• Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Moving over from old guild
Original posted by me

Setting:

User Image

The rainbow marked daeva laid curled up on a large warm rock that was sticking out of the hill side. She gazed over the lake below that was in the valley of the mountain. It had become her home for many years now.

This was the place where she found out that she was impregnated by a male she had, had a fierce encounter with when she was hurt. It was here she gave birth to her bcr's and he became her mate. Here they watched the bcr's hatch to kits and grow to adults. It was here that she realized her little chicks had left the next and for some reason she felt proud of what she had done.

wc:120  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:48 pm
Originally posted by Silver

User Image He was gliding over the valley, his eyes spotting the vixen that some how won his heart. He was not fully expecting to fall for her. heck he didn't expect to love anyone, but she had given birth to his children, helped raise them and during that time, Crest had fallen in love.

Doing his best to keep from tossing a shadow on her sunning, he went to land near the rock. He was missing the bickering of young ones and of them practicing how to fly. Now the fires he was not missing. Unless...he blushed as he walked up to plop next to his mate.

wc:106  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:50 pm
Posted by me
Khole was lost in her own thoughts as she watched the wind create ripples a crossed the water. She enjoyed her kids. She loved them both very much even though her daughter didn't think that she did. She frowned at that thought. She wasn't sure how she could convince her daughter that she was loved.

She glanced over at Crest as he plopped down next to her. Once he was situated she laid her head on him and let out a low purr and rubbed her head against him. She let out a sigh as her thoughts came back to her

wc:101  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:51 pm

He settled in closer to Khole, but he felt that she was thinking of something not like he was. Giving her a nudge, "What is on your mind, my dear?"

wc:30  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:53 pm
Originally posted by me

"The kids, us, how things have turned out. Wondering if I could have done better or if I should have done something different." she told him with honesty. Her tail wrapped around his as she watched the lake.

wc:38  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:54 pm
Originally posted by silver
WC:79

He smiled. In a roundabout way she was thinking of the same thing as him. He purred against her, twining his tail more so with hers. "I would say you didn't do that bad of a job. You found me didn't you?" He smirked and gave her a gentle head-butt. "We raised two beautiful kids."

His gaze went to the lake, watching for something that might help them out on getting his mates mind away from the negative thoughts.

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 pm
Posted by me
WC:52

She rubbed her head against him. “I did find you so I suppose that I did manage to do that right. We did raise two beautiful kids... I think... I think I would like some more. How do you feel about it?" she asked him in wonder. She curled closer to him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:57 pm
Posted by Silver
WC:64

A deep rumble emerged from his chest from her head rub. "I am glad you can at least agree with me on finding something good." He adjusted so that he could put his wing over her. "Are you sure you would like more?" Not that he was complaining about having more children. Should they start for more, so soon after their first two left?  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:58 pm
Posted by me
WC:57

She curled into his side and enjoys the close comfort she was getting. "Of course I think finding you was good. Why would you thing I didn't?" She asked him in confusion. Was he teasing her? "Yes I would like more. Not saying like right this second but somewhere in the near future is a good possibility"  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:00 pm
Posted by Silver
WC:61

He fought back the chuckles. Teasing her was probably not the best idea, but it would help ease the tension. "I didn't say that, dear. I was just teasing you." Crest wasn't use to Khole wanting such comfort, so this quest for more children must be riddling her some. "More children would always be welcomed. Especially if they act like you."  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:01 pm
Originally Posted by me
WC:66

She gave him a halfhearted whack to let him know that she really didn't find his teasing to funny but not hard enough to give him the single that she was mad at him. "Why would you want them like me? You have a better temperament than I do. Our first batch acts more like me than you and look at the little trouble makers now."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:03 pm
Originally posted by silver
WC:63

Grinning, "Well they would keep me in line. Much better than let a bunch of things going on." He thought about their two children and how well their daughter treated them both. "So I guess with what you are saying...I am to raise them more this time?" There was a glint in his eye, trying to let her know that he was teasing.  

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:04 pm
Originally posted by me
WC:67

“Our children shouldn't have to keep you in line dear. You are their father. If anyone needs to keep you in line it is me and I think I have got that job covered nicely already don’t you?" she asked him while peering at him from under her eye lashes. She slide out from under his wing and stood up stretching. "Mmm you might have to dear."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:06 pm
WC: 82

"They would have to keep me in line with their children, if they ever have any." He watched as she stood up and stretched. It made him think of the way a large cat moved. "I think I could handle some new kits. They just better be prepared to take some dives as a bcr though." He flicks his tail to show that they would be held on there as he flew.

"Where do you think you are heading off to, Khole?"

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 3:08 pm
Originally posted by me
WC:52

"You wouldn't put our children on your tail, dear. Maybe your horn but not your tail as for grandchildren... I think I would like to see that," she let out a purr at the idea. "I was thinking about maybe taking a dip in the lake. Do you want to join me?"  
● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff