Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A little history [Shun/???] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:05 pm
Shun had to take some time to think of who else might be able to give a little more insight regarding the history of the school, or rather what came before. Sometimes looking to the past was just another way to get answers for what was to come. The headmaster. If anyone might have that information, the headmaster just might. He didn't know a whole lot about Hellma, but --

Wait.

He paused in this thoughts. Hellma hadn't actually been around for some time. Someone else had taken her place in the meantime. Professor Emerys.

But that guy had always been around. Chances were he was just as good for digging for some answers.

The Reaper made his way to the office before firmly knocking at the door.

Lizbot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:53 am
The door opened, revealing the nondescript professor who offered a mild smile as he saw who it was. "Ah, Shun Kuroda. It is always well to see Alumni on campus. Do come in." He gestured for the other to take a seat. "What brings you to me, today?"

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 am
Shun gave the professor a curt nod before stepping in.

"Good day, Professor," he greeted, "And to put it basically... research. I am trying to learn whatever I can about the school's history. The sort few would likely know."

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:28 am
"There is very often a reason behind few people knowing a thing," the professor pointed out mildly. "But I am of coursed pleased that your interests have taken a turn for the scholarly, and this school is indeed a worthy subject." He sounded as enthused as someone noting their shoelace was untied. "I assumed you have questions for me?"

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:41 am
Shun raised his brow, taking note of the Professor's tone of voice, though he soon gave a nod.

"Yes. I figured one such as yourself may have a fair bit of knowledge on the matter, given how long you have been here," the Reaper started, "To cut straight to the point... was there a specific reason why the school was built on these lands? On a place that may have once been known as Camelot long ago?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:15 am
The professor stared for a moment and then in a rare show of emotion, laughed. "Camelot? The ancient human kingdom?" He shook his head, eyes glinting with mirth for a moment before turning dull once more. "You have much to learn, I think, of the nature of these lands. I believe this location was chosen, long ago, due to the property being both cheap and located nearby certain places of interest."

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:47 pm
Human? Well. That much was true. The place was definitely run by those knights at the time. Granted, things still didn't quite add up.

"You know about the cave below the school, yes? The one students twenty years ago stumbled upon. A lake filled with treasure and a peculiar chalice, which ultimately brought doom at the hands of hunters. One which students more recently managed to stumble upon again, thanks to Medea," Shun dryly said. He was going to need to think about how to word this carefully. The only evidence he had was the recent 'dream'. Which, unfortunately, really wasn't exactly valid to present to others. Not unless they were familiar with the nature of those sorts of dreams.

"Perhaps I am going about this wrong. The better question may be on the exact nature of these lands, as you put it. Halloween was not always this way, was it? Creatures of shadow once reigned terror over humans more freely before a divide in worlds was created?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:46 am
"A lake under the school? Hunters?" The professor's eyebrows raised ever so slightly. "Perhaps you hold more secrets than I, Shun." He gave a slight smile.

With a nod, he answered, "With that I am more familiar. Yes, our kind once had claw and tooth firmly set into the human world. But times change and they change us in turn. These lands are considered a very...central part of Halloween. Close to what's believed to be the World Spark, the place where it began and grew from."

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:46 am
Shun folded his arms over his chest. Now he was getting somewhere. He was a bit skeptical about the Professor not knowing about the whole Defenders incident way back. A few of the current Professors had been involved in that, after all.

But for now, he dismissed that, and focused on the information that was actually said.

"What exactly is the World Spark? Is it like a FEAR core for the world itself? And what caused these changes to happen in the first place?"

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:58 am
"Very much like that," the professor nodded. "There's differing philosophies on that, though a number of our denizens were in existence even back then. Perspective, Shun, changes even the great events of these worlds. I'm of the mind that it was a shift in the relationship between humans and those they Feared. Simply surviving and enduring under the rule of that which they, rightly, should fear, humans began to seeking ways to destroy it."

And here he sighed, tragically, "And each other of course. Humans, as a species, turn sadly violent when they decide their only course is to rebel against Fear. Many atrocities could have been avoided had they continued to accept and coexist with our kind."

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:31 am
Taking a few moments to mull this over, Shun lightly tapped his fingers against his arm. It wasn't exactly something he didn't know prior, necessarily, but it still did line up, in a way.

"So those such as the first Hunters. I do not suppose you know much about the first of that group of humans, do you? How they learned to make their weapons?"

It was a long shot. But there was was a chance.

lizbot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:12 pm
"Hunters again," the professor sighed. "I've long dismissed them as myths themselves, but I suppose rumors surrounding certain field trips can only be ignored for so long. But for any ancient group of those...sorts, I'd imagine they gained their weapons the way many others who came before them: they were given their weapons by someone powerful who sought to arm them for a cause. We were once gods, Shun, and all gods need their avatars and oracles and priests."

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:02 pm
"They are far from myth. I will say that much," Shun replied lowly. The initial response was a little bit of a disappointment. However, the rest that came after did give him some food for thought. He recalled Merlin saying something along the lines of 'these are my weapons and I'm taking them back' towards the end of that whole dream. Though, he had to wonder why Merlin would even do that in the first place.

"It seems we have fallen quite far from those times," he murmured. After a bit of thought, he asked, "I have one more question. Have you heard of the "Legacies"? A.. legendary group of seven entities. Protection, Grief, Destruction, Reflection, Creation, Pride, and Revenge? If you do... what do you know of them?"

It was a long shot. Seeing how the Professor had dismissed the existence of the Hunters. It was for that reason that he opted to put them in a more mythological light.

lizbot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:29 pm
"Ah...now there is an interesting question, though I have to wonder at your source, Shun," the professor gave him a vaguely quizzical look. "A legacy is believed to be a midpoint between simply one of power and an Ancient. They gain power from not just Fear but the legends they establish, and they are far, far from being limited to a mere seven. They do," he conceded, "tend to be grouped, though. The four horsemen, of course, were the best known. Though there, it was the title that held the Legacy rather than the individual. The concept can vary greatly, you know."

blade kuroda

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:54 pm
Shun tilted his head to the side. That was interesting, indeed. He hadn't thought the four horsemen to be Legacies. So there were far more than the seven problems that had been messing with everything, it seemed. That did complicate things a little.

"So they are more than just Legends, then. I had heard of a few tales of these powerful entities and was curious on their nature. I do not suppose there is much on the seven I mentioned, though."

lizbot

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces