Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP/ 1vs1] Synapse (Ace/ Thezil) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:41 pm
He walked into the fog where the Haunted House loomed, Catherine wasn't summoned and he wasn't wearing his trainee coat. On his face, the hetero-chromatic contacts and cheerful make-up adorned his face. In contrast to the small smile on his face, a black water droplet on the right.

"Isn't it look at those starting of horror movie now?" The wrist wrapped by knit material swirled idly, then he yawned. <Elaborate?> "Yup~" he yawned, closed his mouth with painted nails. "Getting lost and found a creepy house after went through layers of fog, I wonder what are waiting for us." <I will protect you, I love you.> "Don't worry Catherine, I am just saying" he chuckled lightly as he felt the soft arms wrapped around him.

Under the long loose knit, the lean body stretched. The shredded tank was pulled up as a result and revealed part of his waist. <Still sleepy?> the haunted asked with a soft giggle. "Yup.....never the morning person. What do you think of my make-up today?" <Perfect as usual, my Ace.> He felt a brush across his cheek, cool fingers lingering around the water droplet.

cherno astra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 pm
Thezil was dressed, as always, in his suit of questionable tastes. Velvet jacket, garish orange pumpkin head, and clean white gloves were all part of his ensemble. If anything, the strange creature in this strange place looked a lot like, well.

Any other reaper.

"Greetings," he breathed, voice gravely with smoke, the candle within Thezil's jack-o-lantern head dancing with each syllable. "Are you lost as I am?"

meegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:36 am
The eyes with two different colors brightened like a cat at midnight, the man being asked made a circus greeting bow in reply. "Greetings. Not sure if I'm lost, just having a short walk. Are you descendant of the famous pumpkin king? Nice pumpkin and suit." The confetti eyeliner became more visible as he squinted a bit, sizing the creature up.

<The first thing you met was the symbolic icon, aren't you lucky? Be careful though ♡>

"Would you mind having a comapnion?" Ace invited lightly.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:03 pm
He talked like a creature of Halloween, too. Thezil slowly shook his head, the smoke above his head curling into a loose question mark.

"I am not. I am descended from nothing. I was born of parts a year and several Octobers ago."

The room was warm in both temperature and colouration: lush oranges and rose reds from dozens of candles floating in the air above them. The air smelled faintly of popcorn and sugarfloss. Just like a circus.

It felt, oddly enough, a little bit like home.

"Well," Thezil said. "Since I am lost, and you are not, I would not turn down the company. What species are you? I am...an Object Head. Undead."

xmeegane

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Meegane rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:34 am
Wow, I wanna take a picture. <Better not~♡>

The man stared at the question mark made of wisp of smoke, what an alluring scene to see with his eyes, and the terms it uses as well. All gave him such a satisfying amusement. <Nope ♡> was her response of 'anything sounds familiar'.

He'd noted that the atmosphere of the room they met shifted, as if the mansion was alive. Ace felt it was like a warm welcoming from it, in the way how the theme matched with his exertion on the make-up. Thus, he wore a small smile on his face. "Object head, that means you can replace your head with whatever you like, right? That's impressive. Me? Based on your knowledge, what would be your guess?" He grinned mysteriously, even his eyes curved a little bit.

<Reaper! Tell him you're a reaper ♡♡♡> The haunt insisted in her whisper, in an odd unseen manner. She had a potent unspoken sentiment towards the mentioned species.

The scantly sweet fragrance wasn't missed, "I like this room, I should do a clown full make-up to match with it." Ace felt like he was inside a giant circus tent, minus the audiences. <You'd be the greatest clown, my love ♡>

cherno astra
Does Thezil dislike hunter?

its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:06 pm
[ im DUMB IGNORE ME ]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:07 pm
"Not precisely correct. I am discriminatory in my selection. But yes, I have anoteher head. It is a skellyvision."

Thezil tilted his head.

"I do not know enough reaper classifications. But you have a scythe. Does that mean you are, in fact, a grim?" There was a hint of curiosity in his voice, the smoke around him billowing slightly, obscuring his face ever so slightly.

"I have never met a clown. They go to other schools. Are you studying to become one?"

meegane
HE'S NEVER MET ANY/DOESN"T KNOW ANYTHING : D

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:18 am
"T-skellyvision! Even though your pumpkin head looks terrific, I do feel a bit unlucky not able to see your T-skellyvision head." The reaper said with a hint of disappointment. He chortled lightly, "Not a grim reaper, but you can say I'm a kind of reaper, so - 70% correct."

He swirled his giant scythe, "Not really. It's my hobby, I did learn to be a clown for a short time." As if someone hidden in the dark wanted Ace to prove it, several colorful balls dropped from above and bounced against the ground. The man raised his head to check the ceiling, rather amused for what just happened. He stepped out and took the balls, "It seems someone is not convinced." He put down the scythe gently, which was actually a dangerous act. He was a newbie, and no one told him that so he made the mistake.

Grabbing the balls in his hands, he started throwing them at ease with a confident smile. "Like this. Clowns are meant to provide entertainment and creepy feeling. Some think clowns are silly with their make-up and actions, other think because of the smiley face make-up, it's scary unable to read what they think. What do you think?"

cherno astra
Are they in student spar mode? Either or I will roll the dice.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 pm
"Well," Thezil said, flat but not unkind. "We can meet again. I attend Amityville. I will wear it for you, then, perhaps. It is not my preferred piece for the moment, so you may wish to try again in several weeks. That might be a good time."

The Object Head watched the reaper juggle, pleasantly surprised at his prowess, and clapped politely.

"I see."

Carefully, Thezil plucked off his head and attempted to juggle it--accidentally hitting Ace in the process, as he'd forgotten to account for the fact that his sight and senses were vastly limited while headless.

Once it was firmly seated back on, he grinned toothily, through his forever-toothy mouth. "My apologies, Sir Clown. Please, another trick."

hp 30
dmg 1

meegane
sdfsfsdf it is up to ace ;DD

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:06 am
"Sounds like a plan, see you after some weeks then. I should still be quite free at that time." The reaper rubbed the nose poked by a plastic ball, rather amused by the clumsiness of the Object Head. "Catch." He tossed the ball on his hand to Thezil but it hit his giant pumpkin head instead. "Oosp, now we're even. Okay, what's next?" Ace looked up the ceiling, knowing it will give another clue.

A ball of bigger size dropped and bounced off the ground, the tall man laughed ironically. "Really?" He'd felt like some circus animals being asked to perform tricks to entertain the audiences, but it gave him memories when he was in the training. "Sir Clown's not a bad name, but you can also call me Ace."

The man stopped the ball with his boot, and hopped onto it. He kept balance on it and holding his scythe horizontally to distribute the weight evenly. "Is it hard for you without a proper head? I mean vision." Ace still balancing on the ball asked, controlled his body muscles to still the ball from rolling.

<You didn't forget what you learn, did you? ♡> It's my happiest time, Cat.

HP: 39/ 40
DMG: 1

cherno astra

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:59 pm
Thezil nodded resolutely. Had he had a planner, he would have written the information down in it.

He paused, failing to catch the ball due to his train of thought. For a moment, the pumpkinhead managed to look almost offendedly upwards at the ceiling. How dare it, he thought! How dare it interrupt his thinking!

"It is nice to meet you, Ace," Thezil offered, sidestepping a cascade of rainbow balls falling from the ceiling, catching two, then three. As he tossed them back into the air, they burst into bird minipets, a series of doves erupting from their candy-colored shells.

He reached out a gloved hand to touch one, but it fluttered away from him with ease. "It is not difficult, unless I have no head. It is part of my species ability, to retain senses when the appropriate replacement is on. I do not know where my true head lies."

He sounded almost mournful about it-- but mostly, it was rage. The undead grasped a dove with a sudden lunge, flinging it at Ace a little too-hard.

hp 29
dmg 1

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:04 am
Ace was soaked in amusement when the balls turned into dove like a magic trick. Yet, he wasn't ready to catch a bird being thrown to his flawless face and he fell from the ball. The dove flailing was caught easily and comforted, it flew and landed on his shoulder. "Nice aim, I get your meaning. That's the first time I got hit by a bird on my face, you took some of my 'first time's" He smirked, patting the dust off and tossed his braid backwards. "You don't plan to tell me your name, do you?"

"That sucks. Have you searched for it, I mean your true head?" He never understand the feeling of losing something important, he could just imagine it. "Do you remember what it was like, I can keep an eye for you."

There was something dropped from above, as a kid grew up to have others attacked him with bucket of water, his response was quick and he kicked the object away. The object, a giant balloon got flung towards Thezil's side and burst with the candle heat into numerous balloons of smaller size.

Chuckles almost seemed to be heard from above.

lurks beneath

HP: 38
DMG: 5  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:55 pm
"Oh," he said, blinking. "You did not ask. I am Thezil. I have no name beyond it: it is the beginning and it is the end, the neat-sum of who I am."

The candle in his head hissed from the water, the wick sputtering for a moment or three. He shook the water away, smacking his head a few times to get it all out. He groped around blindly in the process, bumping into Ace as he did. "I must apologize," he said, warbling and distorted from the water, "not my intention to be rude."

hp 24
dmg 2

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:40 pm
He laughed, without a tone of mocking. "Sounds like me, I'm Ace, and just Ace."

"Oh s**t-" <Jack, ace, it's jack.> "Jack! Are you okay? I don't know there was water in the balloons, damn it." The tall man scooted over to support Thezil by his shoulders, he didn't mind the molten wax dripped onto the back of his hands.

Not until he confirmed he was alright he spoke, "You're so serious, I was just joking. Is it always like that impish?" He nodded his chin over the ceiling above, meaning the Haunted House itself. He might hear of its story from other hunters, but it was the first time he experienced it by himself.

Thinking it didn't see enough of Thezil or Ace's suffering, it tossed a thing with a giant shadow down onto them. Well....more accurate, on Thezil. "What...what the hell is going on?" <Someone being a prankster? It's jacking fun though~❤> Not the right time to be naughty girl, cat. <Don't men all love naughty ghouls?>

lurks beneath

HP: 36
DMG: 10 wth  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:33 pm
Thezil nodded his head appreciatively, candle-flame flickering back to full strength, illuminating the inside of his head with a warm, orange glow.

"I take many things into account with grave tenacity, but I can appreciate your sense of humor." The corners of his carved-mouth seemed to quirk further upwards, but it was just a trick of the light.

And then the shadow struck, and Thezil crumbled like a house of cards, gloved fingers grabbing onto Ace's jacket on his way down, tugging the other student down with him.

hp 14
dmg 1

meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out