Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Aries (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
Asuna, an Aries, was in her kennel, waiting for her owner to come home from whatever he was doing today. She was a show Aries, so she had won many pet shows and contests. She had a whole room of awards. As she waited in the backyard, she sighed in a bored way. She couldn't wait to get out of her kennel. She hated when her owner would go on trips without her. It was always so boring.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:37 am
User Image

Tatsuya Shiba a prodical genius and can do everything in life was walking home. he unlocked the door and walked in and said "Asuna i am home." he went to her kennel and let her out. the bag he was carrying had a trophy in it and he said "When you won second place turns out the first place winner cheated and you got first place trophy brought it home. i have to take the second place trophy back tomorrow." he went to the trophy room and switched the trophies then went to the living room and sat down and sighed heavily
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image
Asuna's tail wagged as he came home. She was a big baby around him. After all, she was his baby girl. Asuna would do anything for Tatsuya. She then jumped onto the couch as he sat down and laid next to him rolling onto her side as she wagged her tail, her wings tucked against her back. She snuggled up to him not wanting him to leave again as she began whimpering like a big baby.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

Tatsuya began petting asuna and started humming a lulliby he learned a long time ago. then after awhile he fell asleep.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:18 pm
User Image
Asuna fell asleep as well but covered her master first. Once she woke up, she got up and stretched her legs before she went outside. She was in season so she had strays, coyotes, and dogs of all kinds in their neighbourhood trying to get to her. They had a fenced in yard so they couldn't get to her unless they jumped the fence or something. She then looked over at a coyote who managed to get onto their land before she growled at him. She wasn't about to let anyone mate with her.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 4:32 pm
User Image

a dagger was thrown at the coyote's feet and tatsuya at a cold stare and said "Leave or die." the coyote got closer and closer then it started running and tatsuya said "Death then." he threw the dagger and the coyote fell sliding on the ground the dagger went deep in its head. tatsuya took the dagger out and disposed of the coyote and he said "Asuna come out when i am around ok so i can protect you."
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 5:06 pm
User Image
Asuna nodded before she nudged Tatsuya's hand happily. She wanted a mate but she knew that Tatsuya was very protective of her. She whimpered as she looked up at him, knowing he was okay but she wanted him to make her hear stop hurting her stomach. She looked at him wanting to one day have babies of her own but wanted them to be from her mate, not some random dog creature.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image

tatsuya said petting asuna "I know you want a mate i will find the perfect one for you but give me time ok." he smiled and walked back inside
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
Unfortunately Aries of Asuna's kind were hard to find. If they were lucky, they would find one without wings, but no one knew where to find one like Asuna. Tatsuya was lucky to have found Asuna. She followed him though she had secretly fallen for one of the demon guard hounds. She sighed as she knew that Tatsuya would never approve. She knew he wanted her happy, but she knew he would never approve of his baby girl falling for a common demon hound like Diablo. When he wasn't looking, she went to see Diablo in secret. He was a demon hound of Tatsuya's rival. They'd known each other since they were puppies. Back when Tatsuya's enemy was his friend. She was planning to run away with Diablo, but with her being in heat, they would have to wait. As she sneaked out of her home, and into Diablo's home, without being seen by the guards, her tail wagged as she saw Diablo She then went up to him and nuzzled him.

Zero Hirashima
((Can you play Diablo as I'm no good with males.))

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:42 am
User Image

tatsuya had gone to bed and fell asleep. diablo was laying on the ground when he was nuzzled and he looked up and saw asuna and his tail wagged and he licked her face. diablo was a telepathic demon hound so he can talk to asuna with out howling or barking or growling. "Hey i was wondering when you would show up. what if your master actually catches you this time if he finds out
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 12:40 pm
User Image
"He can forbid all he wants. I'll always find a way to come back to you." She said telepathically before snuggling up to him and laying down with him. She then laid her head on his front paws not wanting to leave his side.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image

tatsuya woke up and looked for asuna but he knew deep down where she was. thanks to his spec ops training he can find anyone or anything. so he walked to his rivals house.
diablo said telepathically to celeste "yes but i heard stories of your master from my master. my master respects and also fears your master. he'd do anything to protect you i can get where he is coming from i get the sense no one cared for him so he is what he is and the only emotion he has left is caring and worrying for you i wish my master was like that." the diablo sniffed the air "I smell murderous intent." he turned his head to his right and said to asuna "Your master figured out where you are at i sensed that same murderous intent this morning so we must hide before he finds us." diablo ran towards the shrubs
Tatsuya came to the gate and when he walked on the his face showed hate, anger, and a murderous glare. then he said "Never will i lose something precious to me never again i lost to much already."

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image
Asuna ran at Diablo's heels. She curled up with her wings tucked against her as she laid with Diablo in the shrubs. She didn't want him hurt since he knew he was not guilty of hurting her in any way. She stayed quiet but started shaking seeing her master so angry from a distance. She buried her face in Diablo's fur crying silently as she did staying still so as not to rustle any of the bushes.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

tatsuya searched the premises and started mumbling.
diablo said "I can try to talk to him if you want?" diablo looked at asuna

Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:06 pm
User Image
"I'm going with you. He won't hurt you if I'm around." She said looking at him. Once they were out of the bushes, she stayed close to Diablo, not wanting him to be hurt in any way. She whimpered as they came up to Tatsuya hoping he wouldn't do anything.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces