Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The rainbow fox that fell to earth (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:47 pm
User Image
Lunaria, a rainbow fox girl, was inside of a cage that was in the market. She'd been captured and was going to be sold for work for the guy that 'caught' her. He didn't know she was human or he would have gotten more for her. It was a normal day for the citizens of Orangestar city though as they went about their lives but some people stopped by to see what rare pets were available. Luna, as she was called on her planet, would growl every time someone tried to touch her without letting her get to know them first. Only her true love could do that on her planet. Poor Luna looked like she had not eaten in days since she refused to eat the food the man who caught her gave her as it was dog food. Lunaria was no about to eat the food since she was a creature that deserved respect. As she laid there, she caught the scent of a hot dog and her mouth began to water as she stared down the young sayian holding it.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:53 am
User Image

Zero had just ordered a hot dog and he said "I highly doubt this will keep my hunger down." then before he took a bite he noticed a rainbow fox and noticed it was staring at his hot dog so he walked up to it laying it down on a napkin saying "Here you go beautiful. i hope this pleases you." he walked away waving and went to ordered a new hot dog and ate it. then he looked back at the fox and flew away smiling and waving.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:21 am
User Image
Luna ate the hot dog happily. After Zero left, she managed to escape from the man who caught her after coming up with a plan. She avoided suspicion by turning into a kitsune girl. She followed Zero out of town and the forests surrounding his home where she turned back to her animal form hoping to return home or find her true love here.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:41 am
User Image

Zero was out back of his house with a bunch of beautiful steel statues. he was punching a steel block over and over and he said "Gotta get stronger for the next tournament." then he went berserk with a flurries of kicks and punches then when he stopped it had turned into a beautiful steel statue. then he say the statue and said "Damn all these steel blocks turn into statues." Zero laid on the grass and stretched
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:01 pm
User Image
Luna was amazed by all of the statues in his yard. They were absolutely beautiful in her eyes. She then came up to him, nudged his hand with all nine of her tails wagging.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the fox and said "i'd never forget a beautiful creature. i gave you that hot dog, you like it didn't you good i like them too." he grinned a big one. he stood up and said "you must be hungry i got dinosaur meat in the freezer so you can have some if you want." he inside motioning for the fox to come in and he went to the freezer and took out two huge pieces of meat. he went to the stove and started to cook them
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:34 pm
User Image
Luna followed him inside but then saw that his stove wouldn't light. She then used her fire breathing ability to carefully star the fire to the stove so the meat could be cooked.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:46 pm
User Image

Zero looked at the fox and said "Thank you so much fox. make yourself at home ok these will be done shortly." then zero started singing a song called Let it Die he sung it beautifully some tears came out then he rubbed them away and finished up the meat and took the fox her meat and started eating his meat.
Lupine Duchess
click Let it Die and listen it is a really good song

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image
Luna ate her meat happily after it was given to her. Once the meat was gone, and her stomach was full, she started to chew on the bone that was inside the meat making cracking noises as she did with her steel like teeth breaking the bone open with ease.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:56 pm
User Image

Zero finished the meat so he gave the fox his bone and said "Here you go." he stood up and walked towards his bedroom and sat at the desk and cried.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
Luna, having finished the bones, went up to zero's room and heard him crying. She went into her room and nudged his hand onto her head gently. She felt a connection with him. Was s he her true love? She looked up at Zero and snuggled up to him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:26 pm
User Image

Zero was holding a picture of him and a human girl. Zero said in a saddened tone "A long time ago there was an invasion, i was dating this girl in the picture her name is diana briefs, she died when the capsule corp. building collapsed when it was attacked that's when i felt true anger and i became a dark super saiyan and destroyed the invasion force, there mothership, and then their planet. i did it out of anger i know she wouldn't want me to do that but i had to. i am no longer a pure saiyan i am a dark saiyan." he put the picture down and said "It's late i am going to bed." he laid down on his bed and fell asleep
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:44 pm
User Image
Luna felt bad as she laid with Zero as she too had a dark past. She was having trouble sleeping, so she got up, and went to look at the stars. She was in her kitsune form on the roof of the house hoping Zero wouldn't hear her crying for her late adopted father, the only man that loved her like his own.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image

Zero walked outside but he wasn't near the fox and he said "We always said that we would get a house in the woods and look at the stars but i guess its just me looking at the stars." then anger took over and he put his hands together and said "CHAOS CANNON." he shot a purple and black beam into the air. then he fell to his knees and said "Why am i alone? why?"
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:01 pm
User Image
Seeing his chaos cannon, Luna went to see what it was. She saw Zero on his knees and felt even worse. She then went up to him and said "Thank you for feeding me......" her ears were flat against her head and she was rubbing her arm nervously as she was not sure how he would react to her since it was her people that invaded the earth.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces