Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:57 pm
User Image Haru was freaking out.

Just a week ago Ceri and Haru had bumped into one another and now, suddenly, they were... a thing again. He didn't want to say the "m" word. Not yet. Not after their previous relationship. He was scared to fall completely into this new pattern, as if by doing so he would lose her again. It was easier to be wary, and safer on his heart.

Yet, he wanted to give in. He wanted what they had back, and now. But what if they abandoned one another again? What if this was all a mistake? He just couldn't – no, he wouldn't – fall completely back into how they were. Not now, at least.

He was curled up under a car in the city, balled up tight. He only stayed in the city to be close to Ceri, but truly he hated it here. It was loud and frightening, but she had the ability to paint here. She was happy here. He couldn't take that away. He'd stay wherever she did, for as long as she did, for as many nights she wants him. He was a fool in-love, and while the love hurt more the any other emotion he had ever felt he couldn't relinquish it. Ceri was his heart. His world. She completed him. Years of trying to deny that had gotten her nowhere. She was, and always had been, his world.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:17 pm
User Image
Ceri was over the moon. She had ran into someone she had thought she had lost... forever. Haru was back! She could sing! She decided not to, she wasn't the best singer. She didn't care though.

She was walking down the street when a hint of red caught her eye. Her head tilted and she became curious. She lowered herself and looked under the car. "Haru?" She smiled and her butt wagged with her tail. "You know... There are things much more comfy than under the metal things. The'll leave black blood on your coat and its really annoying to get out." She would be the one to know.

When they were first apart she hid. The metal things provided dark and shelter in the rain. The two legs and other foxes usually don't bother to look under them so it was a go-to spot for her when she didn't want to be with her paintings.

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:13 am
X Moon Fighter X

Was that.... oh no. That was Ceridwen's scent. The image of where he currently was and how he probably looked raced through his head, causing his heart to hammer. Oh no! She couldn't see him like this – like some fool! He was too busy rambling to himself in his brain to hear her approach, jumping and smacking his head right into a metal tube.

"s**t!" He cursed, dragging himself out from under the car and rubbing his head, curses rolling off his tongue like rain. By the time the stinging ceased he had, again, realized how foolish he was acting, ears flicking back and pinning to his skull as his strange eyes stared at the woman he never really had any composure around in the first place.

"What? Huh - oh! The stains wouldn't look out of place with my markings, really." He mumbled, sheepishly avoiding eye-contact.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm
Yushika

She frowned at the fact that Haru it his head because of her. Her smile came back, though not as big as it originally was. "Of course the stains would stand out..." She observed each splotch of red and green. "...the black would stand out against your true colors." She nodded. "Err... would you like something for your head?"

She could easily find something cold for him, or just take him somewhere quiet so he didn't get a worse headache. She was afraid to reach over and give him a smooch on the cheek. All though she was very happy to see Haru... it was still rather awkward. Given what had happened.

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:20 pm
X Moon Fighter X

Haru shook his head gingerly at the offer, however he paused for a moment, eyes trailing to consider.

"Can we... go somewhere less loud?" Somewhere that wouldn't antagonize the headache already forming from the rough hit. The taller male looked down at Ceri, his face morphing from irritation to a quiet gaze. Deities, she looked pretty. His eyes snapped away at the thought, cheeks heating under already red fur.

"You, err, look nice..."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:20 am
Yushika

She perked up. "Somewhere quiet... In the city... Hmmm." She was being coy with him. She had the perfect spot that she had been saving for the right time. As fate would have it she was on her way to the very spot! What luck! She relaxed a bit. She was sure Haru didn't want to deal with her usual unbridled excitement when it came to him so she settled. "Yeah. I actually have somewhere." She was blushing. She couldn't hide it. "Thank you. You do too." She was frantic a bit. "I mean handsome... You look handsome..." Nothing would change that in her eyes. She did love him for other reasons than his looks. That was the last thing on her list.

Her tail was looped around a crinckly bag the humans use to carry things. She pulled it a little closer and picked it with her teeth careful not to damage the contents inside, while hiding whats inside from Gary. "Follow me!" She gave him a gentle nuzzle and headed off again. She was sure he knew which way for she was heading toward the outskirts of the bustling city where it was much quieter for the humans always moved to something new. This left her with a great opportunity. Her eyes swept the street as she lead Gary so she wouldn't miss the rather un-notticable alley way that was between two massive buildings.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:18 pm
X Moon Fighter X

He heard it in her tone, noting that coy echo in each word, eyes narrowing slightly as he tried to pick apart her expression. What was she thinking? Clearly she had an idea where to go, but Haru couldn't even begin to guess. Were there quiet places in the city? There had to be, surely. He caught the blush, head canting to the side as his strange eyes watched her. He was about to thank her for the compliment when he caught the image of the bag, leaning up on one paw to peer inside only for Ceri to slide it from view. Damn.

"Lead the way," He rolled the words listlessly off his tongue, already curious beyond repair as he trailed after her. He was relieved in the direction she picked; he knew for a fact that the closer to the border the more comfortable he'd feel. It meant a quick escape from the loud sounds and foreign smells should things become just a bit too much. How did Ceri put up with it all? It didn't matter; she was here and so he would be, too.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:42 pm
She slipped in between the buildings and weaved through mountains of rubble and trash. She glanced behind her every once in a while to make sure that Haru was keeping up. She had been setting this place up for a while. She knew the way like the back of her paw. She paused at a massive set of metal doors, she stood on her hinds legs and pushed on a silver bar that crossed the door and with a pit of pressure he doors opened into a large white room. The walls were coated in white paint and there we already bedding and comfort things for two in one corner. The other corner had most of Ceri's painting stuff, yet not a splash of color was on the walls.

She sat in the middle of the room to let Haru take it in. "I found this a while ago... when you weren't here. I came here to get away when I felt I couldn't carry on my day. It was quiet and had the space I need to calm down." She shuffled awkwardly. Her art made a dark turn during that time. Color lost it hue and everything just seemed darker. "Then well... you know. You came back. I covered the darkness that was here and cleaned it and discovered something." She went toward the back of the room were another set of doors were there. She sat by them and waited for Haru to join her. This next part is what she was really working on. She was excited yet so nervous to show him. She really had no idea how he would react and prayed he would like it. Her heart pounded in anticipation.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:30 pm
X Moon Fighter X

At each glance she tossed he nodded in her direction. He doubted she could lose him even if she tried; he was fairly good at finding her colors in this grey city. Then again, didn't she have an entire colony of sisters? Perhaps she could lose him in a crowd of her own family, if they shared the same coat color. Ugh, he didn't even want to think about that right now — he bet Riku wanted him dead currently.

His ears flicked back when she led them into a building. He wasn't a fan usually of the cities homes; they made him feel trapped. Slinking through the doors, he paused in the doorway, one paw still raised as he settled on his haunches. It smelled like her, she'd been here for awhile. His eyes trailed to her painting corner, head tilting. This was her home. Her safe space. Instantly, the painful ringing in his head seemed to subside slightly. Then it returned, fiercer than before the second she mentioned the time he hadn't been here. Back when everything was grey.

Back when life lost its meaning.

He watched her wander to the back of the room, padding after her. It hurt; the memories. The reminder he had failed before, and could do it again. It made him sick to think about, distracting him for the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:40 pm
Yushika

She couldn't wait any longer! She gently pushed down on the doors and let the door swing open. On the other side was dirt. But it wasn't your typical dirt no. This dirt Ceri has been working with quite a while. Rotating and tilling. Finding the right fertilizer and making this a space just for Haru. She even crafted a little hut for him. It had bedding and an over head roof to keep away some of the weather. "I wanted this to be a place we both can grow... I wanted to start fresh on paintings and I don't know about all your hobbies but I heard that gardening was relaxing and rewarding." She nudged the bag towards Haru. Inside were a variety of seeds, from vegetables to flowers. "I can even help you get started... that's if you like it." She shuffled nervously. If he didn't like the gardening idea at least there was one thing here that was hard to find else where. Quite. The hustle and bustle of the humans and roars of the metal machines were faint, almost non existent in this space Ceri had found. "I-if you don't like it I can find somewhere else..." She shuffled nervously, waiting for Haru's thoughts.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:55 pm
X Moon Fighter X

He had been utterly distracted as Ceri opened the doors, barely glancing up at first. Once he had looked at it fully his ears perked up as he pushed himself up and padded towards the hut, strange pupils flicking this way and that. It felt.... kind of like home. He noted the bag nudged towards him, brain rolling a mile a minute. A few plants here.... some ivy there.... maybe drape it over his hut?

It could be home.

He slipped into the hut before slipping back out, throughly exploring. This was his? His little place of greenery and quiet in this grey hellscape? Somewhere he could retreat; somewhere safe. His head snapped back to look at Ceri, his tail wagging once.

"This is for me?" He asked, unable to mask the hopeful tone to his voice.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:11 am
Yushika

"Yes! It is!" She was grinning ear to ear and her butt wiggled with her tail. "I figured you needed a space to call yours and I knew you really didn't care for the city scapes as much as I did... So I thought somewhere that we each had our own space would be great!" She shuffled again. "...and ya know... we don't always need to be in our own spaces..." She was trying to say she wanted him in her space and loved his presence. She just didn't want to overwhelm him. "If there is anything you need I can find it and if I was being loud or the smell of paint bothered you, the door closes... then it really is just your space."

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:26 am
X Moon Fighter X

He stared back at his space, mouth parted in silent awe. It hit him like a wave;guilt. She had never questioned him verbally why he had left. She hadn't screamed or hit him, she just welcomed his presence. As he stared at the ground that was completely and utterly his he suddenly wished she had. He hadn't been given the punishment he deserved, and now was gifted this haven from the city. As if he hadn't done anything wrong.

He turned to look at her, a bewildered expression on his face. Why? Wasn't she angry? Didn't she want to know who he left? Why he abandoned the life they had begun to built? Did she know already? Had she already assumed the city had chased him away, like it had? And now this? This.... was was much more than he deserved. He looked back at the hut, ears flicking down.

He wasn't the guy he deserved any of this.

"I don't deserve this," He croaked, a tremor entering his normally strong voice. "After everything, I don't...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 am
She frowned. It was going so well... "But you do..." She sat back on her haunches. "I don't know why you left Haru... I always thought it was something I did. Something the city did..." She frowned. "You've saved my life when I got caught by them. You asked to move away from here yet my stubbornness got the better of me. I cared too much about the canvas and not about the subject." She was trying to keep her composure. She didn't want to talk about it. Just cover it up like a bad painting... but life was a different kind of art. You can't cover the mistakes you make. You must either learn from them or ignore them. It's an ever changing picture from events and people. In her painting of life Haru seemed to pop up. Even when he wasn't there... it kept going back to him. She tried to move on and let go but... she just couldn't. "I.. I don't need to know why... I just know that I.. .I need you Haru. My life... has no color with out you." She felt her eyes well up and with a sniffle she fought them back.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:09 am
X Moon Fighter X

Really, why had he gone and done that? Because it hurt? He had been half hoping she'd chase him away. That he'd unlock that inner rage and she'd really let him have it before leaving. It was that self hatred; the part of him that wanted to destroy everything he loved just to remind him that he deserved it. Yet, he was a selfish man, and that sentiment won more often than not. It was what led him back to Ceri; what had him returning to her every step he could. He didn't deserve her, he knew this — he just wanted her. He was not a good man, nor was he a worthy one, but Haru couldn't pull himself from her grasp even if he wanted to. He had tried, and even then here they were; together again.

He noted her wet eyes, ears flicking against his skull as he slowly made his way to her. Affection was something he struggled with; he still needed to find the rhythm with here again. He tried, though. It was his job, after all, to take care of the mess he created. To make sure she was happy. Gently, he lowered his head, rubbing his cheek against hers apologetically before sliding against her side, meshing their scent together.

"I'm sorry," He managed, nuzzling against her side with enough force to cause them both to wobble. "I'm sorry. I'm here. I'm always here."

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff