Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP - PLOT] A night under the stars (Kai x Phiona) FINISHED Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:45 pm
User ImageBlankets, check. Something to munch on from the kitchens, check. The perfect outfit for tonight, check. Hair that wasn't fighting her every thought? Nope. Fi sighed, trying to blow some of the unruly curls out of her face. Nothing seemed to be helping her hair tonight and it was such an important day! She'd managed to write down that Kai was coming over! Every time she went to her dressing room, which was often, she was reminded that Kai would be there. Tonight! Now if only she could remember what he looked like that'd be excellent.

"Hair, why do you have to be so mean?" She asked, looking up at the luscious green locks atop her head. At least, what she could see. But they were going to see the stars, there was no way he was going to be paying attention to the top of her head right? The fact that she was sporting a 'fro wasn't a big deal was it? Fi shuddered, hoping Kai wasn't so shallow as to leave her alone tonight because of her terrible hair.

"Kaaaaaaaai...."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm
User Image

While he did not have any clothes to adjust himself, he was a finely groomed male indeed. A fresh fur cut, his hair for once combed, and he worked out the hour prior so his muscles were more pronounced.

Hopefully it would impress phiona, as he had very little else to offer. Except the small bouquet of wildflowers he snagged while checking traps earlier. He held the offering behind his back along with a small box before knocking with his free hand. "Fi? It's Kai."

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 pm
Fi jumped about a mile in the air hearing a knock on the door. She looked over to the entrance to her nook, hearing a slightly familiar voice telling her that they were there. She squeaked, giving one last despairing glance into the mirror, Fi rushed over to open the door for Kaiden.

"Kai! You're early~" She all but sung, opening the door wide, entirely forgetting about her hair. It was for the best really, there wasn't anything she could do for it. "I'm almost ready to go~"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 pm
He was early? Apparently the nerves got to him, and he couldn't wait any more. "Couldn't wait to see you!" He flashed his biggest smile as the door swung open...and then promptly burst into laughter. "Whoa! Fi, your...your hair." He brought his other hand around to grab the box so he could still hide it while bringing out the flowers. "I-I like it? Its...uh. Wild." She was still cute as a button, but the hair. The poofball was larger than his head.  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 pm
She blushed for about half a second before all the color drained from her face. He was laughing at her terrible hair! Oh blessed earth there was no way she could possibly want to go out after that. She frowned, about to turn away when he offered her flowers. Was it really a good enough gesture to make up for laughing at her troubles in the humidity? Even her fur was being super curly, but it didn't look like she was wearing a fro everywhere on her body.

"Thanks..." Her voice fell a little flat. The flowers were nice, but the fact that he had laughed at her unfortunate hair situation wasn't cool. Curls were hard to maintain! "I'll be a few more minutes... My hair is trying to act on it's own."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:15 pm
As her excited expression dropped, his own mood fell right down with her. He instantly stopped laughing, feeling beyond awkward. "Oh, yeah. Okay. Sorry. I was stupid to laugh..." His ears flipped down as he took a step back, lowering the flowers. "I'll...uh...just wait out here."  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:02 pm
"No no, come in Kai." She tried to smile, hoping her wounded ego wouldn't get in the way of the night. Fi didn't want to make him sad. "The flowers are pretty." And they were. She loved the way they looked, fresh picked and special at that. He wouldn't have gone through the trouble of picking flowers just for her.

"How's the game been?" She called, standing in front of the mirror she'd been attempting to wrangle her hair by only moments before. Maybe she could tie it back or something?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:09 pm
Of course when she told him to come in, he did. It would have been rude to not. But the earlier mood of excitement had been crushed, being replaced with awkward shuffling. "Good, good. Caught three rabbits today and all were full grown males so I didn't have to cut them lose." More awkward shuffling.

Why are you such an idiot Kai? He thought to himself while placing the flowers down on a couch, his silver eyes glancing around to stash the box.

He certainly couldn't give it to her now. The mood was all off, and she couldn't see him with it. He'd just have to hide it for however long, whether it be hours or weeks.

With her back turned as she inspected herself in the mirror, he stuffed the box under the couch and slipped some clothes in front of the hole.

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 pm
Fi grumbled at her hair, picking up a ribbon and forcing her hair into submission. Even then it didn't go willingly. Lots of stray and loose curls and even more floof on either side of the restraining ribbon. She was tempted to cut it all back off when she remembered that Kai was waiting for her in the living room.

Kai! The thought of him brought a smile to her face. She all but ran away from the mirror, a look of excitement on her face, looking forward to seeing Kai again. "Kai!" The orange fauness squealed, pouncing on him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:27 pm
Phew, safely tucked away. He straightened, a hand reaching up to fix his bangs before catching the orange faunness dashing towards him. "Whoa! Fi!" His arms straightened to catch her, a leg stepping back to brace against the sudden pounce.

Memory loss.

Thank the holy spirits for memory loss. And an additional note to self about Phiona's sensitivity. "You look amazing!"

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:55 pm
Fi smiled, hugging him. "You smell so sweet~ Have you been hunting in the flowers?" She questioned, looking up at him. She was even blushing with the compliment of how she looked. How could anyone think she looked good when her hair looked like a frizzball atop her head? It took her a moment, her head swimming in warm fuzzies, before she noticed a stack of semi-organized clothing, that was of course, only half finished, had been moved.

"Did you move that stack of clothes?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:38 pm
"Yes actually! Good guess. I got you those flowers there." He spoke while nodding his head at the bouquet. The faun immediately froze at the next question. She forgot the conversation five minutes prior, but noticed when a small pile of clothes moved?!

He couldn't have all the luck. "Oh! Um. Why do you ask? Was it in a specific order?" Maybe if he avoided directly answering, she'd forget about it.

And wouldn't discover the little box hidden behind.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:25 am
She smiled, hugging him in thanks for the flowers. "They're gorgeous~" Fi would've taken the bouquet, but there was still the question of what the heck was going on with that stack of clothes.

"Well kinda... I think... The pile over there is for the boutique and the other one was... Scraps?" her face scrunched up, trying to remember. Maybe the pile that was moved was the scraps and the other one was for the boutique... "Or was it the other way around? Hmm..." The orange fauness pondered this, prior train of thought all but forgotten. Chewing her thumbnail, she separated herself from Kaiden, walking towards the piles. Which was which? A little digging in them would tell her.

Finally, he lets me on the computer and it's after he's sleeping @-@ I'm a terrible person, I'm really sorry!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:55 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry if I messed up the order." He spoke as she started pulling away. Then looked in horror as she started poking around the area. She was going to find it!

He quickly moved back over to the couch corner. "I...I can't lie. I did move the clothes because...well..." The faun reached down and grabbed the small box out. "...I was attempting to hide this."

OOC: you're totes fine hun <3  

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm
She shook her head, looking at the pile, trying to figure out what had gone where and where it all needed to go back into. Kai hadn't moved too much of it, most of it was pretty well the way she'd left it, she thought.

"Boooox?" Her head tilted, looking from him down to the box and then back up at him. What on the great island could be inside a box that tiny? Did he bring her thread or a pack of needles? It was all she could think of. "Box?" Phiona, the broken record.

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff