Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
{Zero} Searching For A Name {Slightly} Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:12 am
Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:44 am
Name: Nora Valentine
Picture:
User Image  

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:41 pm
Name: Zero Cross
Pic: User Image
SlightlyInsane27

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:44 pm
i put the pic you used on my photobucket so i can see it so here it is just click on the pick it should open a new window and just click the link under IMG
User Image
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image A buzzing noise woke Nora up. The girl stirred in her need and reached out, turning the alarm off. She sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. That's when she caught glimpse of the name on her wrist. "Zero..." The girl mumbled softly. The name had been there for a couple of months now and so far she hasn't seen or heard of anyone of that name. She had wanted to meet her so called soulmate before her eighteenth birthday but it felt like she'd never meet him. Her birthday was in a couple of months.

"Alright, time to get ready for the day." Nora got ready and soon was out the door. It was Saturday and she was meeting group of friends to go and hang out.
Zero Hirashima
Okay, sorry you couldn't see it >^<

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image
Zero was sitting at a cafe looking at his wrist and said to himself "Nora...where could you be i have been looking a long time." his tea had come out and he took a sip of hit. then a newspaper was laid in front of him he opened it a little and there was an envelope. with a some documents and a note "Come Monday go to this school i believe your soul mate is there. sincerely Kline, your information broker. ps we are not positive but just go to be sure." Zero put the documents back in the envelope and walked around town
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image The group entered a cafe, wanting to get some drinks before they began running around. Nora ordered a tea to go. Her eyes looked over, noticing a male around her age sitting alone. There was something about him but she wasn't sure what. Before she could think too much about it her tea was handed to her and she took it and left with the rest of her group.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:40 am
User Image
Zero walked back to the cafe and said to himself "Forgot the newspaper then he saw the girl he couldn't put his figure on it but there was something about her. he grabbed the newspaper and walked to her and said "Hi I couldn't help but notice you and you feel some what familiar to me. My name is Zero Cross and may i ask your name miss?" he looked at her and smiled a gentle one
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:49 am
User Image Nora looked at the male talking to her. Her eyes looked up at him and her group had already walked ahead. When he introduced himself she looked shocked. It couldn't have just been a coincident. "My name is Nora. Uhm, sorry if this is weird. I just have to know." The girl rolled up her sleeve and showed him her wrist with his name on it.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:07 am
User Image
Zero looked at it and said "Well then i gotta know as well." he showed her his wrist with her name on it. "So your nora well i have been searching for you since i got your name on my wrist three years ago but now i finally meet you. i feel lighter somehow." then he sat down and started breathing heavy then he said "Wow i can't breath." he started gasping for air
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:30 am
User Image Nora felt excited when she saw her name on his wrist as well. She wanted to ask several questions but soon he acted strange and she looked concerned. She placed her hands on his shoulder. "Are you Okay? Should I call for someone?"

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:38 pm
User Image
Zero took a deep breath and said "Sorry got really excited when this happens i forget to breath sorry for worrying you Nora." he stood up breathing normally then he said "Do you wanna go somewhere and talk to get to know each other. you can choose i just moved here so i was going to explore after i left here but i came back to get this newspaper. things turned out for the better i meet you." he smiled a gentle smile and held out his arm and said "Will you join me Nora."
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image Nora laughed a little at his explanation. "It's fine." She said and waved at her friends, signaling to them to go on. They waved back and left. They had been farther ahead anyway. A small smile appeared on her lips when she looked back at Zero. "Yeah, that would be nice." And she gently wrapped her arm around his.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:50 pm
User Image
Zero started walking and he said "So where would you like to go a restaurant, a place to hang out, or something." he walked slow with her and he had a small smile on his face and his face was blushing red
SlightlyInsane27

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Mini Monstrosity

Garbage Husband

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image Nora looked at him, also blushing a bit. "Anywhere is fine. Maybe the park and we can walk the paths and talk. Out anywhere really." She said sheepishly.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces