Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]The course of true love never did run smooth(ShunMitsu) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:18 pm
It was the middle of the night but somehow Mitsu couldn't sleep. Call it restlessness or over excitement but she was looking forward to spending her first day with Shun as Mrs. Kuroda. They had opted for something simple, so simple that they had literally gone down to the court house and signed the papers to declare they were legally married. Maybe it had been a bit impulsive because Mitsu was sure there were those among their friends that would have enjoyed a ceremony...some that would probably demand it still, but in a strange way the simplicity of it had brought relief and it had nothing to do with worrying about Shun's father or her grandparents. Nope, not one bit.

Eyes opening again for the hundredth time Mitsu gazed at the clock and took in the time before glancing toward the window and the star lit night sky. It was incredibly early by her standards. She often went to bed late and woke up late on principle but as she rolled over to look at Shun she realized she was the only one that upheld that standard. The side of the bed that her reaper normally occupied was empty and just running her hand over the cool sheets told her he hadn't just gotten up to use the bathroom.

Closing her eyes Mitsu took in a deep breath hoping she wasn't going to find him where she imagined him to be. Please Jack let him just be used to the routine of waking up early and enjoying some breakfast or relaxing on the couch.

Rising from the bed Mitsu grabbed her over sized robe to throw over her shoulders, pulling the plush material close as she left their bedroom in search of where Shun currently was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:29 pm
Relaxation may as well be a foreign term for Shun. The previous day had bee nice. Simple. He and Mitsu were officially married now, but there were things that still pressed in his mind as of late. Things that plagued him, preventing him from really taking any time off.

He was in his training room. His workshop. Already, at this hour of the morning, he was striking hard at the punching bag that hung. His shirt hung over a chair on the other side of the room, and his eyepatch rested on the desk, next to his small arsenal of blades.

The light thuds of his hands and feet striking the bag could be heard from outside of the workshop. There was no music to accompany this intense drill.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:44 pm
Mitsu hadn't even reached the hallway when her ears perked picking up the tall tale sign of where Shun was. Another deep sigh followed, quiet footfalls taking her to the doorway of Shun's workroom. He had utilized every square inch of space in that room for one thing or another and none of it was for anything recreational. She had been hoping he would take the day off, leaving his training for tomorrow, but he was nothing if not dedicated. At times like this it was annoying but still she loved that about him.

"You know there are such things as days off," Mitsu said with a soft smile, leaning against the door frame as she watched Shun land each precise hit before calculating and striking again. "And its so early....why do you get up so early?" She yawned then, unable to help herself, hiding her mouth behind the back of her hand. There was a hint of grogginess lingering in her eyes but for all accounts she was up.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:48 pm
Even when he heard her voice in the doorway, Shun didn't slow down. He let out a sharp breath as he struck the bag a few more times, before a response was given in turn.

"I cannot rest," he said quietly, "I need to be ready."

It was now, that he gave pause to his actions. He reached out and held the bag to help it settle, then turned to face his wife. She was still tired; it wasn't hard for him to pick up on that.

"You could go back to sleep... Did my training wake you up? We could see about soundproofing this room..."

He didn't think that he was being all that noisy, but her ears were pretty sensitive. They were far more keen than his own.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:02 pm
She smiled again at his reply because it was a very Shun like response. He was never strong enough, never ready enough, there was always more training to do. If he wasn't pushing himself above and beyond his limits she was certain he would go mad. If only he could see how strong he really was and understood when he was pushing himself too hard. Was it so wrong to hope for a miracle?

Resting her head against the door frame as well she mused at him through a half lidded gaze. "Yes, ready for the next big battle. Forever training."

She waited for him to stop his assault on the punching bag before she dared enter the room, pushing away from the door and lightly padding her way over. "No, you didn't wake me up but I was hoping to wake up and find you in bed with me." True they had slept in the same bed for a long while now but waking up with her reaper was such a rarity anymore that she treasured it when it happened. "Why don't you take the day off..come back to bed with me?"

She sounded hopeful, her hands reaching out to touch his arm feeling his skin that was warmed from his workout. "One day can't hurt can it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:08 pm
The reaper shifted in place and his gaze turned towards the ground. It was tempting, to say in the least, but there was still something there in the back of his mind that he just couldn't ignore.

"I don't think I can sleep. Not right now," he softly said. A hand went up to take hers. Shun turned to face her a little more directly, but he still averted her eyes for the time being. Instead, he looked down at their hands, squeezing hers gently.

"It has been too quiet. Too peaceful. I cannot help but feel a constant sense of dread for when things inevitably erupt once more."

The sensation has been with him for awhile now. The longer this had been going on, the worse he felt.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:25 pm
Mitsu was always waiting with those overly large eyes and innocent stare hoping to bore her way into Shun's core of existence and make him see reason, or at least give in for the time being. It worked more often than not but Shun had quickly learned to avoid her gaze from the get go of any given conversation. Clever man.

"You know, just because things have been quiet all of five minutes doesn't mean something is going to happen." She tried to shift, tilting her head hoping to catch her reaper's one good eye. "It's not a crime to relax. You're just restless because you're all battles and training."

She wasn't sure if what she was about to say would drive the point home but it was worth a shot. "Besides..." She started carefully, squeezing his fingers gently. "It's a special day, right? It's our first full day as husband and wife so if ever there was a reason to relax it should be today." There was a warm smile there to greet him if he looked before she added. "Or most major holidays....and Mondays. Mondays seem like lazy days."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:42 pm
"Five minutes? More like ten months. The horsemen have slain Death... and then nothing. Even my contacts within the Hunters have stated that it has been peaceful, relatively speaking."

As she elaborated, Shun let out a heavy sigh and closed his good eye.

"I am not suited for peace."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 pm
Her brows furrowed forward, a half smile touching her lips. "S-Shun, I was exaggerating. Or in this case under exaggerating?" She knew it had been longer than five minutes and she knew the longer that something didn't happen the more tense Shun became. He was like a tightly wound drum ready to break.

Pulling her hands free of her reaper's Mitsu reached up to take hold of her his face, cupping his cheeks. "You try too hard. You push yourself beyond what you need to. You're just one person, Shun." She brushed her fingers lightly over skin, her tone soft and patient. It wasn't the first time they had had this conversation or one like it and it wouldn't be the last. She would probably be telling him he needed to relax until the end of their days.

With a deep breath, Mitsu pulled her hands back and placed them on her hips in a similar gesture to another reaper they knew. Honestly she had picked up quite of few things from Hel and some were not always in Shun's favor. "Alright, I am invoking my wife status. Shun Kuroda I forbid you to train today. The whole day. No punching bags, no knives, no.....this." She gestured to the whole room before she turned back to her reaper with a grin. "You will be spending the day with as my husband and we are going to go out and do things. Couple things and you are going to try to relax. Understand?" She tried to make her expression stern but being so short she hardly carried any visual threat to her appearance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:13 pm
Closing his good eye, Shun leaned into her touch. Even with the drive to keep working, it was hard to not do that much. The words she spoke were ones he was familiar with. But despite that, he couldn't help but feel differently.

His eye soon opened and he gave her a inquisitive look. Invoking wife status?

"...I was not aware this meant taking orders," he said blankly, "... Are you certain you want to do that while I am in this sort of mental state? I do not think I can relax... Even then, what would you do should I go against these orders?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:23 pm
"Then you should have read the contract you signed yesterday more carefully. It was there in the small print." Mitsu teased, amused with Shun's flat and serious tone. "And its because of your mental state that we should do this."

But when questioned what should happen if he would go against those orders Mitsu merely smiled, something a little too sweet even for her, before she reached up to boop Shun on the nose. "Punish you, of course." Her eyes carried the subtle hint of an unspoken threat and she didn't elaborate on what the punishment would be or if she was even joking. Instead she turned toward the door.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and dressed and I will fix you breakfast before we plan out our day." Which was a terrible idea. If Mitsu wanted Shun to relax her being within a ten foot radius of the kitchen was not the way to do it. They had a fire extinguisher under the sink and beside the refrigerator for a reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head at the idea of punishment. That could mean a number of things. Though, he soon furrowed his brow, looking between the punching bag and the door Mitsu had just walked out of. He quickly moved on towards the doorway, leaning out.

"...No. It's fine. I can make breakfast."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:37 pm
"Hm?" Mitsu paused in her path toward the kitchen, tilting her head back to look at Shun. "Are you sure? You always cook." And she still had yet to realize there was a reason for that after all this time.

"If you are sure I guess I can get dressed." Though she had no idea what they could do this early in the morning. "Or we can both get ready and grab something at a one of those cafes that open early before we....umm....sight see? Yeah, we can go out today and see something new, how about that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:42 pm
"Yes, yes, I am certain," Shun replied softly. Unless her true plan was to force him to relax by making him stay in the bathroom all day...

No. He was determined to at least prevent that much. The reaper considered her other idea, though. As much as he wanted to keep up with his training, perhaps he should spend today with her in the very least. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a breath. With some reluctance, he nodded to her.

"Alright. We can do that. Just... think of some places you want to go in the mean time?"

He knew he wouldn't be able to do that. Shun was still very much on edge. Any moment, the horsemen could be striking. Or worse, Merlin. Or even worse, both of them together. He gritted his teeth at the mere thought of that.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 pm
Mitsu could see the subtle tension building in Shun's features again and stepped forward to take his face into her hands. "You're thinking about it too much. Today you need to put those meditation skills to use. If you keep going like this you'll drive yourself nuts or make yourself sick." She worried about him, she really did. Mitsu had come to terms with the idea that this was the way Shun was long ago but that didn't mean she was just going to sit by and watch him work himself to death.

"I'm not sure if going places will help take your mind off things but I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, okay? Try? For me?" She smiled warmly but her eyes held all the worry that was swirling around in her mind.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff