Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
No offense, but

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted to Gaia?
  Yes
View Results

kittermeow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:25 pm
Sith, you should really consider going outside sometime.

There is no time to waste writing so much Gaia-fiction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:18 am
kittermeow

Yesterday, I mowed the lawn, did the laundry and dishes, and took my granddaughter out with me to the store and we watched a little bit of the television shows she likes on Netflix. I still tried to do some handstands like I'm Luke Skywalker during The Empire Strikes Back on Dagobah with Yoda and tried to get her to do it too. I can still stand on my head, apparently, but not on my hands so much anymore. Other than that, if you had any idea how lively these characters can become as they travel through my head, you'd try to get them out of there as well and on a piece of paper or on a jpeg. The story tells itself while I listen and record the events. I'm sorry you don't enjoy my comics. I enjoy writing them.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:53 am
Darth Daddicus
kittermeow

Yesterday, I mowed the lawn, did the laundry and dishes, and took my granddaughter out with me to the store and we watched a little bit of the television shows she likes on Netflix. I still tried to do some handstands like I'm Luke Skywalker during The Empire Strikes Back on Dagobah with Yoda and tried to get her to do it too. I can still stand on my head, apparently, but not on my hands so much anymore. Other than that, if you had any idea how lively these characters can become as they travel through my head, you'd try to get them out of there as well and on a piece of paper or on a jpeg. The story tells itself while I listen and record the events. I'm sorry you don't enjoy my comics. I enjoy writing them.

Tried to post the day the comic came out. Phone died then life went crazy plus a new injury and so my post had to wait till now. I love those comics soooo much. I laughed out loud to see all the grown Darth clones growing in containers behind everyone, No attention to detail was missed - each had its own unique hilarious face! You guys always lift my spirits to see a new cartoon at a time when they desperately need lifting and i did not realize how much until i started laughing at them. Don't ever believe its a waste. Others may be slammed and too bogged down or too sick to post appreciation each time a new comic is released but that does not make them less appreciated or endearing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:05 am
cutester
Darth Daddicus
kittermeow

Tried to post the day the comic came out. Phone died then life went crazy plus a new injury and so my post had to wait till now. I love those comics soooo much. I laughed out loud to see all the grown Darth clones growing in containers behind everyone, No attention to detail was missed - each had its own unique hilarious face! You guys always lift my spirits to see a new cartoon at a time when they desperately need lifting and i did not realize how much until i started laughing at them. Don't ever believe its a waste. Others may be slammed and too bogged down or too sick to post appreciation each time a new comic is released but that does not make them less appreciated or endearing.

I'm glad you like them, cutester. By the way, I like the landing strip you built for your Airsharks in your tank. Perfect!  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:15 am
Darth Daddicus
cutester
Darth Daddicus
kittermeow

I'm glad you like them, cutester. By the way, I like the landing strip you built for your Airsharks in your tank. Perfect!

Hehehe! Aww man I wish I was feeling better and that my imagination was open to have been that original! It really does look like a landing strip down there doesn't it? What I did was use the zen garden background which had drawn lights on the curved bridge and placed flashing xmas tree lights on top of the drawn ones on the bridge. But I think I like your description way better! And thanks for crediting me with the originality when I don't feel it there right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 pm
Darth Daddicus

I like your comics dude, but when they have, Be sure to visit The Booty Prowling Panthers for the next chapter!, I'm outta luck!
I'm not a member there. Never been asked by them. Only two guilds have asked me. You and Bubbles. Guess I'm not active enough for them to want me.  

JoJo Gunn

Versatile Member

25,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Zusu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:23 pm
Darth Daddicus

I like the comics. I find them very amusing and they always make me smile. ^^ In fact the last comic came at the perfect time for me. I was feeling rather lousy at the time. I can't remember what the reason was anymore. I guess it doesn't matter but when I read the comic it helped me feel a little better. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:30 pm
Zusu
Darth Daddicus

I like the comics. I find them very amusing and they always make me smile. ^^ In fact the last comic came at the perfect time for me. I was feeling rather lousy at the time. I can't remember what the reason was anymore. I guess it doesn't matter but when I read the comic it helped me feel a little better. ^^

That means the absolute world to me. Thank you for your kind words. This is why I do it. crying  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:34 pm
JoJo Gunn
Darth Daddicus

I like your comics dude, but when they have, Be sure to visit The Booty Prowling Panthers for the next chapter!, I'm outta luck!
I'm not a member there. Never been asked by them. Only two guilds have asked me. You and Bubbles. Guess I'm not active enough for them to want me.

You are extremely active! I don't go a day of bumping and grabbing without seeing your name plastered all over the place. However, since you might have missed them, I also keep copies of my work in this guild, you know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:32 am
JoJo Gunn
Darth Daddicus

You definitely should apply - the Panthers don't recruit members - it has nothing to do with you personally, Joe like all of us has a lot going on - sign up - most of us are members there so you won't be alone and they really are a terrific group - actually I have found that booty grabbers in general are the nicest people!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:33 am
I also love the Comics - they are hilarious and clever and the attention to detail is amazing - I wish I could be that talented!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 am
Darth Daddicus
kittermeow

I get it too. Been writing my own novel and I absolutely love it. Designed the characters themes and everything. To have a mind of such immense creativity is truly a gift. It's nice that that you are willing to share it with everyone for free.  

klipper pink

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games