Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] On Knights [Chel/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:36 pm
Shun had a lot on his mind after that...dream. Or whatever that was exactly. It was no normal dream for certain. He had just witnessed the birth of the Hunters, effectively. The rise and fall of Merlin, more or less. And furthermore, he had been one of them for a time.

Not actually one of them. But the way he lived through that knight's memory was pretty damn close.

Then that room with the book once it had all ended...

He was incredibly perturbed.

And to make matters worse, he suddenly found himself in the Haunted House.

"Great."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:39 pm
Chel had pushed herself through her day to try and attain normalcy; she was grateful they were giving affected hunters time off to process. She certainly needed it after all that happened.

What had happened?

She'd simply wanted to get up to get some food and then she found her hand placed on an archaic chair. The haunted house.

"For ******** sake." She just couldn't catch a break. Rather displeased, she began to wander the halls. Luck (or maybe in her case, terrible coincidence) would have it that she'd run into Shun.

"You too?" she asked him, lips thin with apprehension. She knew a few hunters shared the dream, but she wasn't sure Shun had too (did Halloween dream the same way? A question to ask him later).

She wasted no time getting to the point. "Were you there?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:12 pm
Shun heard her coming before she spoke up. He had drawn his daggers in anticipation, ready for whatever hunter he was undoubtedly going to run into. He had been ready to strike when he saw her there. Once he realized who it was, he relaxed marginally.

Chel had been a major pain in the a** in the dream. Even if it wasn't really them the knight she was still wore her face, name, and had her voice.

"Clarify."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:15 pm
Chel had barely remembered to grab her weapon and certainly didn't have it summoned. Probably not the best hunter example. She'd found that approaching Halloween creatures with a weapon never seemed to pan out well when she wanted to talk.

"The ... knight bullshit. I had a dream the other night and you were in it. Not in like a kinky way-" She waved a hand, this was getting off topic already. "Last time I had a dream with everyone in it it weren't no coincidence."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:18 pm
"Yes. I was. And you were a ******** p***k," Shun deadpanned. He didn't seem particularly amused.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:46 pm
Chel's head immediately ducked downwards, almost as though she was waiting be hit.

"I know, I know. I'm crazy sorry I didn't- I mean it wasn't me but like I didn't mean to-"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:48 pm
The daggers were dismissed, and instead, the reaper folded his arms over his chest while staring hard at the hunter. He let out a huff, then moved on.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't try to pull that s**t with Merlin in the present," he grumbled lowly, "But this confirms that it was another shared dream of sorts. I suspected as much."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:08 am
Chel stayed in the crouching position until she was sure Shun wouldn't go for her. The. She righted herself and slouched; a posture far more Chel-like.

She chose to ignore the comment about Merlin; too many bad memories and teeth and complications.

"It's weird to say I'm gettin' used to 'em," she admitted. "Thoughts?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:31 am
"The damn school is apparently built on top of that place. Camelot," he muttered, "But more importantly, a war is coming. Other than that, I know not why we were shown those things."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:58 am
"Built ... on top of it?" Chel questioned.

War, Camelot, the school- it was a lot at once. "Slow down, slow down. The school's on top of Camelot? The ********>  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:45 pm
"That treasure room when some of the s**t went down? I have been in it. And it is under the ******** school," Shun explained. He had also seen the grail before, as well as that mirror/gate.

"Which pretty much means that where Amity is now, Camelot used to be."  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:06 pm
"What the ********>," Chel muttered, trying to sort out this revelation. They had been hunters with weapons- how the ******** were they under a place in Halloween without exploding? Did that mean it was possible? It left Chel with a bit of hope, but with greater amounts of apprehension. If the higher ups got wind that it was possible to invade Halloween ...

She shook her head. At the very least, she wouldn't tell anyone and she wouldn't keep the concept a secret from Shun. "There's not like ... students aren't allowed down there right?" She looked worried and rightly so. "'Cause ******** if hunters get down there with golems or some s**t..."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 4:08 pm
"The area is locked off now. I am not certain who has the key. Besides... last time I was there, it was mostly empty. I know not where all the s**t went," he explained.

"That place the knights left Camelot to... Is that your island?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:37 pm
"Yeah ... well no I'm not sure. But the room that we ******** Merlin into a staff- that's definitely at Deus I been there." She shook her head slowly. "But I'm weirded out 'cause ... there's no staff there."

An eerie silence fell over her. "S'at mean he's escaped ..." Pieces connected together and she realized the Merlin that had been in her head and that if he wasn't a staff. "Oh ******** Shun. He's not just escaped, he's out doin' s**t." Her eyes widened, alarmed. "Ohhh no. Oh we're in deep s**t."

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 pm
"Given some s**t that has happened, in general, that does not surprise me," Shun said with a sigh.

"The war that is mentioned. That could be mean one against the horsemen. An all out fray between us all... or perhaps something more convoluted that involves the legacies themselves. Considering how even they don't get along with one another."  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff