Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Little Troublemakers (Carlos/Maddie) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 pm
Maddie was bored. SO so bored. Why was everything and everyone so utterly boringggggggg. Boredom SUCKED.
She wandered out of her room, wandered down the hall, and just started banging on doors randomly. What she'd get out of this.... who knew.

phantompanther13
A thing!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:11 pm
There was a banging at his door! Carlos launched up and grabbed the ceiling started from his lazy cat nap. "Merroooooooow!" he let out a small wail.

"Cat and the fiddle who doth knock?!" His tail swished puffy as he slowly let go and floated softly back down.

He was dreaming of such nice things crupets and tea and disarray. He was falling down an endless book shelf, with food places all over. and a flowing stream of chocolates flying by. It was a nice dream.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:27 pm
While most of the doors she banged on didn't earn a response (boo), she stopped at this one because there was a response, and the response was a wail. Which meant distress. Which meant something was up. Which meant a cure to Maddie's boredom.

Oh, and riddle too. How nice.
"ME. I KNOCK. LEMME IN."
Maddie started pounding on the door, because why not.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:51 pm
Carlos's ears flattened at the pounding. It was Looud. Meow. he was not getting any more sleep.

"Hark I hear a knock at the door." he floated over and opened it, his furry head popping outside. "I hear you." His ears twitched at the quiet that reined now that the door was open. His noes sniffed the air. Sniff sniff. ghost.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:55 pm
Yes, thank you for stating the obvious, mystery voice. Now let her-
Maddie stopped pounding when the door opened, revealing a very blue... cat. He looked like a cat. He was probably a cat. If not, Maddie was going to call him a cat.
"You should. I was pounding very loud."
She might have attempted to kick down the door to.

When he started to sniff the air though, she frowned.
"Why are you sniffing the air? Does something smell? You'd better not be saying that I smell, because you smell."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:05 pm
"You smell." he sniffed again. "You smell like blood and stuffing." Carlos leaned over, sniffing more. the ghouls smelled like... toy. His tail wiggled and suddenly teeth lots of teeth came out from hiding and he tried to chomp on the ghost, not hard but enough to test, enough to taste.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:46 pm
Maddie was about to about to smack Carlos for saying she smelled again (really, SO rude saying a lady smelled... not that she was a lady), but when he described what she smelled like, she only laughed.
"Why, aren't you the charmer, cat."

And then he tried to bite her.
She planted a paw on his face and pushed him away.
"Whoa whoa, ok there. I know I'm irresistible, but I am out of your league. WAY out of your league."
Sadly, she was too fabulous for everyone, even though they might pine for her. It was the downfall of being too awesome.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:40 pm
She pushed him away and he when limp and rolled away, curing into a ball and rolling three times backwards into his room before coming to a stop. "League? What league? Are you on a baseball team?"

She tasted good.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:43 pm
Ugh, what an odd creature.
"No. League as in... hmm."
Maddie tried to figure out a good way to word it.
"It's like awesomeness points. On a scale of 1 to 100, I am 5000. You are... maybe 20. 21 at best. You must be over 3000 to consider touching me."
She crossed her arms and nodded. Yup, those were the rules. No touchy, cat.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:30 am
"Awesomeness points? Mine is over 9,000." Carlos nodded to himself. It didn't matter to him that 9,000 was not an option.

He did decide to set out and prove it though. This worked on most people. He walked over on all fours and started to rub her legs. he would not bite anymore. he already tasted. Though she did taste good. She could be friend like Camillia. He pulled around her body making sure to rub all of himself along her, forgetting that some of the clips and belts on his outfit might be slightly uncomfortable.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 pm
"NO! You're breaking the rules. You're only allowed to be between 1 and 100!!"
Nevermind that she herself was breaking the rules, but, well, she made the rules. She was an exception.
"Ok, fine, if you're 9,000, then I'm a BILLION. A billion is a lot higher than 9,000, so-"
Maddie flinched as he started to rub against her, and she frowned. He was not listening at her, and now he was touching her. HOW DARE HE.

"Hey!! Listen to me when I'm talking!!"
She started to bop Carlos' head with her paw, and kept on smacking him with her paws until he backed off.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:06 pm
Carlos was suddenly bopped and he flattened laying flat. And then just laid there, not backing off just laid staring up.

the numbers could change? How strange. Carlos still din't moved his ears flopped down as he was batted at. Owe owe that hurt almost.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 pm
And then the cat finally stopped touching her and laid on the ground.
... had she killed him? If so, it was really unnerving he was still staring at her like that. Dead things should stop staring at her.

Maddie bopped him a few more times just to make sure, but when he didn't move at all, she frowned.
Bending down, she squinted at Carlos.
"Hey. If you're dead, then stop staring at me. Also your room belongs to me now."

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:11 pm
"I was always dead. Or alive." his head titled over at an impossible angle. And then he let out a small whine. "And room is mine. My spot, my nappy spot." he scooted back across the floor scooting backwards into his room like a worm.

"Why is everyone so mean to me!?" he wailed. Why did everyone want to take his room? His siblings always took his things and he was left with little to nothing. Now it was happening here.

[A.V.]

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:20 pm
Oh boy, the cat was suffering existential crisis.
Rather than pity the poor thing, Maddie only huffed.
"Maybe because you're creepy and touch people without permission. And also maybe because you're a wuss. Also, what's mine is mine, and what I say is mine is also mine."
Of course, everything naturally belonged to her, because she was awesome. And awesome people deserved everything.

phantompanther13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces