Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Vocaloids in love(needs one girl) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:25 am
User Image

A Vocaloid named Akuma Fuzen he sings rock songs at concerts he is a opening act for the other vocaloids but he is extremely popular with the girls. but when he is not singing he goes to a bar and plays a piano the sounds he plays are tragic and sad thats what he feels in his heart and when he stops playing he says quietly "I am truly alone." then he gets up and leaves the bar. when it rains he will set out in it trying to see if he can short circuit but since he is the newer model and can't he wishes he wasn't the only one of his model. when he is in his room the sound of a saddened piano playing can be heard through out the building that he lives at. then he sings a sad song with his piano playing. this is what he sings "Why am i the only one in this world who is by myself. i stand there sad and my only companion is my shadow. i am truly alone in this world with no one to love. am i cursed to be by myself alone in this world. i can't do this anymore no i can't do this anymore." then he goes and cries himself to sleep
but will he find love.....lets find out together in Vocaloids in love

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm
User Image

Akuma was walking back stage waiting to be announced as the opening for Gumi. he was getting a bit agitated because they were taking longer than usual. "Man what is taking so long i don't like being kept waiting." he began pacing back and forth sighing heavily. he started checking his watch and began glaring at the stage  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gumi ran around backstage, switching into her outfit. Soon she was ready and she heard the announcer introduced Akuma. Gumi made it on time to give the make a small pat on the back. "You'll do great." She told him with a grin.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:58 pm
User Image

Akuma got on stage and took the mic and started sing this song Cage the Beast he sung other ones then he waved and walked off stage and into back stage saying "Done finally. your turn Gumi."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Gumi smiled a little. "Thank you, your opening was fantastic." She had a feeling he didn't like her. Soon she went and waited for the fans to stop cheering and soon she began to sing for them. After an encore she walked off the stage with a soft breath and relaxed.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:42 am
User Image

Akuma nodded saying "Thank you gumi." he thinks that gumi doesn't like him. he goes to the lounging room and plays the keyboard along with gumi's singing and he sings with her as if he was there. then he says "I am all alone." he went to the couch and laid down on it.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:50 am

The show was over and she looked over, noticing Rin, Kaito, Luka, and Kaito gather together. They seemed to have plans. A soft breath left her lips and she ran her fingers through her short green hair. They never invited her to do anything like that so yet again, Gumi was left out.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am
User Image

Akuma got off the couch and walked out the door he walked towards akuma and rubbed the back of his head and said "They never invite me to anything its probably because i am a newer model. so i wanted to ask do you wanna catch a movie or something or just hang out. cause i got no plans for tonight." he smiled a little
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 am
User Image

Gumi jumped a bit. She didn't know he was coming up to her. Her eyes looked over at him and she was surprised at his invitation. "Oh, that sounds fun. I'll go with you." She smiled a little at him. It had been a while since she had actually been out. The vocaloid was pretty excited.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:55 am
User Image

Akuma took her hand and said "come with me then." he lead her to his car. he opened the door for her waiting for her to get in.
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:32 am
User Image

"Okay." Her eyes looked down at their hands when he held hers. She let him lead her to his car. Gumi liked this. He wouldn't invite her out if he hated her, right? Soon she nodded in thanks and got into the car.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:50 am
User Image

Akuma shut her door and then he got in. he started her car and then the radio came on. it was playing one of gumi's songs he started humming to it while driving then he said "You know you might think i hate you or something but i don't i quite enjoy your music. i am a vocaloid model that is a loner type that always looks angry and everyone thinks that i hate them. they stop make my model after me i am one of a kind i am all alone your lucky to have vocaloids kinda like you." then the radio host said and the number one song that continues at the top by Akuma Fuzen. then his song It has Begun came on and he started to tap the steering wheel along with the song.
SlightlyInsane27
since this is a rp i use songs that were made by bands and act like akuma sang them and were his

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:55 am
User Image

Gumi looked a little embarrassed. "Hm, I just thought you found me annoying." She said with a soft breath. She rest her head on the door and looked out the window as he drove.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image

Akuma turned down the radio and stopped at the light then he said with a sigh "Ever since i meet you i started having feelings for you. so i thought that you didn't like me so i shrugged you off alot." he drove on
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:29 pm
User Image

Gumi let out a small sigh and ruffled her bangs in thought. "I would always try to talk to you. You shrugging me off is what made me think you hate me."

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces