Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:56 pm
There are moments in life that can cause a shift in one's personality. For good or for worse, it can happen to anyone.

This happened to Nicholas, once a sweet and charming boy, brought down by tragedy and depression. It happened so fast, no one expecting it to happen. His mother hit by a drunk driver, killing her on the spot. It was right after her and Nick were coming home from a fun day at the park, as if nothing bad could happen…

Nick was depressed for a whole year, tears for weeks, turning to cutting for a short time, Nick an empty shell of his former self. His grades dropped, friends gone, left alone to only get worse. This depression morphed into who he is now, a delinquent.

Nick smokes, drinks, and never listens to his elders. School is a joke to him, barely even going and just causing trouble when there. The good little boy he once was, now a rebellious teen with no signs of going back. But this doesn't mean it's all gone…

There is one place he goes to be his actual self, a park hidden by nature itself. It was the very same park we went to as a child before his mother died. There, he enjoys drawing and smiling, almost as if reliving his childhood. No one else knows of this secret, that is except one girl.

She was his best friend as kids always hanging out, but the accident affected her too leaving her in a slight depression. Unlike Nick, she overcame and tried to help him do the same, unable to succeed. Now, she sneaks into the park, watching Nick in hopes that she could one day help him become a good kid once more, maybe even confess her feelings towards him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:12 pm
[align=center][color=color 1][i]'(Quote)'[/i][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Name Given At Birth:[/b] (First last)
[b]Death Comes Closer Each Year:[/b]
[b]School Is There For Reasons:[/b]
[b]I Act How I Act:[/b]
[b]Stories Tell Everything:[/b](At least five sentences. Make the character as detailed as you possibly can)
[b]Love With My Heart:[/b]
-
-
-
[b]Despise Without Remorse[/b]:
-
-
-
[b]Mirrors May Lie:[/b] (Appearance Anime only)
[b]Other May Not Know:[/b][/color][/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:36 pm
'Give up… There's no one there to love you anymore...'
Name Given At Birth: Nicholas Korman
Death Comes Closer Each Year: Seventeen
School Is There For Reasons: Junior
I Act How I Act: Ignores practically everyone. Nick is a loner by choice now and decides what he wants to do, not letting anyone else say so otherwise. He's rebellious, always getting into trouble, and is easily angered. Almost always hung over, Nick can be rather dangerous if you don't know how to talk to him… By not talking to him at all. If you keep your distance, you'll be just fine. He does have a soft side though, not letting anyone see it. He only brings it out when in his safe haven, the park hidden by nature.
Stories Tell Everything: Nicholas was once a very kind, obedient, and cheerful young boy. He almost always had a smile on his face and it seemed liked nothing could cause this boy to cry, that is… until the accident. After his mothers death, Nick fell into a dark depression, resorting to cutting and keeping everyone else away. There were even thoughts of suicide, but Nick never fell through with doing it. His depression went away, but so did the nice Nicholas everyone knew. He started to drink and smoke, rebellious to all forms of adults, almost getting him locked up at one point. He barely attends school and doesn't let anyone get near him. The only place he feels safe and happy is the park he loved as a child, forgotten and hidden away. There, he draws and tries to remember what life was like when his mother was alive.
Love With My Heart:
- Drawing
- His Mother
- Smoking
Despise Without Remorse:
- Adults
- School
- Cars...
Mirrors May Lie:
User Image
Other May Not Know: He refuses to get inside a car, choosing to walk everywhere he goes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:26 pm
'Could you help me with my lines?'
Name Given At Birth: Fiona Delacroix
Death Comes Closer Each Year: Seventeen
School Is There For Reasons: Junior
I Act How I Act: Fiona is clumsy, gullible and might come off as an airhead even though she's actually very intelligent. She's also a bit introverted compared to the rest of her friends and still occasionally struggles with depression. When she is feeling down, she seeks refuge on the stage. She is passionate about acting and it's one of her main outlets. That isn't to say she's immune to stage fright, but most of the time she can be talked out of it.
Stories Tell Everything: Fiona was born in France but moved here shortly afterward, which is how she met Nick. They met in preschool and they've been inseparable ever since. When tragedy struck Fiona too sank into a deep depression, crushed to lose her best friend. She mourned not only the woman she had come to regard as an aunt but also the friend she knew, who was now a shell of his former self. They both stayed that way for years, dealing with their grief in different ways; while Nick eventually resorted to rebellious behavior, Fiona found peace when she was on stage. Becoming a different character meant she was a different person, free from the guilt and shame she's felt since the tragedy. Today she's one of the only ones who can talk to Nick without fear, and is the only one who knows about the boyish side he left behind long ago. She also has feelings for him, but wouldn't dare tell him.
Love With My Heart:
- Theatre
- Rain storms
- Her cats
Despise Without Remorse:
- Spiders and most other bugs
- Interruptions
- Needles
Mirrors May Lie: User Image
Other May Not Know: Fiona is of French descent and is fluent in the language.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 am
School was just getting out for those who actually went, but today, today was a day that the infamous delinquent chose to stay away, instead walking around the school neighborhood to enjoy a day of smoking. His eyes were hollow, a dark brown that was almost black, assisted in hiding by his semi-long hair. To make sure he heard no one, his headphones were blaring, metal and hard rock just blasting around him. He wasn't pale, but didn't look too good either, skinny and frail. It didn't help that his constant smoking will for sure cause some sort of lung problem in his future. He didn't care though, as if he cared for anything in the first place. Nick finally decided to go and relax, heading towards what he calls his safe haven.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:42 pm
Every so often we long to steal to the land of what might have been. But that doesn't soften the ache we feel when reality steps back in.

It was a feeling she had experienced so many times. She could relate to Elphaba in this way, who was lamenting an unrequited love. Fiyero had chosen Galinda instead, and now Elphaba had to look back at herself and remember why. I wasn't born for the rose and pearl.

Fiona was of course at rehearsal, preparing for the upcoming school production of Wicked. She was to play Elphaba, the infamous Wicked Witch of the West. Soon she would have to be painted green and wear a long black dress. But not now, because before she knew it rehearsal was over and they were set free. Fiona was tired from both school and rehearsal, and would have liked to go home and think about all the homework she had, but there was something more important she had to do. Somewhere she had to go.

The park was hidden away by nature and from prying eyes. As Fiona approached she thought about the only other person who knew about this place, the infamous delinquent and her friend Nick. She looked around for him as she walked into the park, even though she already knew where he would be. "Nick?" She called his name as she got closer. Most people were afraid to talk to him for fear of a violent reaction, and while it was true that they mostly stayed away from each other during school hours, Fiona knew she could talk to him without fearing for her life.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:55 pm
The park was quite, peaceful, and hidden by everyone. Those who know where it is think it's abandoned, preferring newer and nicer parks. However, there is still one person who goes there, taking his seat on his favorite swing, a smile that no one has seen in years. Nick, giving a smile only a child could have, was happily swinging, the squeaking of the chains like music to him. He was happy, alone and happy in his mini heaven, but that was simply short lived, his name called out by the only other person who comes here. "Hey Fiona…" He frowned, looked away. "What are you doing here? We're not friends anymore, remember? All my friends left and don't even care. Now I just want to be left that way, alone and simply left alone." He could remember how much fun the two of them had back in the day, young children running around, laughing and gay. However, that was a long time ago...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm
Fiona looked hurt. Not friends anymore? She tried so hard to hold onto their friendship but Nick was telling her it was time to move on. She had other friends. There were so many other things she could have been doing instead of standing here in an abandoned park. But she stood here still, as though rooted to the ground.

She took a breath before replying. "I still care," she said softly. She opened her mouth to say something more, something about wanting to be there for him, but instead she stayed quiet and looked around at the old park. They had spent many a happy day here, but it didn't mean anything anymore. The past was in the past. Maybe Nick was right and she ought to move on.
Finally she spoke again, almost resignedly. "But if you want me to leave, I will."

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:43 pm
Nicholas almost didn't want to listen, Fiona trying her best to show she still cared about him. He knew they were close, really close, but he didn't want that anymore. All he wanted was to be alone, the only signs of his happiness hidden away in this very park. "Look at me. I'm dead inside. There's nothing left out there for me. You shouldn't be near me let alone talk to me. Move on, be happy." He lit a cigarette, taking in the nicotine before blowing out a cloud of smoke. "You got passed the depression, I almost killed myself because of it. I have no life while yours is going great." With a sigh, he stood up, walking over to her and stared right into her eyes, letting her see how empty his were. "Become a person someone will love and want to be with. Leave me to die, please…"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:15 pm
Fiona had said she would leave if he wanted, but she stood where she was and didn't move. Even when Nick lit a cigarette, she stayed. When he walked over and looked her in the eyes, she stayed where she was. She looked into his eyes as well and saw a boy who wanted to die. It hurt so much knowing he was slowly killing himself with the cigarettes and alcohol, which she could smell clear as day on him.
"No," she whispered. She could feel her eyes fill with tears as she said, "I'm not leaving you."
She had risen from the ashes of depression, but it had taken help. Now she wanted to help her friend, even though he was making it clear he didn't want it. Almost every day she came here in the hopes of doing just that, and was rejected every time. It stung every time, and today was no exception.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:32 pm
The two of them stared at each other for what felt like an eternity, Nick finally breaking the stare, turning around back to his swing. "You're so stubborn… Every day I tell you to move on, yet you just refuse. One day you'll learn that it'd be best to actually take my advice. Till then I guess you can just watch me rot away…" He sat back down, slowly moving back and forth on the swing, the squeaking giving him a small smile as he smoked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:58 pm
This time Fiona chose not to respond. She knew her stubbornness frustrated Nick, could see it as he turned away and went back to the swing. But she also saw the tiniest hint of a smile as the swing squeaked. That sound was probably the only thing keeping him alive at this point.

Fiona found her own perch on the slide, where she sat as if poised to actually ride. Sometimes she did, but now she was using the high point to read the script she had brought with her. She was smiling a little bit as well, hearing the swing squeak as Nick moved back and forth on it. Sometimes she wondered, deep down, if she would ever be able to give him that kind of happiness. It was doubtful. He was frustrated with her, because she was the only one who refused to give up when everyone else had given up long ago. He wanted her to move on as the others had. Sometimes in the bleakest times she wondered if it was for the best. If he wanted to die, who was she to keep him here? It was her bond with him that made her come back every time, the memories of the good times. He was still there, deep down. She knew he was.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:37 pm
The squeaking slowed to a stop once more, Nicholas moving over to reach for his bag. Besides his smokes and some booze, there was only one other thing that would be in that bag, and that was his sketch book. Nick was pretty good at drawing, but it's not like he had anyone to compare to. He always thought they were bad. Fiona knew though, knew that he had talent. The squeaking came once more as he drew, the drawing slowly forming to show his mother, something he drew practically every day. Today she was laughing, wearing warmer clothing as if she was outdoors, laughing to their childish banters when he and Fiona were kids. The attention to detail was astounding, even catching her dimples. It was astounding how much Nick remembered of her mother despite how long ago the accident happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:18 am
Fiona heard a distinctive rustling sound and knew that Nick had taken out his sketchbook. From what little she had seen she knew that he was very talented, bringing life and joy into his drawings. One of his rare sources of happiness. Fiona kept her eyes on the script in her hand, focusing on her work so he could focus on his, hoping he would continue to sketch even though she was still over here. He seemed to be ignoring her now for the most part. That was fine. He seemed happy, lost once again in the happier past.

A few hours passed by that way, Nick on the swing and Fiona on the slide, until she realized it had become dark and she needed to go home. She still had homework, she reminded herself. She pushed herself down the slide and got to her feet, then dusted herself off. She hoped she wouldn't be in too much trouble. Her parents made it very clear that they didn't approve of Fiona visiting Nick, saying that he was a bad influence. They were afraid the rebellious behavior was rubbing off on her. Maybe she could just say rehearsal ran particularly long tonight, or that she had been hanging out with the other cast members.

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:08 pm
His sketchbook came to a close, Nicholas standing off his swing. Fiona rose as well, but he didn't care. It was time for him to get going anyway. Parties were starting and he was ready for some alcohol! "Don't get too in trouble now. I'm surprised you haven't been locked up in your room like some princess for doing this pretty much every day." He said with a chuckle, looking over at Fiona quickly before turning away once more, leaving the park to find all of the roaring parties.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff