Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Hook Cup (Chance / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm
It'd been a while, Trick of Treating was keeping her busy, and she was ready to blow off some steam and fuel her curiosity once again. Definitely in that order. The reaper's spear rested on her shoulder as she moved through the halls with ease. She came to a set of double doors and kicked them open, grinning lightly as she stepped out into a spacious ball room. The reaper descended the stairs to the marble, dusty dance floor, letting out a low whistle.

A party room, of course...but it wasn't a party yet with only her! "OI!" The reaper boomed, calling out in hopes for something to respond, her voice rattling the crystal chandelier that hung overhead.

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:18 pm
Chance had not followed Jack's advice, as he probably should have, and had gone back to the Haunted House on his own. It was more out of curiosity than anything else, though his duty shift had put him on the roster for patrolling, so really he'd had no choice.

Asher was already summoned when he arrived at the house, Chance's gloved fingers holding the icy bow and arrow steady. He wasn't about to take any chances, regardless of what the others had said, and being prepared was a key aspect to survival.

The first hour was spent just walking up and down the hallways, but the second was where it all began to be more interesting.

{ something is in that room }

Chance took a few cautious steps forward, lifting the bow and arrow so that it was poised and ready as he rounded the corner. The room in front of him was large and spacious, and there was certainly something in the room - or rather, someone.

He smiled.

"Greetings," said Chance mildly. "And who might you be?"

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:46 am
It was one of those good times where she was answered immediately, and Hel spun on the heel of her boots towards the source, her lips spreading into a wide grin. The hunter's weapon was already drawn and poised (long range, she noted, this would be fun) thus her spear came off her shoulder and she gave it a twirl before holding it out in front of her.

"Ah, you are a little babe." She cooed in regards to his coat, the most basic of hunter coats. "No matter! We shall still have ourselves a good time, ya? I am called Hel!" She then lunged at the hunter.

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm
She almost looked human. Almost. But he knew better than to trust just the physical appearance of someone in the house by now, even with having gone on is own. The spear was enormous, and once again it was short range versus long range.

Focus, Chance thought.

"Hel?" he said lightly. "As in 'hell hath no fury..?' "

She had leapt towards him; he drew back the arrow with a sharp snap, aiming for her torso, Chance's feet skidding on the glossy, dusty hardwood floor. It went true, whistling through the air, and he quickly sidestepped, trying to dodge her lance.

"You're a feisty one," he said mildly. "I'd give you my name too, but you can just call me Star for now. It's less intrusive."

HP: 40
DMG: 6

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 8 Total: 19 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:25 pm
"Ya." She felt the sting of his arrow, but it didn't slow her down or seem to faze her in the slightest. The reaper continued to charge at him like a train. "One 'L'." It was important to make that distinction.

Chance tried to dodge, but she pulled back her spear and struck at his own torso with a wide arcing sweep. She gave a laugh. "Rude. Have you no respect for your opponent in battle? I gave you my name, tis only fair you give me yours in return!"

HP: 54 / 60
DMG: 13

kuuropii

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 am
"Even one L in Hel still makes hell," said Chance good naturedly. He tried to get away from her next swing, but the spear caught him around the stomach, smacking hard and sending him flying off to the side. He gave a gasp of pain and fell to his knees, dragging himself vertical a second later.

"Ah," said Chance, slightly wheezing, as he tried to thread another arrow, firing it off quickly. "But see, I don't give out my name so easily to those of the Halloween persuasion. But please, by all means, tell me more about yourself, Lady Hel."

HP: 27
DMG: 5

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 11 Total: 13 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:22 pm
"Ya." She replied, her tone expressing every ounce of duh. "But it is important you know how to spell it correctly if you ever write it down!" Hel leapt back, twirling her spear once more to get it ready for her next attack. The hunter's next arrow got her again, and though he wouldn't last long in this fire, he was consistently hitting at least. She had to give him that. Hel let out a loud snort. "You can drop the Lady, and why would I tell you more about myself when I am not given the pleasure of knowing your name?"

She lunged at him again, her spear moving down before she brought it up for a diagonal slash. "Afraid I will curse you?" Hel asked with a grin. "Let me assure you, I do not partake in such underhanded and dishonorable actions!"

HP: 49 / 60
DMG: 7

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:44 pm
His eyebrows rose.

"Is it not spelled h-e-l-l, then?" Chance asked curiously. "I assume then it's only one 'l?' Or maybe, if you want to be dramatic, I suppose it could be something like h-e-l-e, or h-e-l-l-e, if you're attempting to be really fancy about it, but something tells me that's not the case with you, whatever or whoever you are."

His smile was somewhat amused, but there was a sharpness to it as well.

"I've never been afraid of curses," he said lightly. "I'm just one curious individual, is all. Curious, and cautious."

The last part wasn't entirely true, but he at least was rational in his thinking. Hel's lance scraped across his torso, and Chance gasped out a breath, staggering sideways. He pulled his bow towards him and tried to get some distance between them, but his arrow merely flopped a little.

"Well, that's good at least. No one likes underhanded or dishonorable actions."

HP: 20
DMG: 2

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 10 Total: 19 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:38 pm
"H-E-L!" The reaper boomed proudly, and then let out a cackle. "You would be correct, guy!" She was not aiming to be fancy. Hel grinned at him. "Oh, but curses are very real, trust me! I have seen a Hunter's weapon that might be cursed as well!" She waggled her dark finger tips at him after saying this. "Bah! Cautious? So boring!" Hel let Chance move away from her, taking the arrow head on again even as it flopped.

Her grin widened as she twirled her spear and tightened her hold on it, rapidly closing the distance between her and the hunter. "Indeed!" She cried, pulling her spear back and lashing out at him in a wide and powerful arc.

HP: 47 / 60
DMG: 13

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:48 pm
She was certainly vivacious, this...creature (he wasn't really sure what to call her, exactly). Loud and not really abrasive, but certainly opinionated and confident in her own abilities. The lance itself was not terrifying, but it was intimidating, especially since Chance had only his bow to fight back with.

"I can tell you're not one to be cautious, no," he said with a laugh, but the spear slammed into him, knocking the breath completely out of him. Chance let out a gasping wheeze and collapsed down to one knee. His head spun unpleasantly, and he raised his head to look up at Hel again.

"What are you, exactly?"

HP: 7

lucyal

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:11 pm
Chance was brought to a knee, and through years of battling and training, Hel instinctively knew there was no need to keep going. After all, she wasn't out to harm or maim the majority of hunters now a days, not when the lot of them existed in a heavily gray area. Instead, Hel stood, and she let the blade of her spear touch the floor, and let go of her weapon. It stood upright on its own for a few moments before it dissipated into a black mass, and then reformed into a horse-sized raven familiar.

The familiar ruffled its feathers, letting out a 'wark' as Hel strode over to the hunter, and she offered a hand to him.

"Tell me your name, and I will tell you." She grinned down at him.

HP: 45 / 60

kuuropii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm
He coughed, blood spattering the floor. The hit to his stomach had been a little more extensive than he'd thought, and while he wasn't completely down yet, the sheer pain of having a lance slammed into his torso was enough to make him both dizzy and winded.

The second creature was given a carefully scrutinized look, along with the offered hand.

"How about not," he said coolly, and instead lashed out with one of the arrows, scraping the tip along her palm.

HP: 7

lucyal
he was going to be all cool and dramatic and stab her in the hand but then the dice rolls were mean so

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:11 pm
Oh ho. So that's how he wanted to be, eh? Hel's grin stayed, even as the arrow scratched her palm. "I admire that spirit, guy!" She replied cheerfully, and pulled her hand back to smack it against the arrow and back towards him. "More honorable to die on your knees, trying~"

The reaper stayed where she was, and her familiar stilled, watching the interaction, as she did not revert it back to the weapon form.

"But I will not kill you. I have no desire to. It is best you use your pendant and port out now, ya? Your shield is teetering."

HP: 43 / 60
DMG: 5

kuuropii
y Chance /cry

kuropeco rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm
It was probably stupid, still fighting. Jack had warned him not to go to the House by himself, at least until he was promoted, and yet Chance's curiosity had dragged him along anyway. He didn't believe in regrets, and he didn't regret coming here, but there was a certain sense of wistfulness that he should have probably listened to the warnings.

Still. This whole interaction was interesting enough to pull him forward.

"I could do that, maybe," he said and smiled. "But you still haven't told me what you are, yet, and now I really just want to know."

This time he really did stab her in the hand.

HP: 2
DMG: 9

lucyal
chance y so dumb

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 10 Total: 14 (2-24)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:32 pm
Hel stared down at her hand. While the arrow did not go through her hand, because of how strong her shield was, it still did some damage from that powerful strike. She watched the trickle of black blood from the wound run down until it started to drip from her finger tips, and onto the floor.

No one had been able to do something like that in a long time.

Her lidded gaze turned from her wound to the Hunter, her lips spreading back into a grin. "Did you not know? What you want, and what you are going to get, are two different things, guy." It was then the reaper leapt up before arching back, only to arch forward and slam him with a headbutt.

HP: 34 / 60
DMG: 8

kuuropii

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out