Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Light and The Darkness of KeyBlade Wielders(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:42 pm
a young man who is a commoner who has been wielding many keyblades at a young age disguises himself to teach a young girl how to use her new found power to wield a keyblade. but what he doesn't know is that she is really nobility but she doesn't know that he is a commoner. but will their secrets come to light. there is a great evil coming they must defend their home. this is the story of to different worlds  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image
Princess Cadence, a new keyblade wielder, was in town dressed in a commoners outfit she bought without her parents knowing. She was on her way to see someone who might be able to help her see if she could actually wield a keyblade. Being shyer than anyone in the kingdom, she was nervous about meeting him. So she was also wearing a cloak so no one would recognize her. She hoped this man would truly be able to help.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image

Roak was standing at the meeting place waiting for the new keyblade wielder. "I told her that i would be wearing this i hope the girl remembers." he started messing with a keychain that he has in his hand and he looked around for her.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:11 pm
User Image
Just then a cloaked girl arrived at the meeting spot. "I assume you are Roak." She said as she hid her true self from him by what she was wearing and having her hair in a normal ponytail. She hoped that he was able to help her wield her KeybladeCadence hoped she could wield it as well as her grandfather. Before he died, she adored him because he gave her the key chain that would become her future.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image

Roak said "Yes that is me now lets go." he waved his hand and a black with a hint of blue portal opened then he said "follow me into the portal." he walked into the portal
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 6:59 pm
User Image
Cadence nodded and followed him through the black and blue portal. She was a bit scared but knew that since he was her teacher, he could teach her not to be scared anymore with her powers.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image

Roak ended up on the other end of the portal. there was a clearing and a cabin surrounded by forest. he walked in the middle of the field and summoned his Keyblade that was called Fenrir. he turned around and said "I have wielded many keyblades since i was a kid this one being the first one i wielded its name Fenrir." then he turned to her and said "You wish to grow strong i can teach you." then he looked around while moving his hand showing the clearing and he said "This place has never seen darkness it is pure light keyblade wielders come here to train by themselfs or with there masters. that cabin was built for them. we will train in different enviroments. some corrupt hearts to darkness and some leave darkness in hearts while the rest cleanse the heart of darkness or at least try to attempt to. now summon your keyblade." then he said "By the way what shall i call you i gave you my real name but not my face and we will train in secret for your own reason that i don't really need to know."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:18 pm
User Image
"It's Cadence, My name is Cadence." She said shyly hoping he wouldn't figure out who she really was. She summoned her keyblade, Alicorn with some difficulty but not too much. She wasn't used to calling on it that often. She was, however, willing to learn as much as she could.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:16 pm
User Image

Roak summoned a Dusk a low ranking nobody. "Let me see what your capable of attack this nobody, cadence.if anything happens i will intervene ok so no worries." he stabbed his keyblade in the ground and sat next to it
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:23 pm
User Image
Cadence nodded and got ready to fight. Her keyblade was lightweight but powerful. The blue diamond heart on her keyblade started glowing before Cadence attacked the nobody before she destroyed it with little difficulty. She was still getting used to the keyblade answering to her heart, which was what an alicorn did. It attacked depending on what the owner's heart wanted. The only thing was that it couldn't heal.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:31 pm
User Image

Roak summoned eight Dusk's "Now show me what you can do with multiple opponents. but i commanded these ones to be a bit more difficult but you might manage it as usual i will intervene if you can't do it." then he made nobodies attack then he said "Begin!!!!!"
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image
After a while, Cadence was panting a bit but was really proud of herself as she'd gotten a lot better at her stances and everything she was working on. Like she had promised Roak before, she was working harder than she had ever worked before.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

Roak got up grabbing fenrir and said "Take a break and we will come back." after awhile Roak said "Ok one more time then you can go." roak walked to the center of the plain and he sat the blade of fenrir on his left shoulder and he said "I want you to test your skills on me so i can judge to see if you can continue." he motioned her to bring it.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:37 pm
User Image
Cadence came at him in a way that most beginner's wouldn't. She was very good and did her best, and lasted a few minutes longer than most would against Roak's level. But she was ultimately defeated, though she was getting better.

Zero Hirashima

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:56 pm
User Image

Roak defeated her easily then he said "You did well but you need much more combat experience meet me outside the city i will not be wearing this i will be wearing something different you will know same meeting time tomorrow." he waved his hand and a portal opened up this will take you back home." he made fenrir disappear and he walked to the portal.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces