mine."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:28 pm
Ava awkwardly winced at his reply, feeling completely dumb. That was a dumb question, okay. Attempt two: reason with the angry daeva.

"Well. I like your place?" She winced again. That was also stupid. And he still looked mad. What if she tried to give him a present in return for attempted thieving?

"How about I give you something in return for what I have done?" She had a lot of stolen goods, but Miles didn't need to know about the stolen part. She didn't want to anger the cute daeva anymore then he already was.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:35 pm
Miles had to clench his jaw, forcing him unable to give yet another witty and sarcastic retort. However, it took all of three seconds for him to decide that manners might not be the most important thing right now. Integrity was more valuable at this exact moment.

"I don't want anything from a thief." He grumbled back, immediately regretting his tone. He might be an angry 'daeva, but he was kind deep within. Sighing loudly in defeat, the creature rolled onto his side with a tired grunt and refused to give Ava eye-contact.

"Maybe, if you can get something without stealing it I might be interested." Hey, this could be lesson one in her reforming from being a lousy conniving thief.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:20 am
Of course he would add more insults to her thieving ways. Why wouldn't he? Ava huffed and stomped her paw. Fine. She'd somehow get him a present that wasn't stolen. What was so bad about stealing? Most of the time foxes didn't even miss the items she took.

"Fine." She huffed in frustration. "I guess I can try and get you something without stealing it." She had a feeling if she lied and brought him a stolen good he'd find out someway. Uptight daeva. Self control? If having self control was being like him then she didn't want it. Maybe. He was still really cute.

SoshiYoshi

Dangerous Werewolf

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 pm
Miles allowed a frustrated sigh to escape him before he rolled over onto his side, briefly waving her off with his tail. He'd believe it when he saw it. Sure, he was being a d**k, he was fully aware of this. Normally, he was a well-behaved little 'daeva (literally!), but you try and wake up to a burglar dropping things all over your home and stammering nonsense. It was hard! He didn't seem to want to continue their chat much anymore, already dozing back to sleep.

"Mrm." He vocalized a soft grunt in her direction, head cocking backwards. "You can leave, then." And it didn't seem like just a suggestion. It was probably an order. She should leave. He was exhausted and now needed to lose his bad temper in a dream or two.

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff