Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Familiar and Mage(magic girl rp)(needs 1 girl) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 pm
a mage with incredible power summons a powerful familiar but the familiar is a bit different than all the rest. he is a demon with a human form and he is not normal. she is a noble and she acts just like one too and she falls for him. he is a flirt but ends up by her side till the end, he will always protect her, and he falls for her too. they will have tragedy in there lives and they will come to love one another. this is their story once intertwined there is no going back....tune in to find out  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire, a familiar and a wolf demon, had been summoned by her master about two days ago. She knew he was disappointed in her being a wolf but only because she was not willing to show him her true form. Right now, she was laying outside in the sunlight trying to warm up, her black and white flame covered fur was shining in the sunlight. She sighed as she knew her master was upset but he was refusing to let her into the house. She whimpered as she shivered from the cold, getting up and going over to the window seeing him by the fire. She looked sad as she looked inside the warm house, hoping he would at least give her a blanket to cover herself with.

She didn't trust him just yet as she'd had many masters in the past, who only did what he was doing right now, ignore and neglect her for no reason other than them hating her. She then laid down on the porch, her body shaking badly as she was cold, wet, and almost starving. She'd been hunting squirrels and small birds, eating them for food which she hated doing as she always felt bad for them as she ate them. Poor thing even got scraps from the servants, who felt bad for her. They even gave her the name Blackfire because of her black flame markings.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:25 pm
User Image

Akuma was sitting in the house and he thought maybe he was to hard it has been two days. he goes to the door and says "come on in and warm up." he walked in with the door wide open
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire got up and went inside. She was starving but didn't want to push her luck. She had just eaten a little bit of a squirrel in the back yard but was still hungry. She laid down on the floor, warming up as she laid next to it. All she wanted, was for Akuma to like her, if anything to acknowledge her. As she laid there, she kept her eye sight away from Akuma, feeling some animosity towards her still. Blackfirel, who had never had a name until now, was only doing her job, she'd already managed to scare off a burglar last night without Akuma knowing. Blackfire's shivering stopped as she laid there, feeling warm. One of the servants brought Akuma some of his favorite wine as she usually did at this time of day. "Shall I bring Blackfire anything master?" the maid asked as she knew her master was a flirt. That he might try to flirt with her. Blackfire didn't look at anyone, too frightened of Akuma to look up. As it was her ears were back and if he would approach her, she would roll onto her back in submission.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:50 pm
]
User Image

Akuma "yes bring her...a feast and after that have a glass of wine with me."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:05 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire perked her ears before she looked at him, her icy blue eyes showing a bit of happiness before she got up and slowly came over to him, nudged his hand a bit with her ears back, hoping he wouldn't hit her like her last master. She would flinch and cringe a bit when he would raise his hand. It was obvious she'd been through a lot and only wanted to please Akuma in any way she could. The maid blushed as she nodded and left to get Blackfire her food. She had the chef and a couple butlers bring her some water and the food. Then the maid sat on the couch making Blackfire jealous. It was a strange feeling for her. She laid her head in Akuma's lap, hoping he would pay attention to her too.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

Akuma petted blackfire while flirting with maid after a bit he said "Its getting late lets go to bed blackfire." he walked towards his room
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:15 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire trotted beside Akuma. She laid on the floor next to him, thinking he was not wanting her in the bed with him. Blackfire was not that comfortable but wouldn't move from her spot unless he said to or wanted her in the bed with him. She next to his side of the bed still not wanting to push her luck with him being nice. She'd eaten most of the food that was brought to her and now that her belly was full she was happy. She wagged her tail as she laid on her side, too full to lay on it right now.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image

Akuma laid on his back and said "why are you on the floor blackfire when i always had a animal with me the slept next to me. come on get up here." he laid there
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire then got up and jumped onto the bed laying down next to Akuma laying her head on his chest, not having slept in a bed that was this comfortable before. She wagged her tail wondering if he was just pretending or if he was being sincere. For her it was hard t tell since she'd been abused all her life, sexually and physically in both forms. Her last master was into bestiality so he would do things to humiliate her in her wolf form.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

Akuma said dozing off "I am sorry for acting like that i got..upset over nothing...am i truly a horrible person with a monster lurking inside them...i wish someone would tell me instead of kissing my a** because i am sick of it." he fell asleep
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
Blackfire

Blackfire looked at Akuma when he said that. The next morning, she was already up preparing Akuma's clothing having explained everything to the servants. She smiled as she went over to Akuma and shook him gently saying "It's time to get up master." She then wagged her tail happily as she looked at him, her white fame covered ears up and looking happy.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

Akuma woke up then when he saw blackfire he said jumping towards the wall "What the hell happened to my familiar blackfire? where is she?"
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image
Blackfire

"What do you mean master? I'm right here....." She said coming closer and reaching out to him placing a gentle hand on his hand. Her eyes, ears and tail were the same colors and she had the same markings as Blackfire. She then looked at him sadly saying "I'm sorry for not showing you before now master......I wanted to be sure that you wouldn't hurt my true form like the others." She said putting her ears back standing up and said "I've laid your clothing out for you in the bathroom. I'll be downstairs with everyone else." She said looking sad as she left. She actually went outside and sat in a chair shivering after a few minutes as it had snowed last night and she was cold without her fur. She was holding back the pain she'd felt over the years. She didn't feel like eating, but was looking at the snow where she'd devoured those poor birds and squirrels. "I'm sorry....." She said as she started crying feeling bad for what she had done.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:07 am
User Image

Akuma took a bath got dress but then something happened a faint locked away memory triggered his transformation his demon side he started walking then he crashed out the window falling and hitting the ground hard in front of blackfire. he slowly got up but to fall back down he had lost all his strength.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces