Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Do You Love Me Master? (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image
Violet, an otter anthro, had just arrived at her master's estate. She was familiar with this master, as she lived here when she was very little. She was sold into Slavery when the family's investments went belly up. They made money by selling her and she'd been sold from master to master ever since then. She rarely smiled anymore, unlike when she was little. Currently the father's son was at school and Violet went right to work, doing chores and getting kicked around for no reason as at this time, she was considered a slave that had no rights to her master's father. Her petite body was filled with scars and bruises. As she was cleaning her master's room up as per his father's instructions. She had a bandage over her eye as she had a cut over it and a shiner from his father. One of the maid's had helped her dress the room. All she wanted to do was cry and get a hug like she used to. Poor Violet was scared of what would happen if she cried so she held it in and continued to clean.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:49 pm
User Image

Akuma was driving his motorcycle from school to home. he parked his motorcycle and walked into the house. then he sighed heavily saying "Finally." he walk and saw voilet and he said "Hey voilet...." he knelt down to her and said "What has my father done to you.*sighs heavily* i will take care of this." he smiled and stood up his face went from happy to hatred. he walked to his fathers study
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image
Violet followed him as she had finished cleaning up the whole house. She was shaking as she waited outside of the study, hearing yelling. She was scared as she hated when someone yelled, it reminded her of all the master's she'd had over the years yelling at her and hitting her. She sat in a corner of her room where the maids, butler's and herself slept, knees up to her chest, looking like she had seen a ghost. She was hugging something from her pocket that she'd managed to keep this whole time, a choker with a heart locket pendent built in. Akuma had it specially made for her when they were little, before all their investments went belly up. Then Violet started rocking back and forth humming softly to herself her breathing sharp and fast as tears flowed down her face.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image

Akuma walked out his father screaming holding his eye saying "Y-You punched me y-your own father h-how d-dare you." But akuma was gone before he could finish he went to Voilet and said "I took care of it. so do you wanna cry i can be your shoulder." he smiled at her then he pulled her in and hugged her "I will protect you voilet."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:39 pm
User Image
Violet hugged Akuma, not wanting him to leave her again. She buried her face in his shoulder, her tail wrapping around her leg like when she was little when she would get scared. When she finished crying, she was no longer wanting to, but she was still really jumpy. Whenever she heard something, she would hug Akuma or hide if he was not around.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:23 am
User Image

Akuma looked at her and said "If you wanna stay with me for the night so i can keep an eye on you and protect you, you can its up to you." he smiled at her. he stood up and held out is hand to her.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image
Violet hugged Akuma's arm in a scared way when he held out his hand to her as there was a storm outside and it was scaring her even more than his father had earlier. She still had the bandage over her left eye and she was still shaky as she wanted Akuma to make her pain go away. She knew he couldn't help with everything, but she wanted to stay with him. She didn't talk much because of her training and because of her fear of the world around her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image

Akuma smiled and said "You can talk to me anytime when your ready that is." he sat next to her
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 pm
User Image
Violet nodded as she kept her face buried in his arm. Once they were in his room, she changed into her pajamas after taking a nice warm shower. She was hugging the leather choker that had the gold plated heart with a purple diamond in the center close to her chest. The clasp was broken and it was really too small for her to wear anymore. Plus, being a slave, she was not paid for her services. So she didn't have any money to get it fixed. She didn't want to lose it.

When they were little, after she was sold, she would cry herself to sleep and dream of when he would hug her close, petting her, and humming a lullaby to her as she was 2 at the time, and he was 5. His mother helped to raise her for 3 years before their investments went down the drain. Then one day she as gone when he came home from school. She was crying when she left, almost screaming, wanting Akuma to save her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image

Akuma said "OK violet when ever your ready I am heading to bed." He got into his basketball shorts but with no shirt revealing a muscualer body with his left side burned from a child hood accident.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:47 pm
User Image
Violet nodded. Once she went to bed, she didn't cry for once. She snuggled up to Akuma at about 1:30 in the morning and fell asleep hugging the necklace close to her. Her tail was wrapped around her as she was exhausted after her having been working since she got there. When she woke the next morning, she got up, but was too scared as she heard Akuma's father yelling at the other servants. She got scared and hid in the corner of the room shaking.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image

Akuma got up and walked out side and said "voilet is no longer yours father she belongs with me not you." His father got angry and then said "fine do what ever you want with that useless trash." He walked off and akuma walked back into his room.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
When he came back into the room, Violet said to him "M-master........Thank you." in a soft, mumble like voice. She was obligated by law to call him master because she was a slave. As a slave, she had no rights except for medical rights. Being an otter, Violet loved to swim, but she had not had a chance to in a long time. She hugged Akuma in thanks for what he did. She didn't smile though as all she wanted, was love from the one she cared about. She couldn't marry him, but she was happy just being at his side.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

Akuma looked at her and said "you can call me akuma OK I am not gonna get used to being called master and your welcome." He started packing and he said " we are leaving so let's go pack your things and we will leave together OK." He smiled at her.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
"I don't have much. But I'll get what I have." She said going to her room and packing her two possessions she owned. She had the necklace and a picture of them as kids. SHe came back soon after and had the picture and necklace in her hands.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces