Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Kakashi and the abandoned little girl *Reserved* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image
Mizuki was in a basket outside of Kakashi's house. She was abandoned with a note that just had her name, and that she needed a home with her father. Poor thing was shivering from the snow and cold that was coming down. She was crying from the cold and from her diaper needing to be changed. Her mother was from another village and was on the run from the leaf guards. She was Kakashi's biological daughter. Her mother had lost everything and could no longer care for their daughter. She was very small for a 6 month old but was very sweet and very cute. Her crying could be heard from inside of the basket and throughout Kakashi's home. She was covered by the top of the basket that her mother had placed over her before leaving the village before she was caught. As Mizuki cried, she could hear someone coming as the door had opened.

zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:58 pm
User Image

Kakashi heard the crying and he went to the door. he opened it, looked outside and say the little girl. he took the not and it said "Dear Kakashi, this is your daughter Mizuki i cannot take care of her anymore if you remember me and the time we shared then please take care of her for me and if you don't believe that she is your daughter you both have the same hair and she sometimes acts like you when she wants to, please i will be back when i can thank you and i love you kakashi, love Asano." he folded up the letter and put it in his vest and he picked up mizuki and said "So Asano is your mom huh and i am your dad. alright i will take care of you. *Sniff Sniff* wow what is that smell it smells as bad as when naruto eats spicy food. ok i will need to buy diapers." he walked in with mizuki laid her down on the bed and he said "Shadow clone jutsu." his clone appeared "Go get some diapers and all the stuff babies need ok." the clone looked at kakashi and said "Alright be right back." he looked back at the baby and said "What do i do know i don't even know one thing about babies." he sighed heavily
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image
Mizuki looked up at Kakashi as he picked her up and held the basket she was in. When he laid her on the bed and did his shadow clone Jutsu, she laughed and smiled at her daddy. She cooed at him after the clone left for the store. She was starting to warm up, but her little hands were freezing and her diaper was wet and dirty. Mizuki then started to blow some bubbles for Kakashi trying to make him smile before she reached up at his face wanting him to hold her. Mizuki was a sweet child but was strong despite her tiny size for her age group.

Once the clone returned, she squealed seeing the diapers and food and even the soft bear that he got for her. Like all babies, she could sense if someone was going to hurt her. She felt safe around Kakashi which was why she was not crying anymore.

zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image

Kakashi changed her diaper and fixed her food. he picked her up and started to feed her. he smiled but since his masked covered his mouth you can tell because his uncovered eye was closed and he said "Never knew being a father could be tough." he walked to a rocking chair, before he sat in it he took out his book which was not suited for kids, and he sat down saying "This is the only thing i read well i guess it won't hurt if i read it to her if i change some of the story." he began to read smoochy kiss paradise but he changed most of it for his daughters sake.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image
Mizuki drank her formula after it was given to her in a bottle. She snuggled up to Kakashi's chest as he read to her, holding the bottle on her own. She looked up at him with her sapphire blue eyes looking really happy. Though she fell asleep after she finished her formula about halfway through the story. She yawned a bit while he was reading to her and gripped one of his fingers with her tiny hands before she fell asleep in his arms.

zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:27 pm
User Image

Kakashi got up walked to the bed room laid her down, laid right next to her and fell asleep.
Lupine Duchess
do you wanna time skip later to where she is a child like showing that he is become more of a better father

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image
About 4 years later, it was Mizuki's fourth birthday. She was currently getting dressed having taken a bath already. She put on her dress she had chosen last night, and went into Kakashi's room. She giggled as she came into the room, trying to practice her sneaking skills that he was teaching her. She then hugged Kakashi saying "Daddy!" as she climbed onto him and giggled trying to wake him up.

zero Hirashima
((That's just what I was doing.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image

Then the kakashi in the bed puffed into smoke and kakashi jumped out of the closet "Boo. hahahahaha." he picked her up and said "Now you did good but always remember some ninjas can use a shadow clone to get an advantage like this." he began to tickle her and he laughed "Alright we are going to see aunt tsunade ok me and you." he put her down and said looking through his chest "Now where is my book i haven't been able to find it since last week. Mizuki you haven't seen it have you?" he kept looking for it
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image
Mizuki laughed as Kakashi tickled her. She always had a smile on her face that could make anyone's day. Though she did have a temper if anyone made fun of her or her daddy. They found this out when she tried to beat up a bully and came out without so much as a scratch on her. She didn't get into trouble though as she was defending herself from the bully. When Kakashi said they were visiting Tsunade, Mizuki got really excited. But when he asked her if she'd seen his book she giggled hiding it behind her back. She gave it to him and said "You left it on the table again." with a happy tone in her voice. "When are we going to see Auntie Tsunade daddy? Can we go now?" She asked as she loved going to see her favorite auntie.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image

Kakashi took the book and said "So that's where i left it. we are leaving right now so if you need to get your shoes on, Mizuki." he headed to the door and waited. he started reading and he said to himself "I miss when there where new make out paradise books." he flipped through the pages
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image
Mizuki nodded and went to get her shoes on. Once they were one, she came outside and jumped onto Kakashi's back laughing as she did. She loved when Kakashi would play with her on the way somewhere. "I got you daddy!" She said happily as she was on his back hugging him.

As they walked to Tsunade's home, Mizuki was holding Kakashi's hand. When she was little, she had a habit of getting out of Kakashi's sight without him knowing at the book store. On that day, she managed to get outside where Tsunade found her at the door and Kakashi was running around looking for her. From that day, she loved Tsunade and always wanted to see her auntie when she was able to. When they made it to Tsunade's office, Mizuki knocked, waiting for Tsunade to say come in before she went inside and ran to her auntie receiving a hug and being picked up. "Where's daddy?" Tsunade asked "He's outside the door." She said happily as Tsunade hugged Mizuki.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image

Kakashi looked at tsunade and said "Good you can watch mizuki for a couple of hours. before you say anything i got some stuff to do and i can't take mizuki with me i need you to watch her for me please alright thank you tsunade." he waved to his daughter blew her a kiss waved to tsunade then he teleported into a puff of smoke. Kakashi was at the bakery when sakura and naruto walked in.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image
Mizuki waved back at Kakashi and giggled as he blew her a kiss. Since it was her birthday, she knew he might be planning something. As she spent time with Tsunade playing outside at the school yard before they went out for lunch and went back to Tsunade's home where Mizuki fell asleep for her nap in Tsunade's arms. She was tired from all the exercise and fun she'd had with her auntie. Back at the bakery, Sakura asked "How's Mizuki Kakashi-sensei? How is her birthday going?" She was like a sister to Mizuki but Naruto was a goofball to her. Even now, she thought of him as her goofy older brother.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 am
User Image

Kakashi looked at Sakura and said "She is doing good as usual and as for her birthday i am preparing it. also since you both are here i can ask you both a favor?" He looked at both of them and naruto said "What is it kakashi-sensei." he rubbed his head and said "i need sakura to stay here to get the cake and you naruto to go get the ice cream while i go get her present from me. remember naruto don't eat the ice cream if you do you will be in trouble and you might make mizuki cry." naruto became shocked and said "Well i won't wanna make mizuki cry ok i will do my best." kakashi nodded, walked out the door, and headed to the toy store.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
Sakura nodded, knowing that Mizuki loved Strawberry cake the best. She smiled and ordered enough cake for a small party since she knew that Kakashi's home wasn't that big. She then took it to him once it was ready waiting for Naruto to come back with the ice cream.Meanwhile, Mizuki was napping in Tsunade's arms as she was rocked softly by her favorite auntie. Mizuki was smiling as she was sleeping dreaming of when she was a baby and her daddy would rock her and read to her from his books as he did. She gripped Tsunade's shirt sleeve softly as she slept in the woman's arms.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces