Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Keep Your Enemies(?) Closer (Hollandaise & Dylon) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:09 pm
The house, on the occassions she'd been transported there, always seemed somehow too large, too silent, like some sleeping beast never meant to awaken. As such, Hollandaise often hummed quietly to herself or murmured phrases that amused her. Today's phrases included 'beep, beep, I'm a creep' and 'easy peasy vampire squeezy'. She had crept around corners, peeked into rooms, torn her short dress on some jagged wood. That scrap of fabric was tied round her wrist now, a sad casualty of her continued disregard for her clothing. She wondered idly if it was worth repairing; the dress was soft and a deep gold brown with vines embroidered right below the bust.

Right now though, dress problems or not, Hollandaise was head first into a cabinet, although she was careful not to scrape her branches. She had yet to discover any living plants within the house, but something had glinted greenly in the shadows and Hollandaise wanted whatever it was. One hand reached out, fingers scabbling at what appeared to be a bracelet of some sort. Humming, Hollandaise wriggled more deeply into the cabinet.

bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:33 pm
Dylon walked the house's halls, his grin glinting brightly despite the darkness around him. "A real haunted house.. wow!" Dylon was one of few hunters who'd actually enjoyed horror films and spooky stories. While yes, shadows and odd happenings had haunted his childhood; the films and literature he followed helped take away some of the mystery. Made it all seem like TV hocus pocus. He had a thing for thrills, anyway.

He walked into a room to find the pretty looking rear end of a girl head deep inside a cabinet.

"Helloooo pretty woman~!" Dylon announced, leaning against the door frame slyly.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:41 pm
At the unexpected words, Hollandaise's hands flew back, tugging her dress down ineffectually. Her turn and scramble to get out of the cabinet was clumsy and nearly ineffectual. Finally, she extricated herself and whirled around to stare at him, muscles tense, leaves vibrating. "D-did you see anything?" Merry had told her to be more careful in short things because panties were not to be seen, but it was hard to remember. (And why was such clothing so cute if it was meant to be hidden?)

"My name is not Pretty Woman, though," she said as though Dylon may not have realized this. "I am Hollandaise." His grin was enticingly bright and she blinked curiously, ears a-twitch and lips curving up in a subconscious imitation. She had meet creeple in white coats before, here. One had hurt her, the other had simply talked. This one, at least, seemed nice, even if his words were puzzling. Hollandaise tugged one lock of hair over her shoulder and toyed with it as she watched him.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:59 pm
"No, nothing at all~." Dylon lied. She was a cute little thing. Were she a little older he'd have been honest, and teased her about it.

"My apologies." He gave an overexxagerated bow, waving his hand in front of him. "Hollandaise. I'm Dylon. Pleasure to meet you." Her and her panties. How cute that Halloween had hints of modernity within it's culture.

"No, of course not. You're not doing any harm from what I can tell. Are you going to hurt me?" He asked back, smiling as if he knew the answer was no. To be honest, this was the first time he'd met a student. He'd seen things on missions; monsters, and figments. This one was much more sentient and aware. And she was just the cutest thing. Who'd have known there would be more than shadowlings and zombies? She was a breath from a fairy tale come alive.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:36 am
Hollandaise watched as the man bowed elegantly. She stifled a laugh - he was very like the servants at Barth's house at the moment. "It is very nice indeed to meet you, Dylon." She rolled his name around in her mouth as though it were some new food, exotic and interesting. "Do you find yourself in the house very often?" She wondered if hunters were spirited to the house the same way students were.

"Of course not," she repeated his words creakily. "I only like to fight when I am fight very certain creeple who are arrogant." Hollandaise looked him up and down - he was not green, nor exceptionally large, but he was alright. And his open personality was somehow... appealing. Lightly, she stepped closer to Dylon and ran a finger down the gold trim on the shoulder of his coat. When she spoke, only curiosity was reflected in her tone - Dylon was viewed as 'safe' for the time being. But she wanted to make sure of his nature. "You do not seem very arrogant. Are you a hunter?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:49 am
"Not often, no. I mean, sometimes I get scheduled shifts here, but it's mainly been uneventful guard duty." This was the first time he'd really explored the place, and met someone inside.

"I am a hunter! And certainly not arrogant." He chuckled, posing himself confidently as she admired his jacket. "Are you a student, or do you live here?"

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 am
She looked quite puzzled by his questions. "I do not think anyone lives here, though. Everything is dead or dying." Hollandaise's lips twisted into a brief pout before she smoothed out her face deliberately. The posing had been met with an amused brow raise and she busied her hands plaiting a lock of her hair.

"I am a warder. What do hunters do - what are you guarding against?" She was confused; her limited knowledge of hunters extended to 'they hurt things and maybe hunted them'.

bittiface
sorry so old - lemme know if you still wanna do this rp

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:12 pm
"Oh! We save the world!" He grinned widely. He lifted a finger as if proclaiming an important speech. "Dangerous things hunt humans and hurt them. As a hunter? I can save people."

And he truly believed it. He wished for it. Then again, he hadn't become a hunter to save the world; more like, someone saved him, and he felt he owed the woman a favour with servitude.

"I'm like a super hero."

the semblance of unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:02 pm
She narrowed her eyes abruptly, a memory surfacing - something she'd read, once, in the library. "I heard you hunt us."

bittiface
this is so ******** late im the worst D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:20 pm
Dylon blinked, looking confused. "But that's silly. You guys hunt us!"

The Semblance of Unity
lmfao XDD

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:47 pm
"What," she said, rather flatly. "Why would we ever hunt you? We scare, not hunt." And in Hollandaise's mind, there was a very, very distinct difference.

bittiface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:00 am
"Well be a little less enthusiastic about it. Childhood was terrifying!" He pouted, hands on his hips. He recalled being rather alienated in grade school and middle school because of getting spooked by strange things. At least in High School he'd learned to deal with it better.

"Can't you guys just stick to like... rustling leaves while camping or maybe jump scares at the movies? Oh! Or big claps of thunder during lightning storms! Those things are super scary~."

He grinned, as if he was being very helpful.

"But.. I dunno. I've never really had orders to hurt or hunt any school kids. As far as I know." Maybe he ought to clam up about any actual work he was sent to do. He was fairly sure hunter work was classified.

"I'm on Guard Duty~. See? I'm not here to hurt you." He smiled widely, chuckling in good nature.

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:26 am
She suddenly giggled, unable to help herself. He looked just like a bratty scareling when he pouted. "We are supposed to scare everything out of you. And if you found such encounters scary, why, that was the point, after all. You are still alive, though." Hollandaise pointed out cheerfully. While she had read that making people die of fear could be an acquired taste, it made sense to keep someone alive - for more potential scaring later. Not that Hollandaise was ever terribly scary.

"Ohhhh? What are you guarding against? Me - the least suspicious ghoul: me?" She reached up and poked him in the shoulder, half expecting him to poof into smoke or something dramatic. She'd read a myth that hunters could just... disappear at will. It all seemed rather silly.

bittiface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:43 pm
Dylon gave a dramatic sigh, "Awwww you just don't get it. Well, that's okay I guess." There was no helping it. It was like teaching a carnivore that meat was off limits.

"Sure am!" He grinned delightfully. "You look pretty suspicious. Got to make sure you don't go stirring up trouble." He waggled a finger at her, only to be poked in the shoulder. "Well, my shift is almost done, though. So if you're going to be trouble, better wait till later."

He lifted his hands up in a spooky gesture, "Or else~"

The Semblance of Unity

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:49 am
"Or else what - you will not be around to properly discipline me?" Clearly, Hollandaise thought the idea was absolutely ridiculous and it was evident in the half-smile on her face. A part of her thought perhaps she should be a little more wary - after all, one hunter had hurt her quite dramatically before. But Dylon was silly and quite overdramatic.

She hummed lightly for a moment. "Well, then, go on. Leave soI may complete my nefarious plans."

bittiface

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces